Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you actually believe this?

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very curious. This statement....women can perform nearly every physical job a man can nowadays that requires heavy lifting.

As a lifetime blue collar worker who has had some extremely physical jobs, and excelled at them...I call bs.

In those 20 years I've encounterd 2 female outliers and both were equivalent to a below average male and frequent concessions were made due to their gender.

For the jobs where women could technically complete the tasks, it was mostly in an untimely manner or sloppily done because of the lack of strength.

I've order picked, lumped tires, framed houses, roofed, prepped for saw mills, bail breaker, sorted Rebar, stacked 50 lb units on pallets all.day...etc etc etc. Not one of these jobs do I think w woman could compete with the average man that could actually do this stuff.

At Rollos there is a post from a MALE making the case for women that they could. Usually its women making the case. I cringe every time I hear this crap , its like w slap to the face to guys like me in the trenches....it jist ain't happening....

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe we should ask the 90% of women who've failed the physical performance tests to become a firefighter – who subsequently file litigious protests to lower the test standards – if they believe it?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course women as a gender are physically inferior. I completely agree that lowering standards just to help women pass is a sick joke on society. But on the other hand, if you could scour the planet to find the world's strongest women, you might be surprised at their physical ability.

Although fighting and strength are not the same thing, I do know a few pretty kick-ass female mma fighters. When I first started training, I got out-grappled by a woman...who wasn't using her arms. That was the exercise we were doing, one side couldn't use arms, and we took turns. I basically got beaten up by a woman without arms. :nervous: Once again, fighting is more about skill than strength, but if you took an elite female fighter and paired her against an untrained male of somewhat similar size, I have little doubt that she would beat his ass.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you to an extent, but i think you are using a pretty narrow minded point of view to make your case.

there are a lot of factors that you aren't taking into account. Take rollo's fire fighter example.. how many women do you honestly think busted their ass in the gym to get in shape to be a fire fighther?

From a just, common sense standpoint women aren't as strong as men. I'm not going to sit here and argue otherwise to do such would be silly. But i am willing to bet at the same time, that the vast amjoirty of jobs out there that require physical labor if a woman really put her mind to it she coudl do it.

do you know how ****ing hard riding a race horse is? you have to basically sit in a squat position, you can't sit down, like you are squatting at the gym, and control a 1200 pound animal that usually, doesn't really feel like being told with to do and you have to do it all with your arms. not even mentioning things like timing, race riding strategy and getting cover, using the whip and **** like that. And you could make a case right now that the best jockey in america.. defiantly one of the top 5 is a female. she's cute too lol. when she's in the right shape my wife would go to the race track and ride 10-12 horses every morning around the track doing just that. suprimse conditioning and shape.

when i first moved out here and got in AA i met a red head that wanted to get in shape. she started going to the gym with me. after i squashed all her pre conceived notions about weight lifting and got her to lift like a man, within 6 months shew as squatting 175 (she weighs about 120) and benching about 135, with perfect form. lol which made it harder beucse by the time she really got it she was tone as a mofo lol if i were single i'd tap the **** out of that.

do i think women are as strong as men? hell no. as in great shape my wife is i'd snap her ass in half if i got pissed off enough. do i think women if trained right and put their mind to it coudl do a lot of the jobs men do? i honestly do. but to me it's a loaded question in the first place. you are implying that women are infeior beucse they aren't as strong. there are things women can do more naturally then men and visa versa. if something were to happent o my wife tomorrow and i had to take care of our son by ourselves, would i be as natural of a parent as my wife is? hell no. he'4 and a ahlf and i still really get kinda... millie Where the hell are you after 2-3 hours with him lol. but could i adapt if i had to and put my mind to it? of course.

and at the end of the day none of this mental masturbation is going to get you any closer to getting any *****

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do these jobs as in what? Let's take the firefighters example...sure an average chick could probably train for a year or two to be able to drag or lift a 200 lb person with 50 lb gear on your back. Fine. But not nearly as effectively as a equally trained male, where time is of the essence. I don't want a below average or average firefighters. Maybe 5 percent of females in my estimation could be above average firefighters.

And I don't give a **** what any male or female lifts in the gym. I can't tell you how mang MEN I've worked circles around that school me in lifting weights. The **** is just not applicable. So it would be even more drastic with a weaker female.

