How many of you think like me or similarly?

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo my sosuave bretheren,

How many of you think as I do.

I'm here to master getting ONSs, FBs. I don't want anything long term or meaningful as I don't think women have a use beyond sex in my life. I just want to make sex a regular part of my usual week(just with a different girl).

You may wonder if I like or respect women.

The answer is no I don't respect women or anyone right away. A woman must earn my respect & emotion.

Do I plan to get married? Hell no. Having a woman trap me in that sh!t hole is the last thing on my mind.

Do I plan to have kids? If I end up making a good salary yes.

However I plan to make a woman sign a contract giving me sole custody & authority over my child(especially if its a boy).

That way I can make him strong & non AFC. At least by middle school he'd be far ahead of most of the puzzified wimps.

Go on...share your plans & beliefs.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would you want to be the sole custodian of your kid? Children need a mother figure just as much as they need a father. ;)

adopt a child if you want to be a single parent.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A mother figure? The only use most women have for a kid is to breast feed, what value will she teach my child? What principles? Will she motivate my child to succeed? To crush the competition?

Assuming I have a son which I want I'll make his mother play a minuscule role because she'll teach him a ton of useless bullsh!t that will slow him down in his teen years. I want to be able to teach him to fight at a young age without some soft being crying how he's only a child. He will know that bullsh!t like santa, the tooth fairy & even god are made up fantasies. With a mother around she'll try her best to make him soft by keeping his mind wrapped in fantasy.

With only my input he will be strong, stronger than I was, better than I was so that he'll never have to come on sosuave to make topics about that "one" attention wh*re wasting his time.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should read a book with scientific backing on raising children. Humans are designed to have both a father and a mother, go look at divorced parents, many of these kids end up being broken in one way or another due to the lack of (fe)male attention throughout their childhood.

For instance, teaching your child to "Crush all competition" will most likely end up with the kid having NO empathy at all, making it difficult to understand why I woman would say no to him touching her boobs. It'll sure making him strong and hard in prison, as it's his turn to please Bubba.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kirro said:
A mother figure? The only use most women have for a kid is to breast feed, what value will she teach my child? What principles? Will she motivate my child to succeed? To crush the competition?

Assuming I have a son which I want I'll make his mother play a minuscule role because she'll teach him a ton of useless bullsh!t that will slow him down in his teen years. I want to be able to teach him to fight at a young age without some soft being crying how he's only a child. He will know that bullsh!t like santa, the tooth fairy & even god are made up fantasies. With a mother around she'll try her best to make him soft by keeping his mind wrapped in fantasy.

With only my input he will be strong, stronger than I was, better than I was so that he'll never have to come on sosuave to make topics about that "one" attention wh*re wasting his time.
You're going to end up with either
A fag as a son
An inmate as a son
A son who hates you

Maybe all 3.

Good luck with that.

You can't force this sh!t on people. They have to WANT to learn it. Otherwise you're just going to end up with a totally confused child. As you desire for your son to worship you and svck your c@ck....

Maybe you should just start a cult.... plenty of free gay sex there.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with some of your ideas.

Its okay to not have a ton of respect for women and people in general because like you said, its something you earn.

Its easy to say you only want sex from women; until you meet someone who connects with you on an emotional level. If you can stay unattached and cold then more power to ya.

Keep in mind that marriage is ideal for raising children. In fact that is the only reason you should ever marry I believe.

But its good you have some ideas on what you believe in when so many people lack a sense of self-awareness.

Bladerunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if you're a strong father figure for your kid, he's going to look up to you and follow your example anyways, mother around or not. However, if you don't let him interact with his mom at all, he's going to be a cold, heartless SOB.

Also, I would never want to have a kid with a woman who is willing to sign her child away on a legal document. Women have a biological imperative to raise children just as much as we have one to fvck as many hot women as we can.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
You're going to end up with either
A fag as a son
An inmate as a son
A son who hates you

Maybe all 3.

Good luck with that.

You can't force this sh!t on people. They have to WANT to learn it. Otherwise you're just going to end up with a totally confused child. As you desire for your son to worship you and svck your c@ck....

Maybe you should just start a cult.... plenty of free gay sex there.
This kind of mentality is the very reason people never use some of the good advice around here & why many men end up getting strung along & used by women. First off my son probably would hate me until he realizes his cruel attitude negates the bullsh!t bullets females riddle most our sappy bodies with. When he's the best athlete, top student in 5 or more subjects, when he's 16 & already in great shape & has his father's good looks & he's hairline deep in pvssy I'm sure he'll hate me.

When a bully fvcks with him & due to my training he wtfpwns the dude with one chop to the neck & gains respect I'm sure he'll hate me.

