Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much hair do you lose when you shower?

GamePlan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 25 and I still have all the hair on my head. However recently, I noticed that (sometimes?) I seem to be losing more hair than I expect to in the shower.

The first time I noticed this was about 5 months ago (but then never really noticed it again). I guess it can't be that bad, because the hair on my head doesn't seem to have diminished during that time.

About 2 weeks ago or so, I injured my hand and wasnt really able to wash my hair for a while. Then I showered and was surprised (in a negative way obviously) how much of my hair was in the shower.

Today I washed my hair again thoroughly (after not washing it for 3 days, because of just being lazy at home and not going outside) and once again I was more than surprised at the hair I found in the shower.

It really seems to be the case that if I don't wash my hair for a few days and then wash it I find quite a bit of my hair in the shower, but if I wash it every day (which I normally do) I only see a couple of hair in the shower, which doesn't really worry me too much.

I hope I'm not making this sound dramatic, but does anybody know this? If you don't wash your hair for 3 days and then wash it are you surprised at how much hair you end up seeing in your shower (considering you never really see any if you do wash your hair)? I mean not tons of it lol, but a 'significant amount' of it, which u usually don't see?

procanto

Banned
Reaction score
It is normal to lose hair, and not just in the shower. Workers in food-processing need to wear hair nets or caps to prevent hair from falling into packaged food, happens all the time. I lose so much hair in the shower it's a wonder I have any left on my head!

DrD77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i have long hair and i lose a ton of hair in the shower

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing I lose in the shower is a few ounces of sperm