Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many women you guys slept with?

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
Pretty much a virgin by choice. I've had multiple opportunities of losing it.

I don't know why everyone here thinks if you're a virgin you cant get laid.
Well I haven't figured the secret out yet.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TonyBaloney said:
Id like to ask all the gents here who have posted high numbers: why is that?

Is it because an early incidence with females made you feel betrayed?

Now as ive got older (am 39) and have been recovering for this last year from a BPD, was banging new broads and have met a woman (the most compatible ive ever met in my life, who is pregnant with my child) I asked myself alot of questions, to do a bit of soul seaching.... I can honestly say that im late 90's early 100's. At this point, which is the point I would have expected to feel like a true DJ, I really dont....i now see it for what it is, half of it was looking for a womans love through sex (had an emotionally cold mother) and the rest was a mixture of fear of settling down and a high, perverted, lustful sex drive (which i still have in abundance)
I think it was a combination of some very painful "pre-red pill" interactions with women which made me want to feel better about myself and how relatively easy it was to get laid after I took the red pill.

My thinking was "why settle down when I can fvck all these different women?"
It was a rush and a major ego boost, and once I started applying the basics of game, I had women virtually throwing themselves at me.
At times it bordered on the ridiculous but I loved every second of it. Just pumped and dumped my way through dozens of chicks.
But I was always honest with them and made sure they had their eyes wide open before stepping into my realm.

I can honestly say there would only be a handful of women who would speak I'll of our time together whether it was one night or a few weeks. That was because I was willing to lose the lay by being upfront about my intentions instead of purely just telling them what they wanted to hear. I definitely broke a few hearts but I console myself with the knowledge it was their fault for getting too attached despite what we'd agreed upon.

I set myself a goal of bedding at least 100 chicks but when I reached they number I just wanted to keep notching that bedpost for as long as I could.
It was really just sport fvcking a lot of the time.
I developed a knack of building women's attraction towards me to a point where they would be forcing the action with very little effort from me.

I'd say I'm above average in height and looks but nothing like a model or anything. I just had an innate talent for pushing the right buttons.

Best effort was nailing three different chicks in three different cities in one day. All plates on my roster so not pure pickups.
I have picked up in cab lines, fast food stores, walking home from nights out, even a chick who served me pizza at 5am one morning and then invited me back to her place.
Aaah, those were the days. Got a Gf now and on the straight and narrow.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BadNews said:
I'm at 10. Still pretty low in my opinion. Was a virgin until I was 18. Also had a near 6 year LTR, and another lasting about a year and a half.
So you cheat on your gfs?

18+6=24. That's 1 girl. Add another 1.5 year LTR. You're 25.5. That's 2 girls.....your age says 25 right now....Unless you slept with 8 girls over the span of a few months on POF or something trollololo :crackup:

jammer

Banned
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
So you cheat on your gfs?

18+6=24. That's 1 girl. Add another 1.5 year LTR. You're 25.5. That's 2 girls.....your age says 25 right now....Unless you slept with 8 girls over the span of a few months on POF or something trollololo :crackup:
Bad news, you have some explaining to do!

Kawai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes...I thought the average would be well over 200. My life is so twisted. I'm at around 600+. I'm really not exaggerating, I'm 39. I've been tested and never had anything...I think God loves me (a little at least).

Gents, when I say my life is twisted, I'm somewhat of an aware NPD who basically tried to have as many women as I could in order to get back at my mom who gave me up for adoption. Yes I had many many issues and so I developed an intense narcissistic personality. Some of these stories about chicas doing bad things to guys heads...I was the male version of that to women.

I'm actually with only one girl now...I dropped the other one last week since she was trying to run mental games on me, the old "me" came out.

I've actually changed my life in order to maybe have a solid relationship. Been married twice and like 3 LTRs.

edit: I just read my own post...I'm not doing well for someone who's trying to get into a happy relationship.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not surprised from such high numbers, usually people on internet is 6'2 tall 250lbs heavy with less than 10% bodyfat, no wonder people like that can get so many girls, even without their ferrari or showing their mansion.