I'll give a personal example. I had to run my own mixer which mixed up about 5000 to roughly 9000 lbs per batch, which all had to be bagged out in 50 lbs bags. Something like 3000 lbs per pallet, stacked neatly. Do the math on how many bags that is. It's not hard at all. I have no doubt a female could physically lift 50 lbs repetiively. But that's not the job. The job is to do it efficiently. That means neeatly AND quickly!! The quickly part is where they will fail.....and heavy weight which doesn't apply here. I can hump ****, **** most guys these days can't so you will have a hard time selling me a woman can.

Even in my preffered sport of running....there were women out there who could beat me but that's prolly less than 1 percent of the worlds population. I'm tired of this outlier **** being used as examples as if were equal or the same. I don't try saying id be goods at menstruating or some woman dominated thing...which, btw, I'm having a hard time thinking of.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Of course women as a gender are physically inferior. I completely agree that lowering standards just to help women pass is a sick joke on society. But on the other hand, if you could scour the planet to find the world's strongest women, you might be surprised at their physical ability.

Although fighting and strength are not the same thing, I do know a few pretty kick-ass female mma fighters. When I first started training, I got out-grappled by a woman...who wasn't using her arms. That was the exercise we were doing, one side couldn't use arms, and we took turns. I basically got beaten up by a woman without arms. :nervous: Once again, fighting is more about skill than strength, but if you took an elite female fighter and paired her against an untrained male of somewhat similar size, I have little doubt that she would beat his ass.

Your example....elite woman already proven vs. a scrub male not even versed in said field. What a handicap.

So, outlier of outliers vs. Not even average male. And id have a little doubt.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
Very curious. This statement....women can perform nearly every physical job a man can nowadays that requires heavy lifting.

As a lifetime blue collar worker who has had some extremely physical jobs, and excelled at them...I call bs.

In those 20 years I've encounterd 2 female outliers and both were equivalent to a below average male and frequent concessions were made due to their gender.

For the jobs where women could technically complete the tasks, it was mostly in an untimely manner or sloppily done because of the lack of strength.

I've order picked, lumped tires, framed houses, roofed, prepped for saw mills, bail breaker, sorted Rebar, stacked 50 lb units on pallets all.day...etc etc etc. Not one of these jobs do I think w woman could compete with the average man that could actually do this stuff.

At Rollos there is a post from a MALE making the case for women that they could. Usually its women making the case. I cringe every time I hear this crap , its like w slap to the face to guys like me in the trenches....it jist ain't happening....

I hurt my back working in a factory in my 20s. You know who did all the heavy lifting by hand? Men.

You know when women did heavy lifting? When they were using a forklift.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any man who says this doesn't know squat. It's quite possibly the lowest form of ingratiating one's self with the Feminist crowd. Even many feminists do not argue that women are physically stronger than men on average.

However, physical labor has been devalued by the elitist class in this country. Make no mistake, there IS a skilled labor shortage in America in spite of our unemployment rate. Work involving muscle is viewed as existing for the uneducated, the luckless, and the losers. How many high schools even have shop classes any more?

That's why we hear about women beating men in America, because women and betas have become the arbiters and definers of "success." Yet when a car breaks down, or a hurricane hits, or even when an air conditioner needs to be installed, who gets tasked - nay, ordered - to do the heavy lifting? Education is not intelligence.

I worked in a factory a couple of summers in college. My back and feet hurt every night. It definitely kept me in school. But it also let me know I could do a man's job if I needed to.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. No one really aspires to be a factory worker...I actually had 4 years in accounting in HS...should've went to college as I was very good at it and remain skilled in math to this day. I got my first factory job out of Hs to buy a car..and I was small, skinny and weak. A guy there gave me **** based on being small.saying id never be able to do the job. Of all the new guys he could've razzed, he picked the wrong one. Uber competitive, I put a mental X on his back and swore I'd be better than him...and in 3 months I was...and gained his respect.

Ive been in the field ever since. A chip on the shoulder can.be a good thing and bad thing.

