Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many fingers? is she playing me?

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today while i was at it with my girl , we did a lotta foreplay i dont know why though, but we did, and i went down on her i also was down there for a long time, may be its cause we havent had sex in like a week or so thats why we did so much foreplay or whatnot, but while at it first a stick 2 fingers in then 3 then 4! the we had sex and the pus was real lose more than other times.

I didnt tell her nothing till afterwords and she said that she aint seeing nobody or fukin nobody other than me, the funny thing is that i didnt even ask her that all i said was " dam i stick all 4 fingers in," and "u cheatin' on me?" then i had this deep thinking face, and without me saying a word she jumped out and said " so what u saying" "im not fuking nobody but u"

Now why that guilty concience? ha i didnt even ask her and she told me that?

What do yall think, is it normal to fit all 4 fingers in a girls pus and i hope thats the reason why it was loser than other times...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Some women are just naturally loose, and some are more resilient than others. But if it wa tight LAST time you banged her and now it's loose...that's a little suspect.

Cucumber maybe? LOL

Uncle FranKKK

Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh*... Well sadly a buddy of mine was in this same position when his GF was hanging around her ex one weekend. If she's stretched out that far past where she left it... Damn dude let's put this into the computer:

............... 97% chance she cheated on you
..................3% chance masterbating w/ a 3-liter Coke bottle.

Sorry man the computer doesn't LIE....

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
... and some are more resilient than others. ...
Reminds me of aluminum siding...

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 fingers!!!!!!!!!!1 holy ****! i just looked at my hand and thats loose

anonuser78

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn man, i went out with one girl couple years back and from the first time i got with her, i'd put in 2 and then she would egg me on to go more, so yeah she was real wet and i'd get three in easy all the time, but that is how it was from the beginning. if it was tight, and now it's not, something is amuck. i'd keep what u got while looking for other.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well hmm, it's been about a week. Dunno, maybe she bought a new sex toy? If she's acting mysterious/suspicious (not volunteering information besides work/school) she may be romantic with someone else.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blackstar
Today while i was at it with my girl , we did a lotta foreplay i dont know why though, but we did, and i went down on her i also was down there for a long time, may be its cause we havent had sex in like a week or so thats why we did so much foreplay or whatnot, but while at it first a stick 2 fingers in then 3 then 4! the we had sex and the pus was real lose more than other times.

I didnt tell her nothing till afterwords and she said that she aint seeing nobody or fukin nobody other than me, the funny thing is that i didnt even ask her that all i said was " dam i stick all 4 fingers in," and "u cheatin' on me?" then i had this deep thinking face, and without me saying a word she jumped out and said " so what u saying" "im not fuking nobody but u"

Now why that guilty concience? ha i didnt even ask her and she told me that?

What do yall think, is it normal to fit all 4 fingers in a girls pus and i hope thats the reason why it was loser than other times...
Let me just get this straight...

1) U havnt had sex in a week ( i am imagening that normally u have sex more often, right?)

2) Her p0e$ is more lose than normall

3) She said out of nowhere "im not fuking nobody but u"

4) She NEVER brought up that she baught any sex toys etc, so the chances are, that she didnt buy any sex toys, or she would tell u, right?

hmmm... If all the above is correct, then the chances that she is cheating on you are very high, and if i were u i would be very suspicious of her.

p.s.: Now that i read what u said again, did u not say the following:

Blackstar said:

all i said was " dam i stick all 4 fingers in," and "u cheatin' on me?"
So u DID ask her/bring it up, no? :rolleyes: or did i missunderstand that?

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah and to make it even worst is that im 6 3 and i got huge hands.

Weve been going out for 2 months and change, when we first started going out she was reaaaaly into me but now its not like before, her IL has dropped she used to text me and call me 24/7 now im lucky if i receive a goodnight message from her, and she is acting different too, very suspicious , i can just feel it man, really im kinda depress i dont know what to do cause i love the girl.....

Man im speechless

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U're just inexperient. If u were kinky, u'd know that any girl can take the whole hand in it without a problem. Some girls only hurt, others hurt but love the feeling of it.

