Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long to wait?

Absent Minded

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple question i guess...how long should i wait to ask a girl out if she has just broken up with her boyfriend, for the 2nd time? Its obvious she likes me...but i wont get into that, i would just like to know how long i should wait before i make my move.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I have the same problem. I can't actually how I can fix that problem because I'm having one right now??????

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait until she calls you! If she TRULY likes you as you're suggesting, then she'll chase. That way you'll know her true IL. Just touch base now and then. But don't smother her physically or emotionally. Make her jealous.. let her know that you're not going to be on the market forever. Turn up the heat man.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever you want

As long as it's between 11 pm and 7 am.

And please, please, don't call her on saturday night or sunday afternoons, it's pathetic.

BBB

Absent Minded

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, how should i ask for her number? would a simple "can i have your number" do? im also planning to ask her to our upcoming dance, would a simple "do you hate a date for turnabout?" "no" "would you like to go with me?" do the trick? Thanks in advance