Back on subject, I think the times I've seen men agree to this type of myth...they've been leveraging to get into a girls pants by not disagreeing with her or stating something offensive to her.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
Back on subject, I think the times I've seen men agree to this type of myth...they've been leveraging to get into a girls pants by not disagreeing with her or stating something offensive to her.
Yup, same old story. Funny thing is I've gotten into more pants by offending women than by being their beta-brother-in-arms. As long as we define "offending" as only mildly offending, which in game terms just means pushing her buttons. Nothing says I want you more than a playful "you're an a$$hole."

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely true. Of all the women I've ever known, only 1 or 2 might have the strength that a man has. The rest were by far much weaker than any man. The one or 2 that would be as strong as a man were also a good head taller than me and had thick bones and man hands. Not very feminine.

I'd say instead of ignoring these differences between men and women or pretending that women have certain qualities that are inherently masculine, we should celebrate the differences between men and women.

Enjoy our own masculine natures and women's feminine nature. The problem is when there is a lack of appreciation for what men bring to the table. Part of that lack of appreciation manifests itself through lies and playing down the value of what men do. This is done either directly, by saying something is of little value, or indirectly, by making false statements that a woman could do the job just as well.

In terms of strength, it's no contest. I started thinking how unappreciative so many women are of the accomplishments of men. I was watching this movie. Just a regular movie. These two women were talking to each other. I started paying attention to something. They were talking on a front porch of a house. I thought to myself "Who built the front porch and the house they're enjoying?" "Men." I even tried to picture an all-women crew building that house and I knew it was a lie.

They walked to a car and started driving. I said to myself "Who built the car they're driving?" Again, a voice in my head said "Men.". I realized a few women work in automobile factories but being honest with myself, I knew the vast majority of the workers in the auto industry are men. This wasn't blind male chauvenism. And I knew it was mostly men who designed and made the machines that make automobiles.

They got out of the car and started walking along a parking lot. "Who built that parking lot?" Once again I said "Men.". Trying to give the feminists the benefit of the doubt, as a simple thought experiment, I tried picturing an all-female crew blacktopping a parking lot. I knew it was a big lie. When was the last time you saw an all-female construction crew? And how normal is it to see an all-male crew doing the hard work that everyone, including women, benefit from?

So the more I kept looking around, I started thinking. "Who built this bridge? Men.". "Who keeps the power grid up and running? Men.". "Who DISCOVERED electricity and then who came up with a useful way to use it?". "Two very intelligent men.".

The cellular phones and phone towers and satellites were all built by men, with the occasional woman playing a very minor, supporting role. Men did most of the inventing and heavy lifting, and then women were given a few small, supportive, usually light duty jobs. This is all necessary because of the biological differences.

So I guess what I would say is this. Given that everything in this society was built and created by men, to any women out there who lack the appreciation for what men have built and what men have done, try to show some respect. The very society that you enjoy was built by and made possible by men. The only thing that most of us ask for in return is respect and appreciation for all of our efforts.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Disgustipated,
Yeah makes you laugh doesn't it?......but there are exceptions,have a laugh at Scarras expense.....As a young Man of 19,before going to New Guinea,I was labouring for Bricklayers building a large group of cottages....We used to use Lime Putty (Slaked Lime) in large 30 gallon drums,each foundation used two....they were manufactured and delivered off a flat top Blitz truck,by a grizzled old Russian couple....cut a long story short,the old Guy broke his arm and so instead of,the two off them,one each side,swinging them off the truck with a metal pipe through the top of the drum,she was having to bear hug the drums and hump them off.....she was built like a Brick Shvithouse,but only 5 foot tall....this morning while struggling to get one off the truck,she spilt it,to loud catcalls from the Builders around,I felt sorry for the old Girl,and so in a cavalier manner,went over and thought I would move them for her.....Waving her aside,with maybe fifty sets of eyes on me, I wrapped my arms around the first barrel and,shock horror,though I huffed and puffed I could barely move the freakin thing.......With a long suffering smile,it was her turn to wave me away,to get on with the job to cheers and guffaws from all around....For the next month or so as the Gangs went past in the morning,they would shout out to the boss,hey lend us your Boy,will yer,we've got a few Lime Barrels to move!

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In powerlifting, even the mediocre (not even nationally ranked) middle-weight males would lift more than elite superheavyweight female world champions. Iron doesn't lie. You can even look up the numbers online to verify.

