Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How men treat women they find unattractive

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Article on how men treat women they find unattractive. Unfortunately I personally treat older women much worse than younger women.

Is the article true or a paid agenda by the left?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Article on how men treat women they find unattractive. Unfortunately I personally treat older women much worse than younger women.

I would say that the author of the article has an agenda.

Do men shame ugly (or below average looking) women by referring to them as creepers? Is there a “creepy old lady” stereotype?

I didn’t think so.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
notice none of the women are complaining about men rejecting them because of their height.lol

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everything on media have a agenda, but that also don't mean everything is a lie, they do bend some truth here and there, but lets get real here, if the girl is not pretty he won't even notice

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women have been treating men they dont find attractive cruelly for thousands of years. Im sure from the article when she quoted her coworker saying "i wouldnt notice, i only talk to attractive women," even if this was true he would never say it in the workplace. I call bs the introduction or conversation even happened.

Men have been forced to deal with this for thousands of years and no one is writing articles about the cruel treatment men are put through. No one would care.

Talking to a woman- she finds you attractive = flirting. She is giddy like a school girl. She is validated.

Talking to a woman- she finds you unattractive= harrassment. Files complaint with HR. Causes unnecessary problems.

Articles like this, others titled hetorsexual relationships with men are toxic to women. And many many more where the entire article is basically saying "no matter the issue, no matter what happened, if you are the man then you are the problem." All these are doing is contributing to the war on men and female imperative.

Men have been forced to face rejection for thousands of years and we are all told the same thing. Be a man. Get back on that horse and try again. Today women who write articles like this show us what we already know. Women can't handle rejection like men do.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not that ugly women get ignored or treated badly, its just that every woman is basically a pain in the ass to deal with and lacking her look, men have no reason to interact with her.

They simply dont get the fact that men dont like to communicate indirectly, dont appreciate drama and would rather stay relaxed and keep their brain in stand-by mode while resting.

I dont ignore kids while im dining at the restaurant cause they are ugly, I do it cause they would pester me the whole evening if they get an inch of attention.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a video where a HB8/9 directly approached guys asking for a date.

Every single guy turned her down, despite her looks. However, they all did so gently.

Men aren't turned down gently, or even directly.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Every single guy turned her down, despite her looks. However, they all did so gently.

^This.

Men typically don’t do the following when rejecting a female:

1. Eye roll her in a very rude/condescending way.

2. Put his hand up or shake his head “no” when she approaches

3. Completely ignore her and fake that he didn’t hear her

I’ve been out many times and seen a lot. Worst-case, the guy will respond to her; but, he will simply cut the conversation short if he isn’t interested. So it’s nowhere near as rude or cruel as some of tactics women use.

While I’m sure some guys can be jerks, in general, men are much more respectful imo.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

They probably turned her down because they knew she wasn’t serious and weren’t interested in participating in her little experiment.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They probably turned her down because they knew she wasn’t serious and weren’t interested in participating in her little experiment.
If an 8 randomly approaches you in a direct way asking for a date and you are not a 8 yourself, its either a social experimenti, a hooker or a cop pretending to be a hooker.

^This.

I’ve been out many times and seen a lot. Worst-case, the guy will respond to her; but, he will simply cut the conversation short if he isn’t interested. So it’s nowhere near as rude or cruel as some of tactics women use.

While I’m sure some guys can be jerks, in general, men are much more respectful imo.
Boosting her status among her peers is probably more validating than just being approached, social beasts where everything is about group hierarchy.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boosting her status among her peers is probably more validating than just being approached, social beasts where everything is about group hierarchy.
Yes, absolutely. I forgot about that angle. There is a reason why I always preferred lone wolves. They don’t have a group to show off in front of.

A lone wolf can still eyeroll or ignore or something like that. But she will still keep it “low key” and not make a scene because there’s no group to impress.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Years ago i made a point to flirt with even women i didnt find attractive. It made me much better at game to the point where pulling 9s and 10s was as easy as 6s.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That being said you wouldnt neg a 6 as hard as a 10. I assuming a few of you have been with butterfaces with smoking hot bodies that are great in bed. Some of those ladies are better than 10s to be honest

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^This.

Those women are used to taking men for granted, and enjoy not just the validation of desire itself but the sense of power they get from behaving cruelly to men freely.

Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I boarded a train once and a cute looking girl was sat in an otherwise empty carriage. I went direct, asking her name, and she's like "why?"

I responded "cos' you're pretty!" and she did the horrified eye roll towards the window with the "WHAT THE FŪCK GET AWAY FROM ME FREAK" expression, putting her headphones in.

lol

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like most men, if i find a woman unattractive I'm usually comfortable, calm and cordial around them.... I really dont give a fvck what they think and unsurprisingly this makes them attracted to me....

....if i find a woman attractive i feel a little nervous which causes me to act awkward and thus makes them NOT attracted to me....

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Toxic masculinity" is the new buzz phrase for this deplorable behavior that we men do.

The article is of course correct that more attractive women get more attention. That is the whole idea of "attractiveness." This isn't rocket science. The less good they look the less attention they get. Who would have thought?

I have a problem with articles like this because of the fact that men who read are supposed to feel shame for how we are naturally wired. To be honest I stopped reading pretty quickly because I could feel my irritation level rising.