"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How long is too long...

matius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
933
Reaction score
0
Is a little bit over two weeks to long to call some chick you met a bar? << I remember this Seinfeld where Elaine said sometimes it takes a month for guys to call. I know that's just TV :cool:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

TheCloser

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Age
46
If you wait 2 weeks, chances are you aren't going to get the date...unless you can get her laughing and comfortable with you inside of 2 mins.
 

TheCloser

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Plus Elaine is a cougar and is not good looking, so if I was those guys I would wait longer than a month!
 

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
USA
2 Weeks!? I would've gave her a call in maybe the earliest time of 2 days. I learned that when try wait for the right time to call it never works and if you leave it alone for too long its going to be hard to connect and for her remember who you are.
 

fan27

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Age
52
I'd do Elaine in a heartbeat. I am not alone....so would Newman.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

matius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
933
Reaction score
0
Cool, I just had alot of shyte going on the past two weeks you know.
 
Top