Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you actually go out every weekend to approach and talk to women?

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider also the type of women you are running into, there is a long series of this guy interviewing guys and girls around miami:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not 40 yet so I can't speak from experience, but I think people 40+ going to clubs or bars "not having anything going on in their life" is probably just "not being married with kids". I wouldn't say it's because they're busy making money with their business or something; most people by that age just have a family.

But you could ask @Divorced w 3 because I believe he falls into that category.
I remember being younger the only 40+ year olds I ever saw every week at the club was this guy who had a beer belly and looked like a slimmer (that's being nice) version of Uncle Phil. He would always try to talk to the girls and some would dance with him but I never saw him pull anything much less get a phone number. I'm not saying 40 year olds don't go to the club, I got a successful buddy who goes out regularly, he has no kids a great job, he lives in San Diego and he pulls hot chicks then converts them into girlfriends if they qualify his standards. He never has had any issues at all meeting women he enjoys the scene. However the average 40 year old is taken care of kids, or at home with his girlfriend or wife it is what it is

Once again If you 40+ to each it's own but personally me I did the nightlife scene so much in my 20s/30s that literally the last few times I went out I left before 11:30pm lmfao

I personally never drank at all as a teen and in my twenties. Hell, I had never even been to a club until I was like 25, which I didn't really like at all. In my late 20s I had a mini stretch where I was hitting up bars and clubs just to talk to women, a lot of times I did this on my own but I also had a couple guys I had gone with. I would never drink alcohol when I was there, it was mostly just to interact with women. I found the experiences interesting, but I ultimately got nothing from it, in fact I found a lot of the women were just flat out unenjoyable to talk to. I also remember seeing many women there that would have all of their attention on their phone lol. I always found this incredibly odd, like why are they even there if all they are going to do is just be texting someone all night lol. This was all before the pandemic, so it's been a very long time.

I think your life should have a variety of experiences but it's also important to recognize what brings value or what detracts it. Many things that people engage in are full blown pointless distractions or even downright detrimental. Clubs and bars are one of these things, some other examples would be excessive video game playing, spending hours watching sports, gambling, etc. I like to play poker and had a stretch in 2022 where I was playing way too much to where it was taking away from other things in my life. I still play a little here and there, but it's significantly less than back then. I might play once a week for a few hours for a couple weeks but then not go back for another couple months. I'm finding I'm playing less and less often and slowly losing interest, and that's even when I make money lol.

Healthy or beneficial pursuits involve things like going to the gym, going hiking or any other type of physical activity that keeps you in shape. Reading and learning new skills or about new topics or ideas are very beneficial. While I personally overlook this, I think it's important to develop healthy friendships and associate with good people. I have a lot of people that I talk to that I'm friendly with but I don't really spend time with them outside of the environments they are from (gym, work, etc.).

Going back to clubs and bars, I just don't really see much benefit of it other than distracting yourself from your life troubles and living in the moment. There's nothing wrong with this, but it doesn't bring value to your life, it's this type of mindset that I think what leads to issues with drugs, alcohol, gambling, etc. I'd also add that many of the people you are going to meet in these places are not those you want around, basically just more bad influences.
Like you I never cared to "Club" just to "Club" I went "jacking" or gaming chicks. Then I realized you can do "Night approaches" on the streets which works better for talking to girls and also logistics. However, as I said now that I'm older I can't be bothered, you learn really quickly that most of those women aren't girlfriend material, and getting ONS wasn't really fulfilling for me. I knew this and was trying to switch up the scene however in my 20s I was a fool it wasn't until I was 30 that I started to venture out and gain real hobbies than going out jacking for chicks and getting lit.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider also the type of women you are running into, there is a long series of this guy interviewing guys and girls around miami:

I've watched several of his videos, this guy is an excellent interviewer when it comes to this he also did one In Tennessee and Texas I believe. This one isn't as delusional as some of the other videos I've seen. However, the entitlement is still real, this mindset isn't just in Miami it's everywhere however in Miami it's a different playground.

