Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much does a man's hair matter in attraction?

Dreesy

Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason I've always been obsessed with my hair, not in such a way that I'm always trying to style it, but in such a way that when I look at myself it's the first thing I see.

When I was 18-22 I had long shaggy type hair, and the ladies definitely seemed into, I was one of those people who could pull it off.

Now that I'm older, and such a hair style would just make me look homeless, I've found myself not knowing what to do with this stuff.

My hair is kind of heavy and dry, if I use any kind of styling stuff my hair just soaks it up and gets really dry, or it looks greasy as ****.

What do you guys do with your mop? And how much does it actually matter in physical attraction?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It matters a LOT.

Height and hair are two of the most important physical features when it comes to attracting women. If fact, I tell guys to get a cool hairstyle even BEFORE working out or buying new clothes.

I won't go on a balding rant, but I used to exchange PMs with an SS member who, like I, was losing his hair. We compared experiences. Positive responses from women just dropped off very rapidly.

If you're 6'+ with a full head of hair, honestly, you don't need anything else. Money, a good build, etc. are just bonuses.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
It matters a LOT.

Height and hair are two of the most important physical features when it comes to attracting women. If fact, I tell guys to get a cool hairstyle even BEFORE working out or buying new clothes.

I won't go on a balding rant, but I used to exchange PMs with an SS member who, like I, was losing his hair. We compared experiences. Positive responses from women just dropped off very rapidly.

If you're 6'+ with a full head of hair, honestly, you don't need anything else. Money, a good build, etc. are just bonuses.
So what did you do about your balding or thinning? Takin lots of biotin now and goin to do everything I can befor trying propecia - have heard many horror stories about propecia side effects

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dgwizdal said:
So what did you do about your balding or thinning? Takin lots of biotin now and goin to do everything I can befor trying propecia - have heard many horror stories about propecia side effects
I just have it cut short. I would like to buzz it, but then I can't color it.

I ended up with a grey buzz when they took it down to #2 and I looked older than my dad lol. For a balding guy with his natural color, I think a buzz is good.

So right now, it's cut short and dyed light/medium brown to avoid the jet black fake look lol. It's decent except for the bald crown that I can't control. Women 40+ are ok with it.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP: I don't know what you look like, but a white fella with a full head of hair could just spike up the front with gel and keep the rest flat and neatly combed for great results. Or leave it all thick, tall, and messy.

Pretty much all male soap stars do some variation of this. It was my style when I used to be able to rock it. Watch a soap opera.