& let's take a look at the wonderful parenting in the US, in my home country Barbados & in the west in general. Plenty of kids raised by both parents yet I still see fags, lesbians, slvts, hors, confused kids who cut themselves, kids who hate their parents, future inmates & cults.

So I'll try my own methods thank you very much.

SandHawk said:
You should read a book with scientific backing on raising children. Humans are designed to have both a father and a mother, go look at divorced parents, many of these kids end up being broken in one way or another due to the lack of (fe)male attention throughout their childhood.

For instance, teaching your child to "Crush all competition" will most likely end up with the kid having NO empathy at all, making it difficult to understand why I woman would say no to him touching her boobs. It'll sure making him strong and hard in prison, as it's his turn to please Bubba.
Of course I'll teach the kid basic dos & don'ts, but seriously this woman would have to be a fantastic person for me to even consider her a part of my kid's life but we all know the chance of finding someone like that so I won't even bother.

Sir Psycho Sexy said:
Its easy to say you only want sex from women; until you meet someone who connects with you on an emotional level. If you can stay unattached and cold then more power to ya.
I will remain unattached & cold because I know for a fact the moment I let my guard down it becomes an uphill battle. In my opinion we should leave the emotions for the women, they're better at it.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kirro said:
So I'll try my own methods thank you very much.
The problem is your word "try". Becuase your dumb@ss has no clue if it'll work or not. You just HOPE it does.

I personally hope you don't have any kids or they really are going to end up fvcked up just like your bitter jaded @ss is...

But hey, if you get one - he'll be a nice little experiment for you to try your baseless theories on.... :rolleyes:

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know Kirro about the Oedipus Complex?!?

I'll explain you what Froyd has said about it...

When a person comes to life the first feeling he has is the feeling of identification! The person looks at his father (if it is a boy) and wants to be like him, it comes to such a great stage that he even wants to take his place in bed and f*ck his mother!

Now that you know that, imagine of a kid having you as an example! A man who hates women, thinks the only thing they can do is sex and breast feeding!

The kid will end up either being gay, or beating the sh*t out of the woman... Or maybe even a rapist if he can't get to f*ck them by attraction!

Is that what we look for on this forum? Is that the Don Juan way?
Hell no!!

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Furyguy said:
Your kid is gonna be fuuuccckkkkeedddd....
If by fuuuccckkkkeedddd you mean: successful, talented, strong willed, self reliant & excellent with people in general then being fuuuccckkkkeedddd seems to be a good thing yeah?

bukowski_merit said:
The problem is your word "try". Becuase your dumb@ss has no clue if it'll work or not. You just HOPE it does.

I personally hope you don't have any kids or they really are going to end up fvcked up just like your bitter jaded @ss is...

But hey, if you get one - he'll be a nice little experiment for you to try your baseless theories on.... :rolleyes:
I'm sorry are you a chick? Because this response reeks of pvssified feminist bvll****. & you're calling a guy you have no idea about a bitter jaded @ss alright you aren't a pvssy you've just been upgraded to d!ckhead for projecting such stupid response.

DonJuanit0 said:
Do you know Kirro about the Oedipus Complex?!?

I'll explain you what Froyd has said about it...

When a person comes to life the first feeling he has is the feeling of identification! The person looks at his father (if it is a boy) and wants to be like him, it comes to such a great stage that he even wants to take his place in bed and f*ck his mother!

Now that you know that, imagine of a kid having you as an example! A man who hates women, thinks the only thing they can do is sex and breast feeding!

The kid will end up either being gay, or beating the sh*t out of the woman... Or maybe even a rapist if he can't get to f*ck them by attraction!

Is that what we look for on this forum? Is that the Don Juan way?
Hell no!!
Again are you part of the feminazi movement? What the hell is with these emotional, irrational posts, you act like I'm trying to summon satan. & does every boy in the entire world act just as you described? You know full well how useless most people are in general & I don't want some useless woman filling my son's head with so much bullsh!t he has to spend 2 painful years undoing the mess on an internet forum.

Parad0x said:
Either your mother really neglected you, or you've been heavily violated by women in the past
What? The total opposite you presumptuous cvunt. My mom always cared for me & no woman has the strength to violate me my friend. I honestly don't see what is wrong with taking sole care of my boy & training him with every tool he'll need to handle life from an early age rather than place myself in a disadvantageous position to satisfy tradition.

I don't see why my plan for raising my offspring affects you so deeply. You act like I'm gonna preach a one-sided dogma about how all women are slvts & how he'll be gay.

This is my intention. From early train him physically so he doesn't have to worry about getting in shape at 29. This will give him some confidence & they'll be a lower chance of him crying that a bully beat him up. If he's interested in sports it gives him an extra edge. Anything he wants to learn I'd learn with him & visa versa.

