Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you really think you can change a girls mind through words?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think that...when I was like 22. Now I see no point in trying, yet so many guys in online forums for pua and seduction and **** like that insist you can. How many of you have actually made a disinterested girl interested by saying the right things or something like that?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think that...when I was like 22. Now I see no point in trying, yet so many guys in online forums for pua and seduction and **** like that insist you can. How many of you have actually made a disinterested girl interested by saying the right things or something like that?
That's interesting. What are they saying in pua and seduction forums? What words are they suggesting to use?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had even blue pilled people tell me something to the effect of "Men go by what they see. Women go by what they hear.*"

*That has never been my experience.
Many women will cry tales of woe about how a guy “said all the right things”, I think that’s where a lot of guys get that women go by words.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many women will cry tales of woe about how a guy “said all the right things”, I think that’s where a lot of guys get that women go by words.
Those guys lied. Lying works on women. Women claim that “real men are honest” (bullshvt) because they know that deception works on them. Honesty is between men, not between men and women that are executing their mating strategy on each other. Lies give women plausible deniability to make bad choices for which she is not going to be held accountable.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Your words matter only after physical attraction exists. As I’ve said to and have had acknowledged by myriad women of all races, cultures and countries: “a woman knows in under a minute if she would be WILLING to fack you, not if she is going to.”

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women claim that “real men are honest” (bullshvt) because they know that deception works on them.
No, Women claim that “real men are honest” in order to condition you TO BE honest so they would know your weakness and use it to screen you out or, to manipulate you if you are in a relationship.

Last edited:

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did, it was because I showed her a lot of affection and sympathy.

I don't recommend to accept her offer of intimicy though. Friendzone those women. They are essentially just friends. They'll return the favor and show sympathy back.
But that's no solid ground for more.

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did, it was because I showed her a lot of affection and sympathy.

I don't recommend to accept her offer of intimicy though. Friendzone those women. They are essentially just friends. They'll return the favor and show sympathy back.
But that's no solid ground for more.
Mhm, something just dawned me...whenever I did this, I was everything but used and manipulated.
It's like I put away all power from the woman. Pu$$y whipped, that was a good term back in the old days here.
I was kinda above the whole power play and sexual signals, I only valued a woman when she was affectionate and if a woman started to divert from it (manipulate) I would immediately dismiss and ignore.

This was when taken women tried to set me up with single women. Or single women where disappointed when they weren't able to return the affection and consequently lost my interest.

The higher the level of affection went, the more they became compliant and I would tell them what I wanted them to do. Within this whole frame, they would try to 'sell' themselves, or not, depending on their own interest.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, Women claim that “real men are honest” in order to condition you TO BE honest so they would know your weakness and use it to screen you out or, to manipulate you if you are in a relationship.
Lol always always always an angle.
I treat every girl like a sundress wearing FBI double agent
Facts!! Honesty benefits her mating strategy. That’s why she wants it from you but will never require it of herself.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do get turned on and horny through words. A girl who is ‘on the fence’ might be susceptible to words. But straight up disinterest - probably not going to happen.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a reason why R&B is dead..

Its actually the opposite; if a woman likes you ,you can talk your way outta pvssy REAL fast. Not only that's, by talking too much you increase the chance to lose frame.

You shouldn't act like Terminator around women neither, but being reserved will do wonders. Talking too much seems like trying to hard to impress her with stories, jokes ect. You'll either end up giggling or gossiping like a girl, or complaining like grumpy old man.

It is always good to be able to hold your own in conversations. But part of being a good communicator is also being able to be silent when needed, or talk via body language /kino instead of words.

I think this believe comes from the insecure man, who think she was out of his league and he then seduced her with words. While in reality she liked him from the start. This is personal experience by the way.

M

member160761

You should never try changing a girl. If a hoe's a broken not even the toughest pimp will fix them. You can only extort them from what they can offer and discard them. When a woman is a mental case you cannot fix them. What is crooked you cannot make straight. Take it from the book Pimp, Story of My Life, also from experience of other men that broken women want to beaten into submission, mistreated, hot/cold treatment and dread game and all that. Find a girl who is good (fat chance of that), not perfect, and mold her from that basis. Trying to build a broken girl or a hoe is like building a shed on sand.