First the Blond single mother, I feel for her, you can tell she is Eastern European, she is feminine from what I can tell. her making 150K a year in Miami looking for 200K guy is going to be hard, even in Miami where guys like that are more abundant than any other city in the USA. Most of those guys have better options Yes I know she is hot but it's Miami she would be slightly above average there. If you put her In Most other states she would do well but still 200K a year? Then she has a type that she is self-aware of the Hobosexual (guy with abs, good-looking) the first girl had the same type. That's the blueprint in Miami. They love tall guys with abs @sangheilios you might have to do a recon mission there brother lol

The biggest thing I noticed and confirms something I've known for years is women don't think about anything from a man's perspective and how can we expect them too? cause their reality is just different. For example, the average guy struggles on OLD, and is lucky to get a date a month or so depending on where he lives, the average woman can go on 5-7 dates a week nonstop. It's like expecting someone who grew up rich and privileged all their lives to be able to understand the plight of what it's like being raised in a trailer park or the hood broke. It's just a different experience

Most of these women in the interviews are pretty but that's about it, meh, you can keep your "Hot Club TURBOOOOOOOOOOOOO" girl lol

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FWIW, I have talked to multiple dudes who have gone through Sartain's program (MOA). A good number of them did not get results and ironically, the program calls on you to cold approach like crazy as a club promoter would. The only difference is, you are showing a chick how popular and cool you are by having connections to all the right parties.

I have also known couples that met through cold approach but the other thing to keep in mind is that girls will never admit that. I have dated a girl I met randomly at a coffee shop and she legit told everyone "we were working on a project together and bonded over coffee" not "he came up to me at a coffee shop and took my number".

This is why I no longer follow Alex from PWF going around asking women these dumb questions on how they met their BFs, girls will never actually tell you if the guy went up to them and cold approached them.
You have been around long enough. Figure out what works for you and go do it. If you struggle in one environment, then try something else.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not 40 yet so I can't speak from experience, but I think people 40+ going to clubs or bars "not having anything going on in their life" is probably just "not being married with kids". I wouldn't say it's because they're busy making money with their business or something; most people by that age just have a family.

But you could ask @Divorced w 3 because I believe he falls into that category.
?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FWIW, I have talked to multiple dudes who have gone through Sartain's program (MOA). A good number of them did not get results and ironically, the program calls on you to cold approach like crazy as a club promoter would. The only difference is, you are showing a chick how popular and cool you are by having connections to all the right parties.

I have also known couples that met through cold approach but the other thing to keep in mind is that girls will never admit that. I have dated a girl I met randomly at a coffee shop and she legit told everyone "we were working on a project together and bonded over coffee" not "he came up to me at a coffee shop and took my number".

This is why I no longer follow Alex from PWF going around asking women these dumb questions on how they met their BFs, girls will never actually tell you if the guy went up to them and cold approached them.
Yeah I think MOA is kind of BS. My friend did it for a while and didn't really have much success with it. But he makes some good points about how powerful IG/OLD is.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approach will always be the crème de la crème “Old Testament” of the bible. It takes guts and heavy nutsack to go there.

The mind and emotions have inertia, so spending most of your time in solitude makes it very difficult to ramp up to the level of conversation that seduction requires. I been dealing with some inside problems and isolation as of lately with small leaks of social anxiety with attractive women in very rare occasions. I just don’t have the energy to pull game like a few months ago.
Working remotely exacerbates this.
To prevent rusting out I been striking up quick convos to old ladies and people in public, just to practice being social and experiencing the sensation of having a conversation without giving in to the intense urge to check out. Joining support groups, meetings, or clubs, or having employment in a very social workplace ( I lack this) can provide a steady stream of willing conversation, but you can just as easily find them out and about. Then, when a cute girl walks close to me, or gives me eye contact, I can channel that social momentum I cultivated into giving her a higher-quality demo of my personality.

back in the heyday, Roosh prescribed reading lots of books and articles, as an example of topics and patterns of thought that people find stimulating, and also so that your mind has more material to draw upon.

Another trick to increase your success with women and reduce approach anxiety is to only open/approach girls who lOl you.

Instead of investing your energy in spam approaches (with matching wasted energy and effort) calibrate, become socially aware, improve your peripheral vision and move around public spaces watching for the chicks who are checking you out, smiling at you, or just seem open to approach.These girls are unlikely to have a bf.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approach in this context is a complete waste of time and effort and imo it's clown behavior, women can smell your "agenda" a mile away.

Reaction score
a comic event is going on this weekend, done some socializing there, but yeah its another reminder that, for all time, for men its an option or choice, not for women though, when it comes to interacting with the opposite sex, but yeah, men can choose to if they want to or not, women are basically forced to.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my Mid 20's up through my mid 30's I was obsessed that I had to try and approach at least one female and try and get a number every time I went out! If I didn't, the "night was failure and waste of my time"

Once I hit my late 30's I realized the bar/club scene is not the best place to meet quality women. It is loud, the girl/guy ratio is not in your favor and most women just want to have fun with their friends and not get hit on.

I am now 47 and I when I go out to the bar (which I don't do as often) I just go out with low expectations and try and get a good buzz on with some beers and good food.