How many of you have screwed w/ parents in the next room?

racerX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sort of curious how many of you guys have screwed babes w/ her or your parents in the next room? Did they ever walk in on you? What happens if she or you screammed real loud during orgasm? Was the fact that they here in the next room a turn on?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
If someone is turned on by the fact that their parents could hear them then they need some help lol.

I have taken girls into my room just to fool around, never sex. My parents dont care. I would **** a girl with my parents around, just have some music on or something.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My first time ever was like that... Made me kinda nervous.

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't reccomend having sex while parents are near. 1) The whole noise issue, if the girl starts to moan and scream really loud then other people can hear 2) it isn't good for me because always in the back of my mind I'm worried about her dad coming in on us (which has happened before, just put a blanket on top real fast and pretended to be watching TV) and it really kills the moment. I mean if you 2 are really horny then go ahead but I personally don't like it that much. It also depends on how strict and overprotective your/her particular parents are.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, one time when I was staying over at my grandmothers (I think I go to hell for that one...)

Have brought my LTR gf back to the parents for a few days, was no prob, guess it's ok as you're older. Was very quiet on the job though :)

Osc.

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't live with my parents anymore so I won't have to worry about that with my girlfriend. Although I would still be a little quiet about it.

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
my first time was like that, but get this, we left the door half open so that her mother wouldnt think anything was going on! Talk about being nervous. :D

Fortunately, her bed was not in line of site of the door.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like thrills, excitement and emotional highs and lows.

The fear of getting caught, the nautiness of it all, the rebellion of screwing the parents and you at the same time is such a thrill for almost all chicks, that you must absolutely take advantage of this situation everytime you can.

Despite her protests, she will be secretly thrilled by it.

And don't forget that other "public places" will also give her the same thrill and the same high.

crunchtime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JustDoItAlways
Women like thrills, excitement and emotional highs and lows.

The fear of getting caught, the nautiness of it all, the rebellion of screwing the parents and you at the same time is such a thrill for almost all chicks, that you must absolutely take advantage of this situation everytime you can.

Despite her protests, she will be secretly thrilled by it.

And don't forget that other "public places" will also give her the same thrill and the same high.
I agree. My first time was with my current girl in her room with her mother sleeping in the next room. And two days ago I was going down on her for a while when her mom was home and then her mom opened the door slightly and told us dinner was ready. That was kind of scary, haha.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, my first girlfriend and I used to do this. Often it was the only way that we could... as teenagers, we had nowhere to go to do that, so it was either in the car or at her house... and her parents were often home. We had to be very quiet. Her door didn't have a lock, so it was kind of scary... but a little exciting too. We never got caught, but I'm sure her parents realized what was going on.

T.T. Boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Long Island, NY: More Mexicans than Tijuana!
The couch upon which we fvcked was about four feet from her parents' bedroom door. I had to place my hand over her mouth and tell her to shut up the whole time.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Yes, my first girlfriend and I used to do this. Often it was the only way that we could... as teenagers, we had nowhere to go to do that, so it was either in the car or at her house... and her parents were often home. We had to be very quiet. Her door didn't have a lock, so it was kind of scary... but a little exciting too. We never got caught, but I'm sure her parents realized what was going on.
What about your place?

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex and I had sex all over my damn house with my parents there. I guess the most risky was when we tripped together (this was a few years ago, I dont do that anymore) and stayed up all night alternated between ****ing and freaking out. Another time on New Year's Eve my block was having a party and my parents kept milling around the block in and out of different houses and we ****ed in the bathroom downstairs of my house with the door open, not sure why because we could have easily gone upstairs to the bedroom. Probably was the champagne made us a little stupid. Now I'm lucky enough to have my own apartment, so my sneaking around days are over. Although, a few months ago I ****ed this guy in a hotel room with four of our friends awake and milling around and talking to us. So I guess sex in semi-public never gets old.