"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How long to wait to txt after first date ?

BedSwerver

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2021
Messages
18
Reaction score
8
Age
45
Location
Ohio Valley
You could just be safe and not text till Sunday, but ensure you have a plan for when she texts you before hand. And to another point and
I guess I'm controversial here but here goes, any girl that I have been on a date with, first meeting or not, touching her gently with the back of my hand while having normal conversation is your temperature gauge for kissing. Anytime you are making an "OMG" or "ohh, check this out..!" or something that excites you or that you're passionate about, be in range and gently touch her with the back of your hand, eye contact, then start telling the story and retreat your hand. A few of these and unless she is a bible thumper with her amish father watching the dates progress, she will be receptive to a kiss. But when you kiss, just kiss, don't make it all awkward and movie like. Just kiss and jump topics to another thing. Next thing you know, Hotel Juliette or a Bravo Juliette.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top