Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Many Flakes Till You Next?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious about what your personal standards are.

For me two flakes is a straight up NEXT

Language such as.. maybe, soon, will see, might, busy right now, maybe later etc.. I simply class this as low interest & don't bother to pursue any further.

I find singles moms are the worst for this kinda thing

Last edited:

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
I find singles moms are the worst for this kinda
You mean born again virgins? She used to jump in a taxi and drive to see a guy, it got her a kid, now she's smart, she make a dude wait a while. You can play them if you understand their game. Not all single mothers are like that, those that are in their early 20s are not like that.

It's all in the context. If it's an old date and she hasn't shown up, I don't even follow up, where you at. I'm waiting 10 minutes max, and that is after I'm late 20 minutes. She won't get message from me after that. She won't get response from me if she messages. One flake all it takes. Because come on, what kind of frame it puts me into if I plan other things with her after this kind of behaviour? I'm not desparate.

On the other hand, if she's a plate and we made plans and she did not show up, I will call her. Because for all I know she might got into car accident on her way to see me. From there it all depends on circumstances.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I only dated one single mom in my entire life. I usually don't go for them..

But I find this interesting because I ended things with her because she flaked on me twice and I'm not used to girls flaking on me. Only happens like once or twice a year so I find your statement about single moms being the worst very interesting.

Why would this be? Have other guys noticed this aswell?

I was pretty sure this particular single mom was flaking on me to see how I would react, but maybe there's more to it?

This girl is still texting me btw and I ended things with her in april last year

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
But sometimes i don’t even make it there . If i see responses such as.. maybe later , will see, soon , maybe .. then I’m instantly gone .
Yes, best to nip these things in the bud early (like every issue that arises, nip that fvcker in the bud before it morphs into something with fangs) saves you time, money and probably most important ENERGY later on.

"fvck me once, shame on you. Fvck me twice, shame on me". Once is definitively enough, for the line in the sand to be drawn...

On the other hand, if she's a plate and we made plans and she did not show up, I will call her. Because for all I know she might got into car accident on her way to see me. From there it all depends on circumstances.
This is true, if she is a plate/gf ie somebody you know to a certain extent, somebody with a proven track record. Then yeah, you can surmise that possibly something has happened as it's out of character for her.....while always keeping a cynical eye alert.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here . 2 flakes and next . But sometimes i don’t even make it there . If i see responses such as.. maybe later , will see, soon , maybe .. then I’m instantly gone .
It depends, usually it's twice if she offers a counter-offer, if not once or depending on the situation for example

I smashed a chick the first night, two days before valentines day. We were supposed to hang out the following Wednesday
and she said she would be "busy with a work conference from Wednesday to Sunday every night" she did not offer a counter-offer
I never responded to her text nor heard from her again

I had a chick who works at a hospital, she worked a 12-hour shift and came over last night for some fun fun.

What's my point? my point is if a girl really likes you she will make time for you know no matter how tired she is women will move mountains for men they like or find sexually attractive. The best way to get over flaking is to spin plates, if you have more options you won't deal with women's bad behavior because your tolerance will be low for b.s. Guys with no options tend to deal with more b.s. hence forums like this exist cause 85% of men are willing to deal with B.S. due to lack of options.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Language such as.. maybe, soon, will see, might, busy right now, maybe later etc.. I simply class this as low interest & don't bother to pursue any further.

First, let’s define a flake.

Flakes only apply to women whom you have met face to face. A woman from OLD that doesn’t show up for a first date is not “flaking.” A lot of guys make the mistake of assuming a few text messages on a dating app solidifies value. You are nothing to a woman until you meet them in person.

Flakes also come with no counter offer. A woman who brings up rescheduling a date has not flaked.

My rule:
Flakes are a death sentence. A woman who flakes on me one time is out forever. We are done. No exceptions.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of moving parts to this as each situation is different. The answer here is dynamic meaning it depends if it's a first, second, or the tenth date, how she's been to this point and how much I like her.

