Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many women 35+ are remotely attractive?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice to be a man. we can increase our attractiveness. can you imagine what it must be like to be an ugly woman.
I see women 30 to 45 that are attractive often. The older they get, the attitude becomes more important as part of being attractive.
smaller women can appear younger than they are and still be attractive when older.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice to be a man. we can increase our attractiveness. can you imagine what it must be like to be an ugly woman.
I see women 30 to 45 that are attractive often. The older they get, the attitude becomes more important as part of being attractive.
smaller women can appear younger than they are and still be attractive when older.
The difference between a 30 year old and 45 year woman is so vast they shouldn't be categorized together.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is 27....Answer in regards to whether a woman 8 years older than you is attractive. For most men older than 30 it will be "NO" . I know that is the case for me.

It is all relative.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference between a 30 year old and 45 year woman is so vast they shouldn't be categorized together.
At certain ages many of them shut down off of sex. Making it a non priority.... Sometimes it seems the only folk doing all that fvckin are swingers and cheaters.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At certain ages many of them shut down off of sex. Making it a non priority.... Sometimes it seems the only folk doing all that fvckin are swingers and cheaters.
From an evolutionary perspective, what reason would there be for a post menopausal woman to have interest in sex?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From an evolutionary perspective, what reason would there be for a post menopausal woman to have interest in sex?
It is a general myth that women lose their sex drive after a certain age and while it is true for some(just like men), it is a generalization at best. It is also a myth that post menopusal women no longer desire sex. I can say from personal experience that this isn't the case either.

I used to subscribe to, just like many others that males sex drive peak at 18 and women at 30. I don't know who came up with this originally but the numbers are definitely skewed. I find some women encounter their sexual peak, or their 2nd sexual peak in their 40's. This is partially because they become more comfortable with their body and sexuality by this time so it's more enjoyable to them more than ever.

As for looks, I just had some interesting conversations with older women in dating. I've been noticing quite a few late 20's early to mid 30's gals looking actually older than some women in their 40's. I'm of the belief, just like some others that this could stem from the fact that the younger generation doesn't really take care of themselves due to makeup/digital pics/filters/only worrying about being seen online but also consuming a lot more processed foods and gmo things available these days that weren't available or in abundance before. It's all the processed and unhealthy stuff that is making younger gals age much faster IMO.

Just looking online, I would say it is VERY hard for any women to stay on top of her looks closer to 50. That is the absolute wall for even the top tier ones. The ones that take care of themselves with good genes could get away with looking decent into their 40's at best. Right around 30 though is when alot of females start noticing biological changes.

Also with more stresses and self created mental stresses of the younger generation, I've noticed a lot more premature graying of the hair with younger people too, as early as 30yo.

Just some observations...

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of 30 year old women are hot but that’s about the age they start to wrinkle and any drug abuse or unhealthy living really starts to take it’s toll.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a general myth that women lose their sex drive after a certain age and while it is true for some(just like men), it is a generalization at best. It is also a myth that post menopusal women no longer desire sex. I can say from personal experience that this isn't the case either.

I used to subscribe to, just like many others that males sex drive peak at 18 and women at 30. I don't know who came up with this originally but the numbers are definitely skewed. I find some women encounter their sexual peak, or their 2nd sexual peak in their 40's. This is partially because they become more comfortable with their body and sexuality by this time so it's more enjoyable to them more than ever.

As for looks, I just had some interesting conversations with older women in dating. I've been noticing quite a few late 20's early to mid 30's gals looking actually older than some women in their 40's. I'm of the belief, just like some others that this could stem from the fact that the younger generation doesn't really take care of themselves due to makeup/digital pics/filters/only worrying about being seen online but also consuming a lot more processed foods and gmo things available these days that weren't available or in abundance before. It's all the processed and unhealthy stuff that is making younger gals age much faster IMO.

Just looking online, I would say it is VERY hard for any women to stay on top of her looks closer to 50. That is the absolute wall for even the top tier ones. The ones that take care of themselves with good genes could get away with looking decent into their 40's at best. Right around 30 though is when alot of females start noticing biological changes.

Also with more stresses and self created mental stresses of the younger generation, I've noticed a lot more premature graying of the hair with younger people too, as early as 30yo.

Just some observations...
It’s annoying how horny women get when they are in their 40s and look like zombies

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would do about 15% of 35 yrs old women but would kiss nor have intimacy with none.

Most women I know after their late 20s become invisible to me when it comes of intimacy while some are still bangable.

I could bang probably 20% of women in their early 30s but make out or cuddle with none of them....they smell and taste different after a certain age.

Women above 40 are 99% of the times invisible to me.

Cant really understand why many middle aged man are angry that their wifes no longer want sex...try to imagine being forced to bang them otherwise they divorce.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women above 40 are 99% of the times invisible to me.

Cant really understand why many middle aged man are angry that their wifes no longer want sex...try to imagine being forced to bang them otherwise they divorce.
Oh **** no

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very few because most simply let themselves go. However, I'm dating a 35yo right now (oldest girl I've dated since I can remember) and she has the body of a 23yo. Part of it is genes... she is a naturally petit girl which is what I like, but she also runs 6+ miles, 5-6 days a week and does body-weight strength training and ab workouts at home. Guys stare at her everywhere we go. Solid 8.

But go to a gym or yoga class and you will see the highest concentrations of women over 35 who are hot.... because they take care of themselves. They are out there.... even after having a kid in many cases.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very few because most simply let themselves go. However, I'm dating a 35yo right now (oldest girl I've dated since I can remember) and she has the body of a 23yo. Part of it is genes... she is a naturally petit girl which is what I like, but she also runs 6+ miles, 5-6 days a week and does body-weight strength training and ab workouts at home. Guys stare at her everywhere we go. Solid 8.

But go to a gym or yoga class and you will see the highest concentrations of women over 35 who are hot.... because they take care of themselves. They are out there.... even after having a kid in many cases.
Hows her face though?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hows her face though?
Not quite like a 23yo but also not like most 35+ women. I have noticed that it seems genetics, diet, lifestyle, and sun come into play when it comes to faces. Some women who are in their late 20's who have probably done everything right just have deep creases in their face and saggy skin.... I think that's just genetics. My ex wife never used sunscreen or any beauty products on her face (moisturizers or anything) and at 30, her face still looked 18 - obviously genetics there too. I haven't seen her in years so not sure how she held up past 30. I'd say the 35yo I'm dating now looks like she is in her late 20's and holding up quite well.

I also think weight has a lot to do with it. I feel that women seem to carry more weight in their face than men do when they gain it. Unless that is dealt with quickly, it really starts to pull the face down.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The two biggest things that older women can't overcome no matter how good her genetics or how she takes care of herself, are neck and hands. Those two things truly tell how hold a woman can be since skin cremes can only go so far and...