"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

How many of you know how to show love?

Rubbers

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Chicago
This may sound stupid, but are you the type of person says whatsup to your friends and family or people in general and it sounds like your saying it just because you have to? When you ask a person how have you been, does it sound like you're saying it because you think you should, or do you say it in a way with a look in your eyes that makes the other person feel like you really want to know how they feel? Are you scared to say the words I love you to some family members because you don't want to feel akward, so you wait until they say I love you so you can say "i love you too" which is not hard to say at all? When you give someone a compliment, do you know how to really mean it?

Basically can you make someone else feel good and show love? Or is everything you say just empty words, and you know it? I don't know if I am the only one who knows what I'm talking about, but once you figure it out, this insight might be just right for you, like it was for me months ago. Sincerity is verrrrrry important. This is not even just for getting women. Can't you tell the difference when someone says "hey ____, how have you been" in a weak way, and when someone says the same thing looking you in the eyes, smiling, and playfully hitting your or whatever. The second example makes you feel good about yourself. The first one is forced like when someone sneezes and your the one closest so you know you have to say "bless you".

Maybe I'm just ranting but this is something that you need to learn if you haven't already.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Choke

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
I normally find it hard to say those words to anyone. I normally say it under my breath, to where people can't hear me. I told my dying Grandfather that I loved him, and he didn't hear me. I regret that everyday.

That's why I tell women that I love them every chance I get. There's nothing like a hot night of sex to say "Hey, I love you, *****."
 

Rubbers

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Chicago
I don't mean say I love you to everybody, I mean say it to people that you really love.
 

Choke

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Oh. I'm sorry, I misunderstood. In that case if you aren't open with your feelings, than they’ll dump you quicker than a sack full o' bricks.

What you do, if you can't say it; write it. Leave a note, write it in an email. My last girlfriend found it romantic when I wrote her letters and signed my name in blood. She loved that, drove her crazy.

Have you tried the blood thing yet?
 

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Ay love is just a 4-letter word. If you don't hate something, you love it.

It doesn't necessarily mean you have to be in love with it. I love almost every girl I'm talking to right now, but I aint in-love with the *****.


Control the ****, Tame the *****.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Choke

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
See, bunk has it right; love is just a word. Try replacing it with another word, like the word "rape". Say "I will rape you till the end of time," and crap like that.
 
Top