"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

How long you wait for her?

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Personally I’m sold on be 20 minutes late wait 10 minutes, and some of you will critisize me, too long. That’s first date, no excuse for me.

But thing is I see time and time again muther f’rs who order stuff and wait, and she comes. Femenine btch 8+, the kind you look at and become so nsecure. And she comes and they sit and have a good time. Yes. She has the power, bit they sit side by side and they have a fruitful conversation.

From interaction I can’t tell sht is sower, opposite, positive.

So wtf gives?

I’m starting to think wait, it’s a sht test. The way you pass it is not leave, order sht, and wait.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top