How Long Until You "Ask Out" A Girl

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My situiation, so theres this girl I sit behind in a class and i'm starting to like her and for some reason, I'm coming off as funny and relaxed and all that good s*it. I pull all kinds of s*it with the teacher and it just goes a million times smoother with this girl than my oneitis girl, so when should I ask her out. I've stared talking to her about 5 classes ago and and have said something in 4. O yea, and do you think this is good to say for Monday, she sits down and nervously fixes her hair like crazy, so while shes doing it i'm gonna be like"CHILL" and shelll be like what?, and i'll say your hair looks nice. (Being unpredictable;) ) But also how long until I should ask her out.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to date/fawk close right then and there.ALWAYS.

I settle for the number though.When I do call I try to set up dates also,but if she's one of these "chase me" b1tches.Then I might wait 2 weeks or so.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^
I don't think were on the same page, what you think I should of asked her out after having one frekin conversation with her. WHo the f*ck does that. I just don't want to ruin a good shot with a girl because i asked her out too early.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I do that.I always ask girls out like that,man.

Sometimes it works,sometimes it doesn't.

I mean why waste time?

You ask her out she might say no_Ok,but minimum she's gonna be like wow this guy is interested let me exchange numbers.There you go.

If she doesn't want to do either just next her.

I don't see the big deal.

Reaction score
DONT ASK HER OUT.
Be comfortable, make jokes, be sexual, kino, and flirt with her during class and afterwards. Get her to a quiet place during school or afterwards, (don't set a date), just do a random thing where it does not look like a date. then when you get there, continue the sexual stuff and a fvck should happening.

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exchange contact info first, then keep doing what you're doing, maybe a couple more class meetings and you should ask her out.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh. My. God.

Someone move this thread to the "grade school" subforum.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^
Shut the f*ck up

And what do you think about what i'm gonna say tommarrow?
she sits down and nervously fixes her hair like crazy, so while shes doing it i'm gonna be like"CHILL" and shelll be like what?, and i'll say your hair looks nice.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys serious I need an opinion on what i'm gonna say tomm when I see her.
she sits down and nervously fixes her hair like crazy, so while shes doing it i'm gonna be like"CHILL" and shelll be like what?, and i'll say why are you messing up your hair, it looks nice

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I did it once was writing notes in class. I started some note passing then I wrote "we should hang out, like outside of school". It worked.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all just about everyone in the post HS world sets up a date or a reservation for a date sometime after the first meeting. Now in HS it might be a little different because girls in HS have stronger slut complexes. Anyway I'm just thinking that this whole situation is not a good idea.

First of all you see this girl everyday. My personal rule of thumb is that I never go out with a girl I see everyday unless shes really something special. This is beacuse one of the best ways to get a girl attracted to you at the start of any relationship is to give them some space to obcess over you and hypnotize themselves. Its called giving them 'the gift of missing you' and its AMAZING how well it works. Plus you barely know this girl, which is fine, but you see her everyday. For all you know she could be a complete narotic and controlling psycho. Then what happens if you break up? You get to be reminded of the relationship your trying to forget about EVERYDAY.

You want my advice 'fuhget aboud it' and move on to the next one. If you don't see what I'm telling you now then you will one day.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^
Thanks but I just went through a fuhgetaboutit situiation. Yea, I realise I might be already f*cked this time around, I know, but hey why not, i'll tell you how it goes tommarrow. I really can't get it right, I keep running into this type of situiation time and time again.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sweat it man. Just about every 9 of 10 of us have gone through a period where we fall on our ass more than we care to admit. Best of luck man.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't compliment her hair. Compliments are for AFCs, especially compliments that involve appearance. If you feel the need to neg her, later tell her that her hair looks "fine" or "ok," not "nice."

I agree with the above posters who've said that asking out girls in school is kinda unique/difficult. The note thing might work, tho.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
Don't compliment her hair. Compliments are for AFCs, especially compliments that involve appearance. If you feel the need to neg her, later tell her that her hair looks "fine" or "ok," not "nice."

I agree with the above posters who've said that asking out girls in school is kinda unique/difficult. The note thing might work, tho.
I agree with the not kissing her ass but heres my take. I do it randomly but at the same time I don't make a big deal out of it. If she gets her hair done I notice it (sometimes with a ****y comment like "Wow you got your hair done. I hope you got your money back." doesn't look so good on paper but it works). When you get a girl in bed than thats when your start complimenting her. Dirty talk in her ear praising her body is one of the best ways to make her comfortable and turned on. Plus when you go down on a girl, letting her know your not grossed out is VERY IMPORTANT, some girls will prevent themselves from reaching orgasm if they think you feel like your eating out of a *Insert Undesireable object here*. Plus if you do compliment her in daily settings make sure its unique and not a ****ING clechay. Finding ways to boost her self-esteem by noticing little quirks when things get a little more serious will get you major points. Trust me the whole gentleman but teasing her combo works wonders. Its the perfect balance between nice guy and jerk.

I now realize I kind of said the same thing you just said but I threw in some examples.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allright, it went good but i'm still convinced i'm gonna end up in the ljbf zone. I was planning on saying the thing about the nervous hair fixing but before the class I got that nervous clutch which I learned as a sighn of "going over the line and gonna f*ck up" 6th sense. It didn't even matter bc she walked in late and didn't even do it so yea someone might be looking after me.

So I got my chance and I said, "I did the homework, are you proud of me?" Your not gonna understand it, but basically I bull$hit the teacher in thinking I did the homework, but didn't and the girl is always like your never getting awaay with it, but i'm a slick motherfu(ker so I do get away with it. After that I can't remember what I said or whatever, but I did say something like "o i have moves on the teacher"(in relation to getting away with sh*t but I said it in a sexual way and kind of implied it to the girl. So whatever, I know what i'm doing now, but how do you guys think I should continue this???, but like i said, i smell a ljbf situiation.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I should of put this in the hs section

The most important thing tho is to go with your gut. If you get freaked out before doing something like what I had planned with the hair neg hit, then its telling you its not a good idead. Oneitis is somewhat the going against your gut. I'm figuring this out wayyy to late. I should of took care of this s*it in middle school.

Last edited: