Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long to wait to txt after first date ?

BedSwerver

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could just be safe and not text till Sunday, but ensure you have a plan for when she texts you before hand. And to another point and
I guess I'm controversial here but here goes, any girl that I have been on a date with, first meeting or not, touching her gently with the back of my hand while having normal conversation is your temperature gauge for kissing. Anytime you are making an "OMG" or "ohh, check this out..!" or something that excites you or that you're passionate about, be in range and gently touch her with the back of your hand, eye contact, then start telling the story and retreat your hand. A few of these and unless she is a bible thumper with her amish father watching the dates progress, she will be receptive to a kiss. But when you kiss, just kiss, don't make it all awkward and movie like. Just kiss and jump topics to another thing. Next thing you know, Hotel Juliette or a Bravo Juliette.