They can all be this loose, 4 fingers is ****. Its just up as how excited the girl is.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blackstar
yeah and to make it even worst is that im 6 3 and i got huge hands.

Weve been going out for 2 months and change, when we first started going out she was reaaaaly into me but now its not like before, her IL has dropped she used to text me and call me 24/7 now im lucky if i receive a goodnight message from her, and she is acting different too, very suspicious , i can just feel it man, really im kinda depress i dont know what to do cause i love the girl.....

Man im speechless
dude... what u need to do is you need to spice the relationship up abit man...

1) Take her out to a romantic dinner somewhere

2) prepare an exciting night for the 2 of you ( maybe a boat trip or something exciting like that)

3) Maybe try new sex positions, or something along those lines ( she might be getting bored with you in bed)

I think u see what i am trying to say... make a change.. make things more exciting... and make her NOT be bored with the relationship;)

Goodluck.

Laterz...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm...

Originally posted by Trance
U're just inexperient. If u were kinky, u'd know that any girl can take the whole hand in it without a problem. Some girls only hurt, others hurt but love the feeling of it.

They can all be this loose, 4 fingers is ****. Its just up as how excited the girl is.
You are right about the 1st part of your post... but when u say that it just depends on how excited she is, well... that might apply with a girl that u dont really know... but Blackster KNOWS this chick sexually, pretty well i would imagine, and if she was "tight" all the previous times, and now suddenly she is :loose", there MUST be SOMETHING wrong with this picture, no? Just a thought:rolleyes:

Laterz...

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ yeah to make it worst though this is wat she just said thru text message.

" if u want to have ur space i will grant ur wish i still love u i will not hold that against us"

I have just broken up with her.....:( but in a way i feel like a just took a nut out my chest i kidna feel like:cool: .

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
o_O ...^...^... o_O

Well you know what... this might be a good thing though... By her not seeing you now will make her realise how important and special u are to her, and after a few days ( 1 week maximum ) if she has not come back begging you to take her back, then give her a phonecall and start speaking to her about the situation... and then add something like " So would u get back togeather with me? Or was there really something that u WERE hiding from me?" ... By her answer u should know the truth about what she really feels etc.

If she sais something negative isnt really too een to get back togeather with you, then my friend, i'm affraid to say that u lost her a long time ago, but u only found out now....

But on the other hand.. if she is enthusiastic about getting back togeather with you, then u shuld have a reason to believe that she is being genuine. ;)

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: hmm...

Originally posted by aequitas
You are right about the 1st part of your post... but when u say that it just depends on how excited she is, well... that might apply with a girl that u dont really know... but Blackster KNOWS this chick sexually, pretty well i would imagine, and if she was "tight" all the previous times, and now suddenly she is :loose", there MUST be SOMETHING wrong with this picture, no? Just a thought:rolleyes:

Laterz...
Its not sex that makes it loose dude.

I've ****ed girls that have had more than 30 guys, and their ***** was tighter than a virgin one. A girl can have been banged by 5 guys in the same day, and u won't tell the diference in most of the cases.

Its all a matter of hormonal state.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*-^-*-*^-*

Trance: i agree with you fully... but in this case he is very familiar with this girl, and when u combine her strange behaviour with the fact that all of a sudden (after knowing her sexually for a long time) her p0e$ was loose, then thats when a red light comes on ans sais " Warning, something is wrong in this picture" ... Or it might all just be conincedence?:rolleyes:

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing here is:

1st you put your 4 fingers, and THEN had sex. And you wonder why she was loose after your 4 fingers? Yea, she was cheating you, with your fingers lol.

If you had done 1st sex, and then play with your fingers, you wouldnt feel any diference.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PS I tryed sending you a PM aequitas, but your PMbox is full. it was this:

Hi there! We've been posting on the same topics, so i've noticed you around! Wanna trade msn's or something so we can talk about DJ stuff?

Regards!
PM me

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah seems like trance knows wut he is talking about