Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Long

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey just a random thought from my head? Just how long does a girl want to wait before she wants to get into a relationship? If and when you have her interested how long of a time do you need to seduce her before she admits she likes you? or do they even try to tell you they want you?

Master Bator

Don Juan
Reaction score
did u really expect an answer?? i mean, for real man....girls is like snowflakes: everyone is different, and they best to look at up-close

really depends on the girl, and what the girl is lookin for...or whatever.....in the LTR im in now, we was makin out the 2nd time we saw each other in person(we had met 1 time, about 5 months before we hooked up)

i know other chics that need to be romanced, wine'd and dined....aint my style, but all is good if they really be worth it....

ya'll just gots to look at ur cards, and read 'em the right way....if u cant tell she digs u, then she prolly doesnt....time to next

C_DUCTIV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep that depends on the gyrl, usually i think the young ones tend to play more games than the older gyrls (18-24).

I think you should give and take, (be nice one day and be busy the other day).

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thought this thread was gonna be about c-o-c-k size? Mine is 24 inches...taller than a baby midget...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrMetallica
Am I the only one who thought this thread was gonna be about c-o-c-k size? Mine is 24 inches...taller than a baby midget...

Actually, you were not the only one. :D
But I don't still buy that