"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How many women are you talking to in any moment to build plates..

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Just looking for a heads up because Im starting to get a bit fed up, and finding it a terrible investment.

5 years ago I seem to get plates okay, deffo dont remember it being this much hard work, the irony is now im in 5x better shape and at least have some game and backbone.

before holiday last week I accumulated chat with 6 women after holiday Ive accumulated another 4.

So over the month, Ive got 10 womens numbers, this has resulted in in ZERO lays for me, by the time theyve played there wishy washy BS, or rebounded back to their ex etc. I obviously only have certain time myself being a single dad and working 4x nights a week.

I wouldnt mind so much if these women were beyonce but there not...

I also wouldnt mind if I lost out to a giga-chad, but these womens chaps are usually far from it.

Its starting to make me a bit salty. to top it off I know from past experiences, the ones where there was a delay always ended up not worth it.

how do I get out this mindset. and become more of a unaffected sociopath?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top