Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many Ethnic girls (raised in the west) do you think have been ruined by western dating culture?

How many have been ruined?

• 0% - 10%

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 10% - 25%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 25% - 50%

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 50% - 75%

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 75% - 80%

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 80% - 90%

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 90% -100%

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I think this applies to 50% of them.

"Western dating culture" in this thread refers to:
Sleeping around (especially at University with men in casual relationships, when they are away from their families)
Having multiple "LTRs" FWBs that only last for 2 years max, then pumped and dumped
Claiming "feminism" just to sleep around with, or date Chads, McLovincels, and Tyrones

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American Asian girls are worse in my experience, probably because I'm not white.

Americanized Arabs, Muslims, Jews, etc. Are way better because good luck having sex with a girl from Saudi Arabia.

American latinas are meaner, that's the only difference I've noticed.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So let me get this straight...you complain western dating society ruins women but then would also complain that traditional society forces men to wait until marriage to have sex and also provide a large dowry to the girls parents to marry her?

Can't have it both ways. Both systems had issues. I'd rather deal with easy sex.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American Asian girls are worse in my experience, probably because I'm not white.

Americanized Arabs, Muslims, Jews, etc. Are way better because good luck having sex with a girl from Saudi Arabia.

American latinas are meaner, that's the only difference I've noticed.
You have a better chance or experience with an Asian girl from Asia vs America?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a better chance or experience with an Asian girl from Asia vs America?
In my experience, I have a much better time trying to have a conversation with Korean or Japanese girls than American Asians.

However I will say that it could be that I have way better openers for those girls (kpop and anime) than most American Asians. Because some of the ones from California were quite receptive when I asked if they were movie stars

Meanwhile the foreign Asians that I don't have the perfect opener for (Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines) are also less receptive than the Japanese and Koreans.

Me being interested in Thailand and Singapore doesn't seem to make much of a difference with the Asians from those countries.

So maybe the true conclusion is that Asians from Japan, Korea and California are the best and all the rest are lame.

Reaction score
I feel like most of them just want to murder babies and become "dog moms".
here’s what you get with an black or white American women?

-bipolarism or some mental illness
- a large dog or multiple dogs
- a woman that only eats bland, comfort food, or considers PF Changs exotic
- A competitor or MEAT(money, energy, attention, time) drainer, not a partner
- an extra body in the house, you will have to pay for a maid, daycare, dog watcher, eat out everyday or cook yourself, etc
- A ticking time bomb for weight gain or she maintains that skinny little boy frame
- A woman that could secretly be plotting to divorce you

Yeah, I’ll deal with the other options lol.

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should try going out with an Eastern European girl. They are traditionally feminine, submissive, and really attach themselves to a man with leadership. They don't give a **** what you say. Most American White women would whine, call you "sexist", and try to assert themselves to be Strong Woman™.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more time that an ethnic woman spends in a Western nation, the worse the outcome will be. An ethnic girl in the West will eventually start to emulate local women. In the United States, I have had experiences of Eastern European and Hispanic women acting like American White woman. It was annoying. A few of these interactions were some of the most disappointing interactions I've had. Here are examples from my experiences.

-I met a Ukrainian ex-pat woman at an event. Set up a date with her. The date was a complete disaster. She basically acted like a White, American woman on the date. No thanks.
-I met a US born Hispanic woman with parents from a Latin American nation via daygame. She also acted like a White American woman. 2 dates, no sex, flaky behavior.

I can recall some other instances where US born Hispanic women didn't offer anything better than the typical White, American woman.

There is a case to be made that a Eastern European or Latin American born/raised woman who is in the US as an adult is a better alternative to a White, American woman. I find that case to be somewhat inaccurate. It's difficult to generalize with that, but I think that ethnic women spending time in a Western nation won't lead to the best outcomes.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up in a city which saw a lot of ethnic women who were either recently migrants as kids or born to immigrant parents. Here is what I have noticed about each one. This is all in Atlanta so the quality of ethnic women in general there is questionable.

Persian women are just awful.

The Persian women I knew growing up were either neurotically white-washed to the point of hating themselves and anything Persian or they were super freaking ghetto. Both were plain crazy and had the worst behavior out of all the immigrant groups out there. Not sure what the hype is, maybe the ones from the homeland or in Europe are better, but man the ones in the US were trash. Biggest attention wh0res and narcissistic beyond all belief. They need a nose job to even look human, this applies to Lebanese women in the US too. Overrated beyond all belief.

Indian women are trash.

I remember watching that video years back about the Indian girl who was rude to the Uber driver and even assaulted him. The trashiest and most ratchet women I have known in the immigrant community have been Indian. Matt Forney a while back had a great article on them on ROK but it got taken down. It was so accurate. Most are ugly, spiteful, rude, and trashy. They are just full of hatred and it doesn't help that the average Indian dude looks like crap.

Eastern Euro women, especially if Balkans, are full on narcissists and status mongers.

Status hungry, shallow, and the most hypergamous women in the world by far. Once they get westernized, they put Anglo women to shame. Even when they come as adults they become narcissists like Koko who @SW15 mentions a lot. The worst are Romanian women, it's not even debatable but I consider the worst of the Balkans. The ones I grew up with all chased after the shiny things, were too dumb to get into a good school, and were big time wh0res.

Asian women are not the worst.

Depends a lot on what kind of Asian. Koreans are the worst but Filipinas are chill AF. I won't even go into it but we all know of the stereotype of the b1tchy westernized Asian chick.

Latinas can also vary based on nationality.

Mexican women, even when westernized, are cool. Colombian women that are westernized suck, Venezuelans too. Mixed reaction to all others. Never knew too many in Atlanta tbh.