Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many times has yor gut feeling let you down?

His airness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets say a woman isnt maintaining eye contact , doesnt talk to you a lot etc etc.... yet your gut is telling you she's attracted to you

Or a woman is almost perfect on paper yet your gut is telling you to run away....

Do you rely on your gut feeling when dating or more logical thinking?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never. Especially with women. It’s always been right.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now? Never. When I was in my 20s, I would misread women from time to time, but even back then I was right a lot more than I was wrong, this comes with experience.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It hasn't really failed when it has been genuine. I remember a couple of times when I was very clueless (around the start of college) when I was out trying I would make eye contact with certain women and could "feel it". They wouldn't necessarily smile or anything or stare for longer than normal but their direct look would trigger a certain feeling, it's difficult to explain but I know some people will know what I am talking about. A couple of times I just kept looking back but didn't act on it because I still lacked the confidence. The times in which I did *make the move* my gut was proven correct. These were very high interest situations typically.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically never.

His airness

Don Juan
Reaction score
It never let me down in the past either. It's just that for the first time i have doubts....

this waitress i see on average twice a month is sending mixed signals...avoiding eye contact but when she does look me in the eyes i can feel she's attracted to me, most of the times she brings me my drink and would immediately walk away even when she ask me a quick question or make a comment so i can hardly even response...

So last year i texted her to ask her out and got ignored. So i was fine my gut let me down for the first time. But since then the gut feeling got even stronger that she does like me , it just doesnt make any sense...

I dont have oneitis it just bothers me that my gut is telling me one thing even tho i got ignored. Dammit i could swear i see it in the eyes...maybe she has a boyfriend or something , which wouldnt bother me as long as my gut didnt let me down.trusting my instincts is more important than any chick, i dont want any doubts.

Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I would dream about girls I had crushes on and this sounds crazy, but how they acted in their dream would oftentimes tell me how they feel about me in real life. With one particular girl for instance, she would always ignore me or pretend like I didn't exist in my dreams. This later turned out to be true as when I finally got the courage to ask her out after class ended, she ghosted me and never talked to me again as apparently I creeped her out.

Another girl, I dreamt I was at a giant cafeteria and I was watching a video of her making love to another guy. I then sit down right beside her, she completely ignores me while talking to another group of friends, and later gets up to leave without saying goodbye to me or acknowledging my existence. The dreams ends when I am chasing after her but can't find her. Later in real life, I was at a bar and I saw her there. She completely ignores me to talk to her friends. Later, I see her making out with another guy and going into the bathroom with him. She leaves, without saying goodbye, or acknowledging my existence.

If you don't know whether or not a girl is into you, if you dream about her, how she interacts with you can be a tell-tale sign. Because your sub-conscious picks up signs and signals you may be completely aware of, and then it translates to your dreams.