I'll teach him not to be afraid of women & the talk down to them cuz let's face it I can talk down to 25 yr olds(I'm 19) & they'll immediately take the submissive role. By his teens I'll arm him with the clothes, shoes, condoms & cash to go out & pick up chicks with little to no hassle. No need for sosuave.

I'm raising a tiger among you gutless chickens.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be bitter and jaded though; i wasn't asking if you were i was TELLING you you are.... If by some small chance you're not - then you're either a troll, or someone who projects himself poorly to other people (maybe from playing too much Halo in mums basement and don't know how to interact).

And you are talking about experimenting with a human life. You can claim that you know your way will work, but you don't really know anything about raising a child or being a leader. You're just a bitter 19 year old who's pissed a the world for deceiving him.

If you really end up being as heartless as you claim you will be "if" you have a child - then you have deep psychological issues. Probably connected to your own "daddy" issues and demoralizing childhood....

And if you're hanging around women who let you demean them whenever you feel like it - then you are hanging around with a very low quality of woman. So enjoy that bro...

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
You must be bitter and jaded though; i wasn't asking if you were i was TELLING you you are.... If by some small chance you're not - then you're either a troll, or someone who projects himself poorly to other people (maybe from playing too much Halo in mums basement and don't know how to interact).

Way to judge someone over the internet & not know sh!t. I'm not bitter & jaded its just I express my thoughts on topics without regard for anyone or anything. I don't project myself poorly to people at all so stop trying to be an internet psychologist, also I don't play Halo nor do I live in mums basement. Sheesh doesn't that insult get old?

And you are talking about experimenting with a human life. You can claim that you know your way will work, but you don't really know anything about raising a child or being a leader. You're just a bitter 19 year old who's pissed a the world for deceiving him.

Of course I'm a little pissed but unlike 90% of the dudes here I have already done something about, hell even before I found out how much of what I was taught was utter bull I still got what I wanted from the people I wanted it from. & trust me, my 19 year ass has been leading since I hit school. You might as well cease the retarded assumptions & insults because you're butthurt you come across as a neutered b!tch.

If you really end up being as heartless as you claim you will be "if" you have a child - then you have deep psychological issues. Probably connected to your own "daddy" issues and demoralizing childhood....

I don't have daddy issues because I couldn't care less about the old man, he gave me everything I need already, his DNA, I have all the tools necessary to make my dreams reality so no I don't care about his attention/affection. My childhood wasn't cotton candy land but I learned from it & became stronger, strong enough to use every DJ skill here for my own purposes & I'll be sure to report just to spite your stupid *ss.

And if you're hanging around women who let you demean them whenever you feel like it - then you are hanging around with a very low quality of woman. So enjoy that bro...
Pfft. The females I have dealt with come from pretty wealthy families & they are usually between 7s & 9s. Now I'll admit most won't win an award for best personality but they have their uses. & yes I'll enjoy the fact that I am the only one who matters to me & people accept it like the bible.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both bitter and jaded refer to ones own cynicism; ones own resentment towards a certain thing. That cynicism and resentment is in the way you believe children are raised wrong (based on your own one-sided experience as a fatherless child). That may very well be true; we should be taught more about gender roles in school (but that wouldn't be PC), we shouldn't be taught to be "nice guys/chumps" to get women, we shouldn't buy into that Hollywood image of romance.

But to teach someone to be the extreme opposite of that is not better, and actually has a much higher chance of producing a really fvcked up person. I don't feel like going into technical detail - but without nurturing (which you got from your mom) and the ability to have your own self discovery; your own theories - you will be more of a cold robot than a human.

You had a fvcked up life and you see having a boy to mold as a chance at redemption. You look at your past and say "if only someone had done this..." and you think "well, that's what i'll do if i have a son. I won't abandon him, i'll raise him to not get picked up, to not get walked all over by women... To be a man!" And in theory - that would make sense to someone with psychological damage. But with age and experience, you "should" get over your pent up anger towards this world. If you don't - then you should seek professional help. But a know-it-all like yourself probably thinks he's better than a psychologist don't you? You probably think you know more than someone who's professionally trained to help you not be so angry and resentful? Well, either way - it doesn't matter. You're young, when i was young i hated the world too. For similar reasons.

And im not making fun of you for hanging with low quality women (income level has nothing to do with a woman's quality). I've been with my share of them. But, when i think about it - i'd NEVER want a child to be with 80% of the women i've been with! I'd rather teach him how to find respectable women that he can put his faith into..... That's.... if he came to me for such advice (because i wouldn't force it on him.)

