Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many chicks have you slept with?

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had 5-10 and I’m 29. is that bad ?
The only bad part is that you lost count between 2 low numbers.
(Teasing you of course)

It's not ideal, I'll be honest. The ideal is double your age, minimum. No prostitutes (duh). Fatties count. Don't lay a demographic if they genuinely disgust you. There's 2 races I find extremely unattractive and shouldn't do, but they're both so easy for me. (I'm not racist, one of them is the same race as me)

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Note: Quality over quantity. When I first got into the scene I only laid quality (or at least quality as in how good looking they were) and then the longer I was on forums I lowered my standards just so I could post lay reports. I've gotten over that validation seeking. My first lay, I was literally thinking about writing the lay report while I was ****ing her. That's how messed up my head was. Instead of being in the moment enjoying my first time having sex.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Scottish wear kilts because sheep can hear a zipper from miles away.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatties count.
Yeah no. I don't get this. If fatties and ugly girls can fluff your numbers then notch count is meaningless. Many guys can go out and fvck fat chicks and 5/10s all the time. The question of libido comes into play here too. If a guy has a high libido all the time, he'll want to fvck 4-6s more and so naturally he'll have a higher notch count.

I think a better gauge of a man's ability is how many attractive women he's been with and how long he can keep them (assuming he wants to).

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The issue is that no one gets to say what’s attractive to a man except the man himself.

As I have said many times in the hot babe threads with pictures, what most men think are nines and tens I do not agree with. Not because my aesthetic standards are better, but because they are my aesthetic standards.

There are many black pill leaning men here that discount any man’s claims of getting laid more than they do, because they lead otherwise unremarkable lives when it comes to women and frankly aren’t getting late as much as they’d like to.

They’re not getting laid mostly because they have ridiculous standards that they will never be able to attain. So instead they become more bitter by the day and act like the proverbial crabs in a bucket.

“I cried for I had lost an FWB and only have 4 left, until I met a man who had NO FWBs.” -Pierce

logicallefty

Reaction score
I agree with @Pierce.Manhammer above. Not every guy has the exact same standard. Me personally, I like geeky looking white chicks and all kinds of non-white chicks. To pass my b0ner test They don’t have to be bean poles, but generally if they weigh almost as much as I do or more then I’m not attracted to them. But even with that, if a woman has a really crappy attitude that might push me away too. You can not disconnect the mouth from the cooter. Too bad you can’t sometimes lol

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
In the past week? One. My roofie dealer ended up in a dumpster with an entire clip in his chest, and I haven't yet found a new supplier

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue is that no one gets to say what’s attractive to a man except the man himself.

As I have said many times in the hot babe threads with pictures, what most men think are nines and tens I do not agree with. Not because my aesthetic standards are better, but because they are my aesthetic standards.
I've seen that myself, with a girl who was called below average in that thread. Owing to cosmetic surgery, she might look like one of two races. People can date or not date whatever race they like, so I decided not to put anyone on the spot. There are different standards of beauty, but also different perceptions of the exact same image.