If only they could say that they work for cia and are former ransea (a special corps which mix the best seals with the best rangers), they would have even more than the 500 girls they brag about.

Honestly I believe that my mental health would disappear if I had to deal with more than a different girl per month, not that the risk is too high if I dont put some work in it.

AlphaGhost

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool thread, alot of duck tales though.

I jogged my memory as much as I could and I got 20, i could possibly have 1-2 more but after a while its a blurr who you've fuvked.

Its risky out here, I'm sooper lucky cuz ive rolled the dice raw dog a couple of times and im clean. But I've slowed down alot from a couple years ago. At age 24 now I think women are alot dirtier cause the ***** price has plummeted and they are giving it to anyone. I don't think i'd want to exceed 30, just cause i know I cant stand condoms

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
70+ .... lost track several years back.

3 this year already. Got laid last night. New date tonight. Another Monday. Hoping to have 5-6 for the month by January's end. 8 last year, wanna at least double or triple that this year.

****, now it sounds like I'm bragging. Didn't mean it that way. Just rambling on a lay thread....

AlphaGhost

Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfPUAHalfAFC said:
70+ .... lost track several years back.

3 this year already. Got laid last night. New date tonight. Another Monday. Hoping to have 5-6 for the month by January's end. 8 last year, wanna at least double or triple that this year.

****, now it sounds like I'm bragging. Didn't mean it that way. Just rambling on a lay thread....
Just a question, no shots.. but you don't get tired of it? Like I always have streaks then its like ok, i need a break. Its to time consuming, expensive and after a while its like your not even interested in the multiple people you going out with past banging them, and that gets dull too after a while... In my opinion of course. :up:

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AlphaGhost said:
Just a question, no shots.. but you don't get tired of it? Like I always have streaks then its like ok, i need a break. Its to time consuming, expensive and after a while its like your not even interested in the multiple people you going out with past banging them, and that gets dull too after a while... In my opinion of course. :up:
Well, I never planned on marriage and celibacy is not an option. I've had girlfriends in LTR here and there, and actually prefer that.

But to answer your question directly: I get tired of it only to the extent if I'm out and either (1) there's no good pickins around or (2) a girl is not going along with the game plan.

That said, I don't go out most of the time simply with the plan of getting laid. I go out to have fun: see live music, watch the game at the bar, go to parties of friends, etc. So, I'm not known as some sort of player amongst my friends. Still, I always look out for opportunities and have had some experience in getting a lay in here and there. At my age, it builds up over time (I'm 45) and soon your numbers are pretty much way beyond "average" guys (which, from what I understand, its about 7 in a lifetime).

Also, there's plenty of failure involved. Two women at the music club I often go to both never got to buying temperature and now have pretty much slotted me in the "don't want to bang" category. This was mostly my fault in my game. Today, I had a date set up with a OKC girl and she cancels at the last minute, probably because I suggested she meet me at my place and I would drive us to where we were going. I'm guessing she thought that too risky.

Much of my life is focused on working out, reading, my profession, etc. So, I have a life going on. At the same time, I'm very social and go out a lot. Yes, it gets expensive, but what am I going to do, stay at home all the time? Women don't coming knocking on you door. You have to go out and get them.

sandman007

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got married at 30 and just for fun, counted up everyone I could remember not long before my walk down the aisle. It was either 59 at that time. Was married for five years and have been divorced for ten. Although I've had periods of reckless tail chasing since my divorce, I've generally been more relationship oriented since then and whereas in my 20's, I found it to be virtually impossible to be faithful to a woman I am content being with only one woman at a time now. I would estimate an additional 30 or 35 since my divorce so that would put me at around 90 total. If we are counting hookers then add a couple more, one before marriage and another after the divorce. I've been very fortunate in the area of STD's...all I've ever had was an outbreak of genital warts in college during a particularly wild period.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fųcked 98 till my balls turned blue. Took a shot of whiskey, and fųcked the other 2!

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
38 vag + 2 bl*wjob only... I equate that to 39 ;) One more for my 40 by 40 merit badge. Then it's 75 by 50 which will be pretty difficult (for me at least).