Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how many of you has proof of game mattering?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saturnalia

Don Juan
Reaction score

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
saturnalia said:
first what is game?

what`s your proof of it working?

posting numbers and foggy stories online is something I could do through proxies and alt accounts all day long

so if you get laid, what`s the proof that it`s your game and not your face?

here is my proof that looks do matter

http://s7.postimage.org/6p9ehl1p7/image.jpg
http://s12.postimage.org/s9i4itoel/image.jpg

what is your proof of game?
Foggy stories and alt accounts does sound like your kind of thing, doesn't it Saturnalia?

B

BeDJ

I have an idea. You should make a fake profile with a chick model and try it out on the guys of POF. I think good looking chicks have it easier in the dating world too.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe he should just go die in a fire. :rockon:

Generally speaking, people who spout off about this **** are those who don't have whatever they're complaining about - and claiming the opposite sex is shallow for. In this case, looks. Boohoo. Nobody likes me. I can't get any women. All women are shallow *****s who only date hot guys. :cry:

B

BeDJ

floydb25 said:
Or maybe he should just go die in a fire. :rockon:

Generally speaking, people who spout off about this **** are those who don't have whatever they're complaining about - and claiming the opposite sex is shallow for. In this case, looks. Boohoo. Nobody likes me. I can't get any women. All women are shallow *****s who only date hot guys. :cry:
Are you calling saturnalia an ugly dude? That's fυcked up, bro.

Dear saturnalia,

Try this instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

DonDiscovery

Don Juan
Reaction score
right, f*** off saturnalia, take your socially-inept PUAHate friends with you. You got ripped off by a fake PUA, fair enough, but attacking this forum is pointless; Sosuave, from my experience, is more about improving your social skills, career , physique and positive attitude to life.

Sosuave is not some 10-step 'lay guide' written by the kind of people that ripped you off.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
Are you saying saturnalia is an ugly dude? That's fυcked up, bro.
I think he said it himself... Over and over and over... Which makes no sense as to why he is talking at all, because he can't even get IN the door to see what reality is. So he whines and cries and assumes from across the street instead. LIFE IS SO UNFAIR. WAAAAH... :cry:

I know people like him. They're the first ones to hate and talk **** about anyone who is successful, and claiming all women are shallow because they don't like them. Or they WK and hate on the guys fiercely; try to tear them down, destroy their self-esteem, and keep them below them. Or they're egotistical and think every guy is ugly except for them, and all hot girls are out of everyone else's league. But they'd have no problems - despite not attracting anyone, ever. Mostly, they just judge other guys like the faggots they are - then act like they know what women find attractive - because they said so. "Oh, he's not good looking; I've seen; I don't think; you're not"... Blah blah shut the **** up. You can't attract ****, and don't know anything.

Those who don't have **** are the ones who talk the most ****; compete, compare, and judge others. Mostly they just whine and complain. I've seen and experienced it over and over. It's nothing more than projection and insecurity.

They can't get any "hot" girls, so they claim looks are all that matters. Now it's the girl's fault for not liking their ugly asses - even though they are focusing on hot girls themselves, and those girls are rightfully going with the best they can get (ie, not them). No **** they're going to stay within their league, if possible. They'd do the SAME EXACT THING if the tables were turned. ****, all they're talking about is sex with hot girls - if you read through the BS. But the girls are the shallow ones.

Mostly, they don't know what they're talking about - because they can't attract anyone. So they spout off the same ****, and act like they know anything. But its always negative and simple-minded - because they're not speaking from actual experience / can't get anyone / should die in a fire.

Same ol' nice guy bull**** - just to a different tune.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
saturnalia said:
first what is game?

game is anything other than doing nothing. its that simple.

game requires action on your part, whether its a really elaborate scheme or just saying hi.

so yes, it works, because doing nothing doesnt work well. and doing something works every now and then.

BadNews

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you actually want proof, I invite you to come to my city and you can watch me and my best wing man in action - then you will see some proof. Seems you have nothing better to do anyways. Your site and the message you're preaching is so pathetic I am actually astounded. Get off your computer, take a shower, brush your teeth, and go interact with people...it is for your own good.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
saturnalia said:
first what is game?

posting numbers and foggy stories online is something I could do through proxies and alt accounts all day long

so if you get laid, what`s the proof that it`s your game and not your face?

here is my proof that looks do matter

http://s7.postimage.org/6p9ehl1p7/image.jpg
http://s12.postimage.org/s9i4itoel/image.jpg

what is your proof of game?
Game is what some PUA used on you and the rest of the PUA "Mate" oversized clown shoes.

It didn't matter how you looked, how you dressed, how much of an incel, aspie, virgin you were..they still gamed you for that paper. Hell it didn't matter to any of you posting there how your "fav" guru looked! You fell for the nonsense hook, line and sinker!

And the hilarious part is it wasn't even a chick who gamed you! It was a dude who "promised" you a woman that you had no GAME to get to begin with! LMAO

Looks truly DIDN'T matter to the knobs who post on PUA "Mate" they got gamed REGARDLESS! Cha-CHING! Hahahahahaha

You have to look no further for evidence than posting on PUA "Mate" itself. The evidence is all around you. Your looks didn't matter as there's a sucker born every minute! As evidenced in daily I got scammed, my azz hurts from this "PUA" who took me for a ride!

Damn that site should be re-named PUA Mate A.K.A Brokeback Mountain.

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
game is anything other than doing nothing. its that simple.

game requires action on your part, whether its a really elaborate scheme or just saying hi.

so yes, it works, because doing nothing doesnt work well. and doing something works every now and then.
Lot's of great posts in here, but I gotta give it to this man right here. Excellent.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
I have an idea. You should make a fake profile with a chick model and try it out on the guys of POF. I think good looking chicks have it easier in the dating world too.
Even fat single mothers have no problem online. :crackup:

You don't even need to do an "experiment". Just look at all the ugly ones that are on there. They wouldn't be there if it was a hit to their fragile egos and didn't get them attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.