Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many introverts are here?

Do you consider yourself an introvert?

• Yes very

• Yes moderately

• No Im an extrovert

Results are only viewable after voting.

sickwithu

Don Juan
Reaction score
INFP- T here. I socialize ofc but I need my alone time to fill my batteries. I can switch to ambivert and I'm communicative. People think Introverts don't talk; I do like to chat, and that's how I break the anxiety when I'm in crowded places or bars.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ENFP - Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Prospecting

I just love getting my d!ck out in public

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
INFP- T here. I socialize ofc but I need my alone time to fill my batteries. I can switch to ambivert and I'm communicative. People think Introverts don't talk; I do like to chat, and that's how I break the anxiety when I'm in crowded places or bars.
I do like to chat also, as long as the conversation is interesting, meaningful and leaves me learning something new. I abhor 'small talk', yet I suppose, that is an art I need to master when approaching women.

sickwithu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do like to chat also, as long as the conversation is interesting, and meaningful, and leaves me learning something new. I abhor 'small talk', yet I suppose, that is an art I need to master when approaching women.
I can talk for days, especially with a nice chick. Many people talk and forget to listen, and look people in the eyes when they are talking. It shows you are interested in what they got to say. But I never fake it. I remember going on a date once, the girl was so boring that I almost wanted to go sit next to the guy selling insurance, and buy it just to get some peace from her.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those that consider themselves intro, what is your opinion regarding phonecalls?

I have no problem to approach random strangers or introduce myself yet phone calls always annoyed me, a 2 minutes call is draining.

Serenity

Reaction score
There’s surprisingly little talk here on SS of the “Sigma” male. I suspect that many of us here have those characteristics. For those not familiar with what a “Sigma” is, YouTube is starting to burst at the seams with Sigma Male videos.
I think a sigma can be both introverted and extroverted, but it works better with introversion than alpha due to ignoring the social hierarchy.

I'm a sigma according to the definition. Extroversion just means I enjoy talking to people, but it's for my own entertainment rather than playing social games for status and validation like an alpha does. I have no need to dominate others, but I despise being dominated by anyone other than myself and will not allow it.

The sigma male is often underestimated, but not even an alpha could make me or any other sigma back down from exercising our autonomy. I've been underestimated many times because I'm confused with a beta, but they figure out soon enough I have more of a spine than most people if they try to push me. I respect other sigmas more than I respect alphas, the latter often look like clowns to me.

Reaction score
There’s surprisingly little talk here on SS of the “Sigma” male. I suspect that many of us here have those characteristics. For those not familiar with what a “Sigma” is, YouTube is starting to burst at the seams with Sigma Male videos.
Every guy on the internet thinks they are a sigma male lol.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ENTP-A Extroverted, intuitive, thinking, prospecting, assertive. Apparently it’s very rare as only 3% have this. I’m a demigod.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every guy on the internet thinks they are a sigma male lol.
I have thought of myself as a Sigma Male because I've been a seducer and never had a social circle capable of arranging dates for me. I've gone out at night to bars and done approaches solo. I've never had a good wingman at any point in life.

I am somewhat introverted in general. I'm not that sociable of a person but I like to have sex. That's a bit of a conflict. My desire for sex wins out and I socialize to the point necessary to have sex.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A big giveaway for an ENTP is that you lie a lot lol? Is this true?
True for me, although my lying stems from my childhood trauma and having to lie/hide most of my life. Lying comes second nature to me (an awful trait to have), but here I try to be as honest as possible to get solid advice from you guys.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I need my alone time to get my batteries recharged.

Being a night owl and as someone who likes to be alone and work on his hobbies and surf the internet at night also doesn’t help.

I was also the type to be caught thinking during a party - ‘ Geez, what am I gonna do tonight? Can’t wait to report this situation on Sosuave’.

Lol, know what I mean? I think that’s also a trait of a classic introvert - Day dreaming of one’s alone time/ what you’re gonna do when you get back home, during a social gathering.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a sigma can be both introverted and extroverted, but it works better with introversion than alpha due to ignoring the social hierarchy.

I'm a sigma according to the definition. Extroversion just means I enjoy talking to people, but it's for my own entertainment rather than playing social games for status and validation like an alpha does. I have no need to dominate others, but I despise being dominated by anyone other than myself and will not allow it.

The sigma male is often underestimated, but not even an alpha could make me or any other sigma back down from exercising our autonomy. I've been underestimated many times because I'm confused with a beta, but they figure out soon enough I have more of a spine than most people if they try to push me. I respect other sigmas more than I respect alphas, the latter often look like clowns to me.
I'm convinced the "sigma male" thing is just a meme. Even the whole alpha-beta thing is a hot mess of real evolutionary psychology and psuedo/bro science.

I don't doubt that the qualities defined in a sigma male are real, but it sounds completely made up.

sickwithu

Don Juan
Reaction score
For those that consider themselves intro, what is your opinion regarding phonecalls?

I have no problem to approach random strangers or introduce myself yet phone calls always annoyed me, a 2 minutes call is draining.
Hate calls, sometimes ordering a pizza is too much lol

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My personality test came out as ALFA

Serenity

Reaction score
I'm convinced the "sigma male" thing is just a meme. Even the whole alpha-beta thing is a hot mess of real evolutionary psychology and psuedo/bro science.

I don't doubt that the qualities defined in a sigma male are real, but it sounds completely made up.
Yeah, none of the Greek letters are exact science, they're just very general descriptions and should be treated as such. The description of a sigma male best describes me compared to the others.

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score

Rollo has a whole podcast on why the Sigma Male thing is BS. Basically, Sigma Males are just guys with substandard social skills.

If you're introverted and are good at game, you're still alpha.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't mind phone calls at all, I'll take them back to back for hours if I have a lot of things to take care of.

I don't mind public speaking even.

The only social situation I am uncomfortable with is with small groups of people. I abhor it actually. Individuals are always fine with me and so are large groups/crowds or things like big house parties are also fine because you can mingle more easily without having to conform to the entire group or have to process all the social cues of everyone at once. A dinner party with a dozen people would be an absolute nightmare for me unless it was with people who barely knew each other.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo has a whole podcast on why the Sigma Male thing is BS. Basically, Sigma Males are just guys with substandard social skills.

If you're introverted and are good at game, you're still alpha.
I disagree. I know a classic sigma.

Sigmas are generally uninterested in being sociable. So I agree they are possibly schizotypal spectrum.

Alphas are social and want to lead and dominate a group.

Betas (the vast majority) need and worry about social validation.

An introvert with game isn’t an alpha. It’s a beta who’s watched some podcasts.

you will know an alpha because in some way, he will be leading others.