Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many introverts are here?

Do you consider yourself an introvert?

• Yes very

• Yes moderately

• No Im an extrovert

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Rollo has a whole podcast on why the Sigma Male thing is BS. Basically, Sigma Males are just guys with substandard social skills.

If you're introverted and are good at game, you're still alpha.
I agree, the internet has turned it in to so much of a cope that it's a joke at this point

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your questioning if your shy or an introvert.. force yourself to be around people for a week... I go on trips with my bro’s and need two weeks to recharge... I don’t want to hang out... and need significant alone time.

i love playing golf alone, running alone, hunting alone, hiking alone....

I am a massive introvert but when I’m energized can flip a switch and be extroverted.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, the internet has turned it in to so much of a cope that it's a joke at this point
i don’t buy the sigma male nonsense. There are plenty of alpha introverts....hell tiger woods was one of the most private and reclusive.... he wasn’t sigma... he was a killer when he needed and then needed his space.

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. I know a classic sigma.

Sigmas are generally uninterested in being sociable. So I agree they are possibly schizotypal spectrum.

Alphas are social and want to lead and dominate a group.

Betas (the vast majority) need and worry about social validation.

An introvert with game isn’t an alpha. It’s a beta who’s watched some podcasts.

you will know an alpha because in some way, he will be leading others.
Alphas are the guys other men want to be and other women want to bang. You can be an introvert and an alpha.

True, it's entirely possible that a sigma used to mean something different, and the internet expanded the definition so much and bastardized it to get Youtube views.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friend is sabotaging you with well-intentioned but bad advice.

Strong, silent type is extremely attractive to women. Being warm, friendly and agreeable is (unfortunately) Beta signaling. It signals "Beta" because friendly men are interpreted as "having to be friendly" so that Alphas don't beat them up. It's a primal thing. That's why a cold, disinterested facial expression does wonders for her hamster.

Obviously there are degrees to this, but it's actually way better to be colder than it is to be friendly (if your goal is seduction). Friendly doesn't turn women on.
Yup. I’m quite introverted and quite likely come across as somewhat cold on first dates especially. Women usually aren’t sure if I’m interested in them—works wonders.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
{ tall introvert } > { short extrovert }

:mad:
I'd have to disagree, I see many short attractive men with big personalities that get hot (albeit shorter) women. I'm not talking aggressive napoleons either.

The tall handsome introverts settle, the best-looking girl that lays it on thick first will usually secure him. Those guys that good looks are wasted on, we all know them, usually great guys too.