Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Many Flakes Till You Next?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My personal rule:

1/ If she flakes but willingly proposes an alternative date & time with an apology, I'll let it slide aka give her the chance to make it up to me, to see where things go.

2/ If she flakes without even trying to propose an alternative date & time? IMMEDIATE NEXT.

Glassguy

Reaction score
One. If she doesn't make an effort to re-schedule
Ranger Mike nails it again. Key word here is EFFORT on her part.

Flake and no counter offer? Next. Dont even waste your time following up with her. Do not pursue, chase, etc. She either hits you up making new plans or be dust in the wind.

If she counter offers and then something again comes up- Next.

If she counter offers and doesnt really stay in contact afterwards- flake on her @ss when the time comes. Tell her "Sorry, something came up" when she texts you from the venue after you dont show up.

Stop accepting sh!tty behavior from these women.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One.
If she doesn´t (or anyone for that sake) have respect for my time then I have no respect for that person either.

Afterall the most valuble and precious commodity we humans "have" is time. We can never get lost time back when someone waste it for us.
I hate it too when people come late for the same reason. Many chicks doesn´t seem to understand the concept of time which sort of a issue imo.
My 5 cents tho.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious about what your personal standards are.

For me two flakes is a straight up NEXT

Language such as.. maybe, soon, will see, might, busy right now, maybe later etc.. I simply class this as low interest & don't bother to pursue any further.

I find singles moms are the worst for this kinda thing
One
Not recommending that. It's just my personal choice. My time is extremely valuable.

Xanderson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious about what your personal standards are.

For me two flakes is a straight up NEXT

Language such as.. maybe, soon, will see, might, busy right now, maybe later etc.. I simply class this as low interest & don't bother to pursue any further.

I find singles moms are the worst for this kinda thing
Agree, twice then delete or sometimes only once !

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
One strike and she is out, if she is genuinely interested then she would make the time for you.
So they tell you 'no' by just not showing up and hope you get the hint.
Most guys don't get the hint and continue chasing.

On the other hand, if she's a plate and we made plans and she did not show up, I will call her. Because for all I know she might got into car accident on her way to see me. From there it all depends on circumstances
Even if it's a girlfriend or a male friend, I wouldn't tolerate a flake. When i make plans I stick to it and always follow through. I've cut out "friends" who I had known for years because they flaked on meetups with terrible excuses like "im busy" or "im sick"