Itsjustme

Don Juan
Reaction score
If they can do it they can do it, doesn't matter if they are a woman or a man. If they can do the heavy lifting they're not very likely to be a pretty woman but they're still a woman even if they look like a man!

Dominance

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's bull****. More crap they are trying to feed us.

Same when I was bouncing, the women i've worked with are useless. One disappeared every time I needed her the other was as skinny as a rake so I didn't feel safe having her backing me up. There seems to be this thing in that industry about women lately too, but they are definately not as capable.. they don't have the physical strength or the right mindset.

Of course some men don't either, but they are more likely to. It can't be discounted the truth that men are bigger and stronger than women.

It pissed me off to read something about in certain jobs women were like "we can do this the same" but then the womens physical requirements were lowered alot from the mens".

The women that are physically strong and can do that stuff are the manly ones, but like mma fighter women they are an extreme.. you just can't say a normal man vs a normal woman that the woman is going to be physically stronger. No way.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
I guess lifting a phone book to find a man to do it could be classed as heavy lifting now.

I love it how whenever this braindead topic pops up now and then the unwashed masses actually take a moment to think about it as if warping reality and biomechanics has all of a sudden become plausible. Utter this "scenario" out loud 40 years ago and we would have been laughed at all the way back to pixie land and rightly so.

Then as if on que a chorus of "well I know of a Hungarian fishmonger who can pull a truck with her teeth" invariably follows. Yet real life goes on when all the men wake up the next morning and head off to do the physically hard jobs.

As a side note I guess back in basic training all those she-hulks doing 6 pushups to my 15 were just biding their time.

If I want science fiction I put on Star Wars and go to a galaxy far far away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLPDBGZiT54

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MEN ARE MEN .......... Always have been and Always will be MEN.

Can the average woman do the same things the average man can do ? Yes she sure can but as quickly and efficiently as the man ? I think not. Don't kid yourself with bs examples.

Men have an innate ability to put their emotions their worries at the back of their head and power through any and all situations, this can be seen through all men from blue collar and white collar workers to men in the military. Men get sh!t done, head down a$$ up.

Nearly every single item in your room/house/city/country was invented by a man. We have solely created and destroyed some of the most magnificent and horrifying things in the world to create this modern world as we know it.

Men have a need to explore create and destroy it's what makes men. And because of this need to explore create and destroy we believe that when the sh!t hits the fan only our brothers will have our backs.

How many of you silly mofo's have had relatives in WW1 and WW2 ?? Don't sh!t on their legacy and sacrifice by saying that women could have done a equal/better job in winning those wars. Even today when a grenade lands among a group of soldiers its sons and grandsons of these bygone heroes that throw themselves over the nade to protect his buddies.

This is where Honor Integrity Loyalty and Justice come from.

This is what men are mentally made out of NOT women, and this is just the mental aspect if we take into the physical aspect on average Men are

Taller
Bigger
Stronger
Faster
Built For Hunting and Hard Labour, thats why we have massive legs shoulders and backs so we can lift and carry sh!t around.

Yea you can use a few examples where women are equal or better then men or with years of training and being having a small build may help in certain sports (gymnastics horse riding etc). But on a whole global scale Men are built to be the workhorse of our culture end of story.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's two types of feminists. Equality feminists and gender feminists.

Equality feminists believe women should have the same opportunities as men, but judged by the same standards.

Gender feminists believe that women = men in every category. Any scientific demonstration otherwise is proof of discrimination and must be remedied with government policies.

Take the NFL for example.

Equality feminists say that women should be welcome at tryouts just as much as men, but judged by the same standards.

Gender feminists believe that the NFL should be at least fifty percent women, since women = men, and anything less is discrimination.

All one has to do is look at Olympic world records of individual sports (sprinting, weight lifting, etc) to see that gender feminist are completely living in la la land.

The idea that "any woman can do the job as equally well as a man" is simply a gender feminist idea that isn't true, albeit acceptable to many under the current political climate.

Interestingly enough, there are other jobs that women aren't particularly suited for that aren't based on strength, but don't mention this to any woman without expecting a kick in the nuts.

These are jobs that require higher mathematical and spatial skills. Air traffic controllers, for example, are predominantly men. Not because of discrimination, but because of differences in basic skills.

Explained beautifully in this book:

Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps