Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Many People Have You Had Sex With?

How Many People Have You Had Sex With?

Votes: 1 2.7%

Votes: 5 13.5%

Votes: 2 5.4%

Votes: 2 5.4%

Votes: 1 2.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-9

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • 10 or more

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • 20 or more

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • 30 or more

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

2 of them I payed for, the other 2 were also hores though, only not by profession.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I've bedded 36 women (31 for free), but only the hottest women.Their average rating was about 8.0. If you put them all together (on the days I had them) I could definitely start a top notch strip club.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Lost track after one hundred. And that was in my 30s.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know the exact number, but a large amount.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to say 100+ but that's probably generous. More than 60. Let's say 75 for arguments sake. Never paid.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One... A tragic story, really.

logicallefty

Reaction score
21. Only two by age 30 and the rest since.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After tenacities 200 in 5 years mines seems low. I vaginally penetrated around 38, oral but not vaginal from an additional 6.

Most of my sex was in 3 long term relationships spanning from the age of 19-38. I could have sex on demand in those relationships. In one relationship I was about 5 times a week for 4 years. In another I was 15 times a week for 4 years and 5 times a week for 3 years. And in another I was about 5 times a week for 8 years. So I've been inside around 5,000 times from 17-45 that I am now.

Mr. Kalikoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder how many of you are truthful and how many of you are inflating the numbers a bit. Not accusing anyone in particular of lying here, just being curious. After all, you know what they say, to get the real notch count of an individual, divide the given number by 3 (if the person is a man) or multiply the given number by 3 (if the person is a woman).

If a man says he bedded 12 people, he likely only bedded 4. If a woman says she bedded 12 people, she likely bedded 36.

Now, if I'd stick to my own formula, I'd tell you all I've had sex with 30 women. To find out the real amount of women I slept with, simply apply the above formula (hint: it's 10).

Yeah, I know 10 isn't much for a DJ my age (28) but between dealing with major depression that lasted for 3 years, dealing with insomnia, dealing with weight issues that I've only recently gotten under control and the fact that I swallowed the red pill only 4 years ago, I'd say I'm surprised I have 10 notches on my belt.

The first 3 notches were between the age of 18 and 20 (2 of which were long-term girlfriends). Then I went 5 years without sex. Then I swallowed the red pill, got my life back on track and started to learn game and had 7 more notches since then (of which 1 was a long-term girlfriend).

Edit: I'm proud to say though that like @bigneil, all of my notches were high quality women, at least looks-wise (personality-wise some of them where complete garbage).

Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
It'd be surprising if I even get 10 in my lifetime to be honest. That seems like a lot to me, I can't even believe some guys have gone through like 50. I'm 22 and been with 0, never even kissed a girl either, can barely even get a date. It took me nearly two years of trying old dating just to meet up with a girl and she ghosted me afterwards. And then I see people who go on dates left and right, have sex, be succesful with women like it's nothing. Although I will admit i'm not really much of a casual sex kind of guy, I don't look at a hot woman on the street and think man I just want to **** her! To me she's just another girl.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It'd be surprising if I even get 10 in my lifetime to be honest. That seems like a lot to me, I can't even believe some guys have gone through like 50. I'm 22 and been with 0, never even kissed a girl either, can barely even get a date. It took me nearly two years of trying old dating just to meet up with a girl and she ghosted me afterwards. And then I see people who go on dates left and right, have sex, be succesful with women like it's nothing. Although I will admit i'm not really much of a casual sex kind of guy, I don't look at a hot woman on the street and think man I just want to **** her! To me she's just another girl.
"hot" ones are the WORST. They are the female DJ's of the world. For you to change your viewpoint you have to get consistent sex from a lady who is into you.

logicallefty

Reaction score
. If a woman says she bedded 12 people, she likely bedded 36.

^This is truth. What I have found out too is that sometimes women will only count the sex with the men they actually enjoyed it with. So if they had sex with 10 but only enjoyed 3 of said men, they will tell you 3. Somehow they come up with some illogical formula in the hamster head to where they don't have the count the others. What said formula is we will never know.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a misleading question. If a guy says 200, at least half of them were fatties. Guys with low standards will have a high lay count.

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost count after 30. I think I'm around 35. I shot up once I discovered the site a few years ago.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^This is truth. What I have found out too is that sometimes women will only count the sex with the men they actually enjoyed it with. So if they had sex with 10 but only enjoyed 3 of said men, they will tell you 3. Somehow they come up with some illogical formula in the hamster head to where they don't have the count the others. What said formula is we will never know.
One of the common formula's is women will throw out "one night stands" as part of their statistic. They look at it like a dream that never happened.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep they are pathetic. My first ex told me 10 guys, then I laughed cause I knew it was bull****, and she also started laughing. The number was between 20-30, I didnt want the exact number in my head and I dont think I will ask girls in the future either. She even said that number wasnt bad for a girl 24 years old, she knew girls who had 40-60 :)

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After all, you know what they say, to get the real notch count of an individual, divide the given number by 3 (if the person is a man) or multiply the given number by 3 (if the person is a woman).
Biggest cliché in the modern dating era.

My number(s) are a pretty honest representation. Just because some guys get hung up on one unicorn as teenagers, doesn't mean we all did.

I had 2 by age 18, about 10 or 15 by age 20, then hit a purple patch in my early 20s. By 25 I was at about 50 when I stopped counting. And I maybe only regret one or three. Maybe half a dozen at the most.

So now, in the 16 odd years I've been active, a total of (approx) 75 is only an average of about 4 per year. Don't see how that is so unrealistic.

Just because some people don't get laid doesnt mean noone does.