"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How many people do you have?

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
I just looked at my phone book, and realized that I have only a few people who I went out with more than twice and who wouldn't be surprized if I call them up.

Most of them are either highschool friends I haven't seen in like... months. Or work-friends, who didn't become personal... or some other numbers I don't even remember.

I have only 10-12 people who I know personally and keep in touch currently.

I thought it was much much more :eek:

I WANT YOU TO LOOK AT YOUR PHONEBOOK AND COUNT HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH AND KNOW
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Blake

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Right now I only have a little more than a handful of of people I can call and most of them are either married or in LTR's or homebodies. The last few Friday's have been very fustrating for me as I try to find someone to go out on the town with. I've been fortunate enough to get in touch with an old freind who's single and enjoys the nightlife. Right now he's my best friend as we are in the same situation.

One of my goals from this website other than picking up girls is to learn how to expand my circle of freinds. Not sure where to begin though, especially keeping in touch-thats my biggest problem.
 

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
582
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
I have only a few (like 1-2) outside of my g/f.

A year ago when my g/f was just someone I was dating, she and the people we know mutually, were all people I went out with. Now I feel almost obligated to find some people to go out with so that there is some separation.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Being at university and being very outgoing helps, but I have over 50 numbers and email addresses, and there are well over 100 people I know and talk to at Uni, but it's more quantity over quality, as I consider very few of these people close friends I could go out with.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
20 ish people.

8 hard cores friends that I hook up with on a regular basis. The rest are people I keep in contact with and see on a irregular basis.

I have many other acquantences I also keep in contact with...
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
hm.....well..about 7 or 8 i can keep in contact w/. but lately or most of the time, on an average basis, i'll keep in touch with about 2 or 3.

the rest i may have hunt out with once or twice or not at all. but will possibly say hi or bye to them if i ever see them around.

my bro keeps in touch w/ almost everyone on his phonebook every week. just to say hi and see how they were doing. he's graduated and lives & work ikn delaware. im not sure what's his purpose of doing that, but possibly stay in contact with his network of ppl if he's ever in trouble or whatever..

I could do that, but at my viewpoint, i dont really see a reason for that
 

loveprefect

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2002
Messages
326
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Land of confusion
very few...indeed...

the contact list in my handphone is around 170++....

the TRUE friends only 4 guys that i usually hang out with....

the rest are mainly social proof in college....never call them and never get thier calls.

so sad...but true...:(
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
yep those would be acquaintences that you've met throughout college. i have several of those ppl in my phonebook. i may have hung out once with them or never, but we dont keep in contact anyway.

oh well it happens.

btw im curious as to why u made this post?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
It's not ironic at all. It's realistic. 5-10 close friends is about right for most people. The rest of the people you know are acquantencies (sp?)
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by ScrewIt
btw im curious as to why u made this post?
Being the social guy I am... ummm consider myself to be ;) I thought this number would be much greater. I have like 500 people I know by name, but only 10 of them I actually know personally. I wanted to see if this was the case with other ppl too

There's only so small number of hours each week to hang out with people. So sad...
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
well..i guess it's all a part of life. when you reach that age (mainly college life), you'll have to juggle your life and schedule cause you are more busy. out of your priorites, having a social life is the last priority.

it's happened to the best of us. These past 2 months i havent even been hanging out with my buddies on fridays like i normally do each week. why? cuz of finals/homeworks/projects plus i have saturday class. then juggling work and gym along with school.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I don't have a phone book - I have no friends! :(
 

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
281
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Neverland
People?!? What people?!?

All I have is you guys and an inflatable doll....
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
500 people I know by name
Damn dude, how do you remember all these names? I'd be lucky if I can remember couple names every time I meet a group of people. It's really sad. Is there a trick to remember people's names? I'm very good with faces but names, that's a whole different story. Share the secret...
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
They say that your lucky if you have one true friend in your life..

..keep that in mind. I always question my sociability, and then I think to myself, are they really all hanging out together as truthful friends? Or are they there because their nervous and each and every one of them wants to fit in.

I read a story the other day, and it was about this girl that went through high school questioning herself. Then, at the end, she said "and then I realized, we were all the same" . That should give some backup to my claims :)
 

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
431
Reaction score
1
My contact list is 50+ but ask me how many I keep up with regularly, and I'd say maybe 5 tops. Ask me with whom are actual friends, and I'd say around 3 or so.

So it's not how many - because a lot of people are "surface" friends...

When you think about it...in the end, we're all "alone" and that's why it's hard to find true friends and people you keep up frequently.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by Ebach
Damn dude, how do you remember all these names? I'd be lucky if I can remember couple names every time I meet a group of people. It's really sad. Is there a trick to remember people's names? I'm very good with faces but names, that's a whole different story. Share the secret...
I'm having problems with this too. But I do this:

Once a person introduces herself, I repeat her name.
When I talk to that person, I mention their name all the time
I'm not afraid to ask their name again, and agin :D
Say "hi, bob/linda" all the time I see them

Sometimes, If you have a pic of a group, you write the names down so you won't forget
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top