Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many women....

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
She gets her rocks off just getting to party with them. I've heard of celebrities partying with chicks and they didn't put out.
I disagree with you here totally. If your brad pitt a women will fvck you because of it. A women would love to brag to her friends that she did a celebrity. A women will have no problem giving it up to a celebrity (virgin girl is probably the only exception). This is her once in a lifetime shot to fvck a celebrity. I guarantee a guy like brad pitt can go to a club here in Chicago and fvck a girl and 2 of her friends at the same time on any given night.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
I disagree with you here totally. If your brad pitt a women will fvck you because of it. A women would love to brag to her friends that she did a celebrity. A women will have no problem giving it up to a celebrity (virgin girl is probably the only exception). This is her once in a lifetime shot to fvck a celebrity. I guarantee a guy like brad pitt can go to a club here in Chicago and fvck a girl and 2 of her friends at the same time on any given night.
What I'm saying is women don't generally go around bragging about who they fvcked even to their friends. That's more of a guy thing. Women don't gain status so much from actually fvcking a guy. They gain status from a guy wanting to fvck them and more importantly "date" them. The status comes from hanging with so and so and the idea that a celebrity would even be interested in them. Sure the women would be more likely to fvck the celebrity and sure a celebrity could probably always find a girl wanting to fvck him. But in a lot of case it wouldn't be worth the celebrities trouble.

There might be celebrities that have fvcked 1000+ girls irrespective of quality but I doubt a lot of the claims. I think what they're really saying is "I could've fvcked this many girls". Let's face it if someone fvcks a 1000+ girls just about everyone is going to know someone who knows about it.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women only count how many BFs they've had, not how many guys they've ƒucked.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
What I'm saying is women don't generally go around bragging about who they fvcked even to their friends. That's more of a guy thing. Women don't gain status so much from actually fvcking a guy
I agree with your point here, but when it comes to a celebrity I think that all changes. Woman love social status. When I was in Dallas I seen a 7 foot black Nba basketball player (erik dampier) at a club after a game. I seen so many girls hitting on this guy(georgeous white girls), They would not leave this guys side. It was like he was an HB10 in a room full of guys. It was quite a sight to see. He could have probably took home a girl and 3 of her friends and fvcked them all that night if that was what he was looking for. But he played it cool the whole time. He played it like he was an HB10 female. I guess you get used to all the attention when your a celebrity and it doesn't do anything for you. If I was in his shoes I would have had the night of my life.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Women only count how many BFs they've had, not how many guys they've ƒucked.
no, we keep a mental list of both, we just only share one list with others:D

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I was looking at the bio for Bob Marley (not really a fan or anything). He died of cancer at 36. He was married to the same woman since age 21. He fathered 11 children with 8 women besides is wife and with 7 other women after he married her. Of course it's possible he had multiple LTRS, but I'm thinking he was with a lot of women. This is the kind of evidence I look for when considering claims a celebrity's been with numerous women.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the hell counts? When I past the 20 mark, I just gave up on counting.

The old saying goes "You remember the first girl your kissed, the first girl you lost your virginity with and every other naughty girl you did new dirty things with. Then you remember the last girl you slept with. But the girls in between, just a foggy memory".

So how can you count, or remember. There are more serious things to use your brain for.

Let me write an estimated guess just for those who give a dam....hmmmm.. say about 100. wait maybe more. Actually, i don't know, but definitely past 20.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
The DJs in life who get the most a** are the ones who focus on their goals and ambition. This is when p*ssy is thrown at you. This is the frame every DJ SHOULD aspire to.
I dunno man...I am pretty focused most of the time and I definitely have ambitions that I am unwilling to compromise; but i dont get p*ssy thrown at me. Not by a long shot.

I can definitely GET IT with a reasonably high success rate, but i think there are other factors at work here. College is like a social bubble.

I do agree though that never allowing a woman/women to become your center is the bedrock of holding frame. Once you allow a woman to rule you emotionally you are LOST!!

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding the thread topic, I have not been with an exorbitant amount of women. High teens. Granted, I was also a virgin until just shy of 20, so i got a late start.

I dont really equate sheer volume with success, at least not in an absolute sense. I have buddies who are well over 50 in numbers (which is alot from my perspective), but arent necessarily Don Juans. They are just good at getting laid.

Quite frankly, I am amazed at how guys with numbers over 100 dont have transmittable diseases. Just the probability at that point is not in your favor. And condoms dont protect against everything. I think a lot of folks do have STDs and still sleep with people indiscriminantly. Just my opinion.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The numbers are suspect. How many days has Wilt Chamberlain even lived, to have had sex with 20,000 women? 10 years of life is only 3650 days - how do you reach 20,000? Ridiculous!

Who are these hors that throw themsleves at these celebritites? The so-called celebrities must all be fvcking the same sluts over and over.

If the numbers are true then there are a lot more "hors" out there than even LMS suspects!

Any of you want to marry a women who has been a groupie and given BJs to hundreds of stars/atheletes?

This type of boasting unfortunately just adds to modern man's low opinion of women in general

Dietzcoi