How many days a week do you go out to date or see plates?

How many days a week do you go out with women (new girls + old plates)?

• 0 days

• 1 day

• 2 days

• 3 days

• 4 days

• 5 days

• 6 days

• Everyday

Results are only viewable after voting.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello fellow DJs.

Recently I have been thinking a lot about the actual logistics of plating (existing girls) and dating new girls.

It's all really time consuming to be honest. I read on SS that some DJs say they have a rotation of 3 plates they see actively. Some even have 6 or more. Others are actively trying to meet and court new women.

This sort of abundant approach to dating when taken too literally and embraced too freely, really does take up the schedule and leave little room for personal time. So it all comes down to personal time management and personal rules towards dating life.

Whilst formulating my own thoughts, I am curious how many days a week my brothers here at SS allocate to women. Would be interesting to see the general approach we all have towards allocating time for dating/plating.

Please cast your vote! Let's get a general idea!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you see as 'going out to date'? I take my lovers to art events or we go for a walk in the neighbourhood and have afternoon drinks at an outdoor terrace watching people make fools of themselves, but these days I rarely go out to chase skirts.
Another thing is the influence of the weather. I like going out on the town, but when the weather is lousy I prefer to run around naked indoors, so that determines a lot whether I 'go out' or not.

Last edited:

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a plate arrangements, they have upsides, but this is definitely a downside. Ive been dating a chick for about 7 months and its just easy. Barely have to do much and when I do its because I feel like it. The schedule is constant and predictable.

I find with the plate setup its way, way more time demanding to keep the rotation up and happy. There are sweet spots for sure and when you can lock down a few regulars the variety that comes with it is pretty awesome. The big downside of plating is the downtimes you get every now and again.

That being said I don't miss it enough to give up my easy life I have at the moment.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I voted 2 days, but I was incorrect. When I was single- 3-4 dates a week until I met a person and if she had genuine interest it was still like 3-4 times a week with her.. A girl that just wanted some Weenie like once a week or every other week, but I kept dating so 3-5 times a week. Right now, me and my gf go out like 2-3 times a week.

Your observations are correct and this is why I have zero desire to go back in to the streets at the moment.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Cornbread,
Pretty much agree with your take on this,I used to have a Leading Lady and three or four regular Plates.....Even though semi retired at the time it really was exhausting both physically and mentally...For some years now I have slipped into 3or 4 nights with my principal Consort and then am pretty much on call to several others...To be honest this is doubly exhausting as there is always a Quid pro Quo involving some sort of Maintenance chore for them...I really relish the odd days when I lock the door to them all and enjoy my solitude.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1-2 days a week, 3 days max, whether its dates, FWB, GF, plates, whatever.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think about it. Sometimes I'm seeing a plate two times a week (per plate) or I usually focus on other life stuff that has my busy time. And often I really do not feel like dealing with a woman so will just fap at home. Once the post nut clarity hit, I feel a relief that I do not have to worry about spending time with women's annoying logistics. I take life as is and grab any random hookups. I do not let it define my life.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Haley,
Lotta wisdom there,had I followed your advice I would have had a far smoother journey in life.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it very interesting that a lot in the manosphere and RP community preach the importance of plating with many suggesting its good to have several plates at once (some suggesting spinning at least 3 is the magic number) but realistically the logistics and time sink that active plating demands is often overlooked. For example if you had 3 plates on active rotation, most likely you will be spending at least half the week seeing them or doing things with them (or even doing them). All this would mean less time for ourselves, time that could be better spent developing ourselves or doing things that could help us achieve greater personal growth. Recently I have been really thinking about this- how precious time is and maybe plating really isn't the way to go about things. Not to become celibate but to be more careful how time is spent. The idea of plating is to create abundance to offset the imbalance in gender dynamics. But perhaps we can create abundance through self-fulfilment or creating an abundant lifestyle beyond just women.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I find it very interesting that a lot in the manosphere and RP community preach the importance of plating with many suggesting its good to have several plates at once (some suggesting spinning at least 3 is the magic number) but realistically the logistics and time sink that active plating demands is often overlooked. For example if you had 3 plates on active rotation, most likely you will be spending at least half the week seeing them or doing things with them (or even doing them). All this would mean less time for ourselves, time that could be better spent developing ourselves or doing things that could help us achieve greater personal growth. Recently I have been really thinking about this- how precious time is and maybe plating really isn't the way to go about things. Not to become celibate but to be more careful how time is spent. The idea of plating is to create abundance to offset the imbalance in gender dynamics. But perhaps we can create abundance through self-fulfilment or creating an abundant lifestyle beyond just women.
You do that if it makes you happy, getting laid six out of seven days a week makes me happy. Again do whatever makes you happy no judgment.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once a week. I'm currently seeing a girl who is low maintenance (although she pushed for more dates and activities in the beginning which I placated then quashed). We rarely text, never talk on the phone, she comes over we have fun, she leaves the same night or the next morning.

I am too focused on other things right now to do more. I think once every 10-14 days might be my sweet spot right now.

Long gone are the days I'll plate spin and juggle. I am prioritising myself and my future for now. This can/will change in the future I'm sure.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too exhausting and unworth given the things I could do instead in terms of productivity or rest.

Keep in mind that I'm in my late 30s and in a relationship, it was totaly different in my late 20s.