Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long would you wait to propose to a girl?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
The real problem is that people always lie about their sex lives,..
That's funny. The wife and I have had conversations like this after looking at old pictures of our parents from the 1970's and how they dressed and held themselves. They're of course in their 60's now and to hear them tell it they'd never had an impure thought in their lives, but the pictures tell a different story. Seeing your mother-in-law in short shorts in her early 30's is a testament to just how far people would like to distance themselves from the past.

It's true, people will consistently lie about their sexuality for a variety of reasons. I know my own mother went off birth control in order to have me against my father's wishes and I know that my mother-in-law got knocked up before she was married at 19 (this being in the late 50's) with my wife's older sister. But if you can get them to talk about it they'd say they were never sexual beings at all nor did they make any effort to hook up back then. The natural progression is to 'find' religion to cover this fact up, but I'd have far more respect for them if they could honestly relate their experiences.

So you have to go from pictures and read as much as you can from them. The women (my wife's mother and my own) I see in these pictures looked about as ready to ride as any HB I've ever seen today, adjusted for time of course. You look at their posture, their expressions, their dress, and it tells something of the real story. Then you put it into the context of the time and what their individual condition were from what you know of the past. These women were obviously just as motivated by sex as anyone else I've ever known and it's kind of fun to think about what they were thinking or might have been experiencing at the time. Because it's the same sh!t we all experience and are motivated by.

I pick on the ladies here, but I have no doubt my father and grandfather wanted and were prompted by exactly what prompts me - the potential for sex with a hot chick, or broad, or dame, or "how do you do miss?"

Heheh,..

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this one guys?

A guy I went to high school with and is friends with my brother is getting married this spring.

He proposed to a girl 3 weeks after meeting her!

She must be damn good in bed, that's the only thing I can figure!

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no underestimating the stupidity of the AFC....

Dietzcoi

locrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer the question "how long would I wait" there are a couple reasons longer is better. You should at least wait until well after the infatuation has worn off (as someone already mentioned). In my experience, it really takes 6 months or more for that to happen. Additionally, some girls are on their 'best behavior' while dating you, hoping you'll marry them, but people can only put up this front for so long (about a year before they start to slip). So for myself, I'd wait at least a year, preferrably a year and a half to be safe, before even considering marriage. If I ever got married, it would probably be >1.5 years dating, >1 year engagement.

Strctlypltnc

Don Juan
Reaction score
One piece of advice, make sure your financially ready to marry before you do anything. Yeah ,I know love conquers all and bladdy , bladdy , ....Bull $hit ........ . Finances put a huge , huge stress on a relationship. Once that ring goes on your both contractually obligated to take care of one another and if at this stage of your life your just barely taking care of yourself ?
Now I'm not saying thats all of it far from it and she's got to come to the table and offer a little somethin somethin up too. But when your in love and your head's spinnin you dont think to take the time to sit down an analyze that stuff......

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On that tip I would also be sure to check and verify the debt load that your future wife is currently carrying. When you marry, YOU will now be accountable for this debt as a shared responsibility. I know too many guys who are basically paying for a woman's trip to Cancun at Spring Break to fvck random guys when she was in college or the lingerie she put on her Visa card to fvck her old 'Jerk Boyfriend' silly one night retroactively after they were married.

If she has more than $3K in credit debt before you propose, dont! Let her clear that up as a jesture of respect toward you (if she's 'in love') before you marry.