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
Both bitter and jaded refer to ones own cynicism; ones own resentment towards a certain thing. That cynicism and resentment is in the way you believe children are raised wrong (based on your own one-sided experience as a fatherless child). That may very well be true; we should be taught more about gender roles in school (but that wouldn't be PC), we shouldn't be taught to be "nice guys/chumps" to get women, we shouldn't buy into that Hollywood image of romance.

Exactly. However I don't have one sided experience as I have plenty of friends who have had both parents in their lives for a very long time & guess what most are AFCs whom I have distanced myself from.

But to teach someone to be the extreme opposite of that is not better, and actually has a much higher chance of producing a really fvcked up person. I don't feel like going into technical detail - but without nurturing (which you got from your mom) and the ability to have your own self discovery; your own theories - you will be more of a cold robot than a human.

Not necessarily true, there's plenty of manly fun stuff to do besides discuss women all day, fishing, several sports, fighting(for fun of course), pool, video games etc. & even if my son insists on being an AFC I'll let him do as he pleases & let him learn the hard way.

You had a fvcked up life and you see having a boy to mold as a chance at redemption. You look at your past and say "if only someone had done this..." and you think "well, that's what i'll do if i have a son. I won't abandon him, i'll raise him to not get picked up, to not get walked all over by women... To be a man!" And in theory - that would make sense to someone with psychological damage. But with age and experience, you "should" get over your pent up anger towards this world. If you don't - then you should seek professional help. But a know-it-all like yourself probably thinks he's better than a psychologist don't you? You probably think you know more than someone who's professionally trained to help you not be so angry and resentful? Well, either way - it doesn't matter. You're young, when i was young i hated the world too. For similar reasons.

My life wasn't great as I said before but there are many MANY people way worse than me. I took action from as early as I can remember by being violent, aggressive & rebellious, I learned the tools I needed & like a leopard I tactfully achieved my objectives. I would admit I may be a bit screwy but it has worked for me, I like being a caveman in a cute guy's body. & you are 100% right I am a know-it-all who knows he's better than a psychologist. I actually don't hate the world I love it. I love the imbalance, I love how unfair it is, it's like playing a video game.

And im not making fun of you for hanging with low quality women (income level has nothing to do with a woman's quality). I've been with my share of them. But, when i think about it - i'd NEVER want a child to be with 80% of the women i've been with! I'd rather teach him how to find respectable women that he can put his faith into..... That's.... if he came to me for such advice (because i wouldn't force it on him.)
The thing is I know that quality women are even more rare than quality men, I won't even bother seeking them out & even if one does appear I sure as hell won't marry her, not with this anti-male/pro-female legal system. The traditional way of raising one's offspring has been perverted. Seriously even if I do marry, what happens when my wife decides I'm not as fun or attractive as I used to be, that she feels unloved & all that & screwed the 19 year old pool boy & takes 50% of my hard earned money? Won't my kid still be screwed over in the long run?

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo my sosuave bretheren,

I'm here to master getting ONSs, FBs. I don't want anything long term or meaningful as I don't think women have a use beyond sex in my life. I just want to make sex a regular part of my usual week(just with a different girl).

The answer is no I don't respect women or anyone right away. A woman must earn my respect & emotion.

Do I plan to get married? Hell no. Having a woman trap me in that sh!t hole is the last thing on my mind.

However I plan to make a woman sign a contract giving me sole custody & authority over my child(especially if its a boy).

That way I can make him strong & non AFC. At least by middle school he'd be far ahead of most of the puzzified wimps.

I'm with you on everything EXCEPT for having children. I personally don't want the responsibility regardless of how much money I'll be bringing in.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
Yo my sosuave bretheren,

I'm with you on everything EXCEPT for having children. I personally don't want the responsibility regardless of how much money I'll be bringing in.
Cool. Well you better eject now before you end up taking the heat I am, I've only got one flameshield.

OMGWTFLMAO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my. You, young man, are in for a very, very rude awakening. It doesn't matter what you could get a woman to sign in regards to custody of a child. It is the judge's job to act in the best interest of the child. Just based on what you are writing there really is no way a judge would ever give you custody of a child. Why? It's quite simple. Because what you propose would be psychologically damaging to any child.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OMGWTFLMAO said:
Oh my. You, young man, are in for a very, very rude awakening. It doesn't matter what you could get a woman to sign in regards to custody of a child. It is the judge's job to act in the best interest of the child. Just based on what you are writing there really is no way a judge would ever give you custody of a child. Why? It's quite simple. Because what you propose would be psychologically damaging to any child.
In this pvssified, feminized, wimpy *ss society most people would think that, but as well all know most people are useless anyway.