"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

How many girls?

How many girls have you shagged

  • 0 (I'm a virgin but trying to change that)

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 1

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • 2-3

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • 4-5

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 5-6

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • 6-7

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 7-8

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8-9

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • or More (please specify)

    Votes: 3 13.6%

  • Total voters
    22

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Although the number of women that you've had sex with doesn't equate to how much of a DJ you are (with exceptions), I am curious ... How many girls have you guys been with?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
614
Reaction score
6
Location
USA
uhhhhh the choices overlap dude

like if i've been with 5 women do I choose 4-5, or 5-6 ?

hmmm
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
This is an awful poll.

Better would be:
0
1-2
3-5
6-10
10-25
25-50
50+

That Bruce Willis quote rocks:

"More than 10, less than Wilt Chamberlain."

Btw., no way in hell Wilt shagged as many women as he claims too.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I was going to edit it , but only mods can do that.

Sorry, my bad.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I was going to edit it , but only mods can do that.

Sorry, my bad.
 
Top