Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many people have you slept with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reach

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is quite simple, David Deangelo said in a survey, throughout an average life time a man would have 6 sexual partners and a woman 2. Obviously someone was lying, don't trust surveys.

But I'm willing to be completely honest, I'm 19 and lost my virginity in January and screwed some ****ed up hosebeat who didn't even make me ***... then accused me of rape. So I've got some issues to deal with, but at least I'm being honest.

Recently I read an article about Casanova and it said he'd slept with 120 woman, mainly between the age of 16 and 50. That's not as much as his reputation would suggest, but still a lot.

Anthony Kiedis's biography indicated he must have slept with over 1000 woman, losing his virginity at 13 and sleeping with 100 woman on his first tour for the Chili Peppers.

So, how do you compare to the legends from the past and present? That guy Brent from DD DVD is supposed to have got into four figures a while back. Who exactly is giving advice on this message board? Swingcat makes a deal out of getting coaches with real world success, so how much have you guys had?

fivefingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ****ed around 100 hookers. I slept with a hooker in a hotel. Once every 2 months i save my money to pay for hookers.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the number off women who matters, it's the quality off the sex. I've slept with enough women.

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im afraid of getting STD's thats why Im glad Ive never slept with many.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
The true record holder (if you believe him) would be Wilt Chamberlain, who claimed over 20,000 in his autobiography.
A couple of years ago he was having trouble selling his home for that very reason. Apparently people couldn't stop thinking about all of the hanky-panky that must have gone on in his mirrored bedroom-of-love.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This question has been asked many times before. Do a search and answer it in someone else's thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.