Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many nights per week should a single guy go out

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll say 2-3, but that might even be overkill.

Personally I've never met a quality girl at a bar (except that one time in Austin of course). And I've certainly never met a gf at a bar. I still go sometimes though; I use it as motivation to work out (I just feel better at bars when I'm in shape) and to meet new people. For me the social circle game aspect is key; not picking up women.

If you don't go out that doesn't mean you're at home on a date with your right hand. You could be doing other things, like watching movies with friends, and this could actually be better than getting smashed and being hungover the next day.

The PUA believers will probably go a lot more than this because they play the numbers game.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now I'm going out about 4-5 days a week. I'm super motivated to change myself and improve my game that I am putting in a lot of work. I figure if I don't go out, I'd be at home on my computer, and nothing will change. If I'm going out at least there is a chance I will meet a girl, if I stay at home then I got zero chances.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
The PUA believers will probably go a lot more than this because they play the numbers game.
They don't play the "numbers game," they play the "getting-proificent-at-hollerin'-at-women, " game.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many nights per week should a single guy go out

If I could afford the time, money and energy, I'd be out every f*cking night. Far better than sitting at home crying and spanking one out.

But more realistically, as often as possible. My favourite nights out right now are down the pub, playing pool and roulette with the guys. After that, I might head to a club or call a plate.

Last night, I went out with 10quid (let's say 15-20 dollars). I had a couple of games of pool, won another 10quid playing roulette which paid for my beer and pool = free fun.

Get out there. Live your life. Coz one day you'll wake up half dead.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
If I could afford the time, money and energy, I'd be out every f*cking night. Far better than sitting at home crying and spanking one out.

But more realistically, as often as possible. My favourite nights out right now are down the pub, playing pool and roulette with the guys. After that, I might head to a club or call a plate.

Last night, I went out with 10quid (let's say 15-20 dollars). I had a couple of games of pool, won another 10quid playing roulette which paid for my beer and pool = free fun.

Get out there. Live your life. Coz one day you'll wake up half dead.
Sounds like you enjoy the bar/pub/club scene. Not everyone does. There are other things to do besides drinking, some far more interesting.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Right now, I would freeze up in clubs as bad as I did before I came here. I am waaaay out of practice.
Yeah it's funny how approach anxiety comes back like a mofo if you stop nightlife gaming.

I'm more or less retired from the game. I was at a bar last night to see a live band. This lady was looking at me. I couldn't even open my mouth.

But back on topic, when I was very active gaming, I would go out twice per week. Three max.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Sounds like you enjoy the bar/pub/club scene. Not everyone does. There are other things to do besides drinking, some far more interesting.
I agree entirely dude. I suppose I am rekindling my youth. Spent most of my twenties beta-ing around in few LTRs and being at a woman's beckoned call. In my late teens-early twenties, I had an alpha mind-set without even realising it.

Now I guess I game women while I'm out, I don't go out to game women. And I'm probably having one of the most successful times of my life so far.

When you're out having fun, not matter where you are or what you're doing, you're in your element; you are relaxed; you are happy and confident. When women see that, they will always gravitate your way by themselves, cutting the entire angst around 'the approach' right out of the equation.

Going out to game women adds a subconscious element of expectation; and therefore the potential for failure. You risk coming across as a try-hard unless you are a well-rehearsed gamer, which generally doesn't really work with high-end British femmes. You gotta be natural. May be foreign chicks are different.

However, variety is the spice. And I do like to engage in more than just drinking and gambling.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a foot-note: don't tell a girl she's dressed like a wh0re, even if she is.

It doesn't work. I tried it and went to my own bed. Alone.

Paul Ray

Reaction score
Everyone is different. Some people prefer the night game setting others the daygame.

The key is to find what you ENJOY and stick with it. You need to have fun because thats the energy that others will pick up on.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a guy wants to get very good at meeting women. I'm talking being able to close a new good looking girl once every week or two, he needs to be going out at least 3 times a week. Momentum is everything, guys complain about getting AA after not approaching but it's expected, being sociable is like a muscle, it will atrophy if left alone.

Once you have that skill, it won't leave you, yeah you'll have a rough patch but your dry spells will be weeks rather than months at a time.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:
If a guy wants to get very good at meeting women. I'm talking being able to close a new good looking girl once every week or two, he needs to be going out at least 3 times a week. Momentum is everything, guys complain about getting AA after not approaching but it's expected, being sociable is like a muscle, it will atrophy if left alone.

Once you have that skill, it won't leave you, yeah you'll have a rough patch but your dry spells will be weeks rather than months at a time.
Agreed. You're not going to meet 9's and 10's sat in your living room unless your name's Hughie Heff. You wanna meet people, you gotta go outside.

I stand by the philosophy of learning/re-learning to be sociable and have fun first though. Trying to learn/apply game technique before you can even talk to absolute strangers that you don't want to f*ck is the same as trying to ride a bike with no training wheels from the outset.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to go out Friday and Saturday nights because that's when the best looking chicks are out in my town but I can't really afford to do it. When I drink I go too hard and it ends up costing me about $75 a night.

75 X 2 X 4 = $600/per month.

I think that's a little too much for me to spend out drinking. BUT if I could afford it I would go out Thursday, Friday and Saturday plus I'd hit happy hour at least once a week. What can I say, I'm a lush. :rockon:

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apprenticedj said:
I like to go out Friday and Saturday nights because that's when the best looking chicks are out in my town but I can't really afford to do it. When I drink I go too hard and it ends up costing me about $75 a night.

I think that's a little too much for me to spend out drinking. BUT if I could afford it I would go out Thursday, Friday and Saturday plus I'd hit happy hour at least once a week. What can I say, I'm a lush. :rockon:
Mate.... I got a mate just like you. Spending 75bucks a night out. Sh*t man, go for a few on Friday, stay a bit sober to practice game-playing, call it a 20dollar night and save yourself a coupla ton a month for a holiday and more energy for ****ing women on Saturdays. Having said that though, I live up to my means every month too! :crazy:

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm definitely gonna need to make some changes about going out. I've tried to pre-drink and that seems to help a little but once I get swept up in the good time party vibes I starting slamming the drinks. I blame my friends, they're just like me, we all rack up sizeable bar tabs!

Funny thing is, I HARDLY EVER buy chicks drinks, that's just my drinks costing me $75 a night. And I don't even live in a big, metropolitan city where they charge $10 a drink. Oh well, I have a ton of fun just need to watch it.

EbbsAndFlows

Don Juan
Reaction score
1-2 if you're a professional, I'd say.

I like having 5 days a week focused on my career, exercise, and hobbies. Toss a date or two in the mix on weekday nights.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apprenticedj said:

Try gaming chicks at the club sober. It's an enlightening experience.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
Mate.... I got a mate just like you. Spending 75bucks a night out. Sh*t man, go for a few on Friday, stay a bit sober to practice game-playing, call it a 20dollar night and save yourself a coupla ton a month for a holiday and more energy for ****ing women on Saturdays. Having said that though, I live up to my means every month too! :crazy:
Then there are guys like Tyler from RSD who don't drink and advise staying sober. No buying drinks and hitting the clubs six nights a week. I bet the clubs love that, lol.