"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

How many

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
How many women in a hundred on online dating in the ages 18-30 fulfill all these criteria:

- No kids
- No smoking
- No substance abuse
- Low in the cluster B spectrums of personality traits (borderline, antisocial, narcissistic, histrionic)
- Low in adult attachment disorder
- Not an instagram/cashapp hustler or prostitute
- At least one full body picture
- At least one face picture without electronic or physical cosmetics (this alone will eliminate as good as all of them)

How many?

And note how this is before we get to whether she is actually your type, and then whether she responds to and meets up with you. I just deleted every one of the OLD profiles I still had. With this post I'm making a commitment to not going on OLD again for at least 3 years, and when that's done, my intention is to prolong the absolvence to "forever" (my antisocial media use is already at the barest minimum).
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
60% excell in duckface department. 70% a reputable landwhale, 80% entitled to high salaried match, 90% doesnt have anything to give in return besjde loose pvzies, 95% damaged goods.

OLD are no more for s3x, and that you have to be good looking.
 
Top