Early on, if they flake without a good reason or counter, I usually cut them asap and move on with NO REPLY to their text. I have options so what do I care about being "nice" and saying "ok, no worries" or whatever. To me, it sounds like your giving the b*tch permission to walk all over you and cancel because she found someone better than you. "Ok" means agreement with. In this case your agreement with her bad behavior. No reply means it's not even worth a reply from you because she's no big deal so you move on. Kind of like if someone you barely know tries to f*ck with or insult you. 99% of the time I'll laugh in their face and walk away, as they don't even "earn" or "deserve" the right to a response from me and I could care less what they think. Just me, though.

If it's a date beyond 4 or 5, and maybe if she's really worth it, I might reply with "no worries, don't hurt yourself" or something else a bit co*ky or snarky. Only if she's earned the pass by past performance though. One more flake without good reason over the course of the next couple weeks and she's likely out.

Bottom line: Never accept or "agree with" bad behavior from someone who doesn't value you or your time.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Any bs behaviour means that this girl is not interested in having sex. Giving second chances only leads to more time wasted.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will usually give a second chance as I myself am a massive flaker, I tend to have great comms prior to a meet so flaking is rare these days

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One. If she doesn't make an effort to re-schedule. Sh1t happens, but if she doesn't try to make up for this I just take the hint and move on.

There is no reason to get ticked off about this, all chicks are just flaky as fvck. It would be nice if they would just tell you 'no', but in the defense of women... they do this because there are too many men that turn into butt hurt little b1tches when they get rejected. So they tell you 'no' by just not showing up and hope you get the hint.

Would you ask out another chick again after she tells you "No, I don't want to date you." Well no you wouldn't. When a chick flakes without trying to make this up to you is the same thing as her telling you she isn't interested.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

They should get one chance. Your time is valuable. Your time should mean more to you than the chick you asked out. If they flake. Next.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
One and done.

No second chances. Unless she counters and her actions dictate she's interested i.e. she shows up on time. Sometimes, if I get flaked on, I'll set up an elaborate dinner date. I'll act like I'm there, then let her know I'm with a new woman (after she drove around the venue looking for my car) Savage, but gives a dose of her own medicine.

A woman from online who doesn't show up to a first date is automatically deleted and blocked. Sure you never met in person, but she ghosted you because there was a better looking guy who hit her up. Or someone offered her a beta 5-star meal compared to your offer of a walk in the park. Some of the online women just play games.

Delete a girl if you get a:

1. One-date wonder
2. One-phonecall wonder
3. First date flake
4. Ghost
5. One-word responses
6. B.S. excuse

Unless she comes over with a pepperoni pizza and is gonna swallow a cup of your cüm, don't talk to her again.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman from online who doesn't show up to a first date is automatically deleted and blocked. Sure you never met in person, but she ghosted you because there was a better looking guy who hit her up. Or someone offered her a beta 5-star meal compared to your offer of a walk in the park. Some of the online women just play games.
That doesn’t make sense. A broken date from a girl you’ve been out with already is completely different than a chick online that you haven’t met before.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
That doesn’t make sense. A broken date from a girl you’ve been out with already is completely different than a chick online that you haven’t met before.
No it's not. You still failed to come in first place.

If you would have said a girl you smashed, then yeah it's different. Even then that's reaching.

Women have the final say on who gets the date and who doesn't. Just like a company's hiring team. All you can do as a man is sell yourself.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Haha good question, for us once if she does not offer an alternative time.

If she does, and flakes out again she is OUT! So twice in that instance. But most times, women will flake and simply say "sorry" so we NEXT!

Keep your woman standards HIGH gentlemen. Do not let things slide, and set the correct frame for women. You are the prize. Women are used to guys letting these things slide and putting them on a pedestal so they think they can get away with disrespecting you. DO NOT LET THEM DISRESPECT YOU, especially your time. That is your most valuable asset.

Cheers,
Modern Man Advice