Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how many dates a week with the same girl? this site is amazing

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering what is to much. I like this chick and we went out 3 times already in a span of time say 3 weeks or more.

Well i dont work on alot of chicks at once, due to time and all, so i take one at a time as see where it goes. i really like her, but i dont want to seem to desperate and filled with to much free time.

What is a acceptable number of times per week i can take this chick out or just simply hang out at her place and chill if rents are not there, haha.

I work with her also, only downfall. I never liked to work around someone i was involved with.

Also this site is amazing. im starting to read the bible, and all of you guys are a huge help. I just have more game and im a quicker thinker to react to different things girls tend to ask etc so it looks and feels good!

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Like 2 0 3 times a month.Not a week.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shyguy
Well i dont work on alot of chicks at once, due to time and all, so i take one at a time as see where it goes. i really like her, but i dont want to seem to desperate and filled with to much free time.
Sounds like ONE-itis to me. So explain again why it is easier time wise to see one woman three times in three weeks instead of seeing three different girls in three weeks?

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The number of times you hook up with a chick in a given period of time is not absolute law.

First, since you mention parents being gone, I'm assuming you're younger - college or high school. At your age, you see her at work and once a week on a date. Why not start flirting with another chick -- keeping it very casual, not serious -- while you date this girl?

You may find yourself in an LTR, which is fine.

The reasons to only see her once a week are:
1. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Leave her wanting more.
2. Familiarity breeds contempt. The more you see her, the more "comfortable" you'll get. It's when you're "comfortable" that you're more likely to forget your manners and other things.
3. Parents get concerned when a young man dates the daughter repeatedly. They want her to date several different young men and then marry one eventually. If you monopolize all her time, they may interfere.
4. You shouldn't have that much free time if you are working and going to school.
5. There are only so many "cool" things to do (action dates) in a given area. May as well stretch them out for awhile, letting her see you in your world, gradually getting her used to it.

See, your growing attracted to her, which is normal and good. You just have to discipline yourself to make the time with her about the activity, not her. This way, you both will have more fun, and grow closer.

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks big pappy

big pappy great post.
Francisco d'Anconia thanks,but i think it is hard for me just to go out with alot of chicks at once.

even though i been registered here for a while i just got back into the game. im starting the dj bible. but to answer ur question, i dont think i can juggle a few different girls at once.

Jet Jockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd be amazed at what you can juggle! have you tried?
Also Big pappy had a very good answer for you reread it. its right on target.

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Pappy is right on with his post..listen to the man!

Jet Jockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
If It were me...

I'd go hot and cold with her.

why?

Cause, you need to keep her guessing, off balance a little. Always feeling like she is on the brink of losing you..maybe forever. Always relieved to see you again. Hope + doubt = passion.

You need to turn it on..let her have a awesome time..send her home thinking DAMN!!!
then wait about 7 to 10 days for the next encounter. Talk maybe once in between.

This will set up the hope that you still might care, and the doubt that, geez, what if he don't!?

Fact. That which is already in our grasp tends to be taken for granted. Fact. That which we once thought we possessed but are in emminent danger of losing, we long for. Its human nature.

Ever hear a song on the radio that it seems they play once a hour? after about what, maybe 2 weeks of that, you are pretty sick of it. On the other hand ever have a song that has the right everything, but they never seem to play it.? Then when it comes on you might be where you are going, but you stay in your car just to listen to the rest of that dang song. Cuz you don't get it dished at you every hour. So be a song, she can't wait to hear again, not one, she gets her fill of so quick it ruins it for her?
comprende?

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the easiest way to go hot and cold without having to "try" is to keep multiple girls on your plate.. it will also help you naturally come off as desirable and eliminate any desperation.

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at work then

wow great advice, so last question. how should i act around her at work? we kissed and all, but how should i be. she actually helps me do part of my job so i do interact with her everyday,but how should it be?

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats a tough one.. this is why you need to date other woman because then you can just act as you normally would because you have other options.. women can smell this shyt a mile away. they just know when you are seeing other woman.. its hard to fake being desirable when you only have one woman on your plate and she is the one you work with..

Jet Jockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shyguy..openmind is right.

Look at it like this...

Its alot like a auction.

The "merchandise" goes to who?

The highest bidder! Thats who

What kind of a "price" do you think you'd get if there were only ONE bidder. Diddly shyt. Thats right.

Get more bidders....hmm value goes up. we have interest levels here folks. Damn did you see what that one did? Really wants the "merchandise". Hmmm ooops. a even higher bid..and so on and so on. Think of yourself as the "merchandise", the prize if you will.

How are you ever going to get this girl to really bid your value up high, unless there is at least a little competition?

But why would she unless the merchandise is "desirable". has to be worth the price. Rare.

Follow me on this?

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks

wow great post man ,yeah i guess when u put it into terms like that it helps alot. thanks guys!

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's lots of ways to make yourself valuable, besides dating lots of women at once. Games breed games.

You should treat this woman as a colleague at work, with the occasional bit of flirting/c+f, and see her once a week or so for the first couple of months then if it gets more serious, twice a week.