Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you actually practice men going their own way philosophy :)

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think it would get real weird real fast

One of my prime reasons to get out of bed in the morning is to improve myself and my surroundings so i can have access too more pu$$y and more sex

Take that away and i really see little point in needing to go to the gym or earn more money or build anything

May as well just sit in bed all day eating crap watching Netflix

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
different views from different walks of life,

Once you have been destroyed by the gynocentric system....and get to see your child twice a week, whilst the moms dispose of boyfriends like theyre toilet paper, then you see how they have social constructs at every level, to look good loosing.

you get a real disdain for women & society.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not identify with MGTOW. There may be overlaps in my beliefs and MGTOW philsophies, but I am not a part of the MGTOW movement. I acknowledge that MGTOW is a growing movement. Men become MGTOW after so many bad interactions with women. Female rejections led to a lot of MGTOW.

This is a seducer's board, not a MGTOW board.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm less stressed, making killer progress in my career and actually have more time to do a lot more things.

joesknows

Banned
Reaction score
These types of conversations are almost impossible to make sense of because nobody knows wtf mgtow actually is or is supposed to be.

I think the only youtuber who is close in philosophy to mgtow (which no one cares to define) and who is at least reasonably entertaining is someone like betterbachelor.

The problem with betterbachelor is that he'll take one isolated story of a batsh-t crazy woman and then try to generalize from that one wack job to every single woman on the planet. He does this over and over again and ends each video with a smug smile claiming all women are crazy.

Maybe all women are crazy, but his sample size is so small, no rational person can be swayed.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a bunch of guys supposedly "going their own way" they sure do spend a lot of time bïtching about women on the internet.
I think its possible they dont want other men to be destroyed like they have, I tell every young guy to assess all young women on social media, each one has a toddler and is back to single again(literally every one) I am showing him the probability of being removed from the family home on a whim.

he will most likely ramp up his alcohol, drug or gambling amount 1000%. and see his child once a week, when he pictured himself a family man,

kind of makes you heartless.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGTOW isnt an actual philosophy since any of those men would be pvssy whipped in an instant if a female paid them any attention.
You're right. Most men become MGTOWs as a result of repeated humiliations, mistreatments, and rejections from women. MGTOW is not a natural state.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not one to care about groups or cults or labels. Not sure if these guys avoid women at all costs or just permanent relationships.

Avoiding women due to some bad experiences is short sighted. Different women have some differences in personality.

You'd be changing and getting more experienced as well.

Bitter and bvtthurt means insecurity. Step game up. It's a sport.

As @DEEZEDBRAH says catch and release. No need to avoid or hate the players. Iterate over successes, improve self. Lifting weights to cultivate a mindset.

Sleep well, dial down nutrition, make bank and live that life. Filter women and avoid the nuts.

Social circle game > Cold approach > OLD

Spam volume, screen mercilessly, be ruthless with your time. Pull or step aside.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's gotten to the point where courting women has lost all sense of urgency, if I see an interested woman, there's a good chance I'm gonna just keep moving regardless unless she is degrading herself to a certain extent for my attention, I have no time for women who are interested but want to play it cool, go away.

I can freely walk away from an interested women and know she'll be even more interested next time because I'm developing, I have lost all sense of urgency, she'll burn whatever down for me if she wants it that bad

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never been one to defend group-think. However, some of my views do run a parallel with MGTOW.

Unlike the MGTOW group, I have no bitterness or sour-grapes toward women.
Admittedly, I do have some bitterness toward myself (as any person capable of self-objectivity should).
Think about it:

At some point in our lives (those with any experience, that is) have made concessions for a woman; that we'd not make for our fellow man.
Due to our libido, we've all likely lowered our standards a time or two.
At some point, we've also allowed ourselves to be an emotional hostage to some ex (which we later reflected didn't deserve it).

Don't get me wrong. I still love women, find them very attractive and actively pursue.
However (unlike some forum members) I've also taken ownership for some previous stupid mistakes/decisions.

Nowadays, I no longer accept every decent female opportunity. I think to myself... I'll probably have to spend a couple of hours socially warming her up, and if we end up having continual secks, I'll have to take time out of my day for her and also for her texts/phone calls too. And what about the potential drama that she'll bring?
Half the time, I'll follow through and the other half, I believe that taking 5 minutes to jack-off will be better choice.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGTOW guys are angry and bitter.It is a fundamentally flawed belief.It is the equivalent of giving up.Funny thing is,the stimulus that creates a lot of redpill,blackpill,MGTOW,etc, is the same,****ty experiences with women.At the end of the day it says more about the guys who subscribe to it than it does about women. I mean,we all know what women are.Even in my blue pilled days,I’d have never accepted MGTOW rhetoric,or black pill ideology.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not one to care about groups or cults or labels. Not sure if these guys avoid women at all costs or just permanent relationships.

Avoiding women due to some bad experiences is short sighted. Different women have some differences in personality.

You'd be changing and getting more experienced as well.

Bitter and bvtthurt means insecurity. Step game up. It's a sport.

As @DEEZEDBRAH says catch and release. No need to avoid or hate the players. Iterate over successes, improve self. Lifting weights to cultivate a mindset.

Sleep well, dial down nutrition, make bank and live that life. Filter women and avoid the nuts.

Social circle game > Cold approach > OLD

Spam volume, screen mercilessly, be ruthless with your time. Pull or step aside.
+1

Better not bitter.
MGTOW guys are angry and bitter.It is a fundamentally flawed belief.It is the equivalent of giving up.Funny thing is,the stimulus that creates a lot of redpill,blackpill,MGTOW,etc, is the same,****ty experiences with women.At the end of the day it says more about the guys who subscribe to it than it does about women. I mean,we all know what women are.Even in my blue pilled days,I’d have never accepted MGTOW rhetoric,or black pill ideology.
I don't disagree with you. Playing devils advocate, we got radical feminism in corporate, HR, education system, politics, etc. None of the following is unplugging. While RP is more my own personal preference, the biggest advocates are playing house, hubby shilling nonsense, and not slinging D. But buy my program.

I'm convinced most of the fellas in GYOW are destroyed financially From the Divorce machine. Are placeholders in the recycling bin by modern women. No proclivity to spam approaching will help a dwarf. Incel is a meme but it's been common place for vast majority of men since the dawn of time. We just have more data and it's so blatantly obvious. Ironically enough, fellas continue to march off a cliff after has been modern women got ran through.

In retrospect, you see married RP guys sperg out in hours of rant on women. Nothing applicable but long winded tangent coupled with celebrity gossip. These are the gurus to help teach the next generation? It is absolutely ridiculous.

Bruce Lee once said, "immortality is in a life worth living."

^^^ getting in the following lane seems t9 be the best way forward.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seems to be the next progression in our social ladder:)
I like Peterson. I think he has a point. The man cannot fathom anything else beyond the beaten path. Then again, look at his daughter flying out to thot &&& cuckold her hubby with Tate. She grew up with a checked in hyper intelligent father though beta.

If anything, she's a by product of modern women and the culture as a whole. She likely married a man who is beta like her father. Crawled back to hubby.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm convinced most of the fellas in GYOW are destroyed financially From the Divorce machine.
I thought those were the Men's Rights Activists (MRA). MRAs are usually the divorced guys who are pisssed.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
In a weird way, I’d almost like to go back to blue pill. I was happier then lol.