"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

How Long for Virgins?

grsshppr21

New Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Okay, here's the situation:
Me <- Complete and utter virgin
GF <- Same

See the problem? Okay, so what I want to know is how long in your experiences does it take for a virgin to trust a guy enough to start doing shiz besides making out? Months? Years?

The reason I ask is b/c although my chica is a really cool girl she seems really closed to sex, and I'm thinking it is b/c she's a virgin and most virgin girl hold their virginity as a big thing. Any advice or tips for me?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
It depends on the culture she was raised in I guess. What's her ethnic background?
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
I believe matrix posted something earlier on a related topic. Actually, it had nothing to do with this topic, but it did mention it. What is probably going on is that your girlfriend wants to wait for that "special guy" or perhaps until marriage if she practices abstinence. You'll have to convince her otherwise, i really can't offer much help on this topic, i haven't been in a similar situation yet. Although i remember hearing about telling her it's destiny somewhere on the board. Just keep reassuring that it's ment to be. It was something like that, you might want to do a search.
 

grsshppr21

New Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
She's a filipina.

Well I talked to her about it and she wants to save it for marriage but I'm thinking that's just the anti-slut/virgin automatic defense system being called forth.
 

Ninjitsu

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Idaho
the i want to save it for marriage thing could be true, but i am sure that it is a common response for people that are shy about things like that... my 2 cents
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
If you get a girl to think sexually about her, instinct overrides logic. That's the defenition of a woman.

My used line is: "It's OK for two living individuakls to do that."
 

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
i was with this one girl (we are both virgins) i was fingering her and it was getting pretty hot and heavy.she started groping me and she un-did my pants and she said she wanted to try "it", problem was i had no condoms cuz i was definitly not suspecting this. so she said next time to bring the rubbers, then like 5 min after we stopped she was like "woah, never mind what i said im not ready" so thats the heat of the moment thing always think it over
 

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2002
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
Location
Detroit, MI
Me and my GF had sex after I was with her about 3 months. (both virgins) but we did other stuff before then.
 

mrsoy

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
MA
my gf wanted to have sex with me after about the first week lol

not that shes a slut or anything,shes a virgin still (getting the pill) im just THAT irresistable :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
UNiTeD KIngDoM
if you want the chick, wait. |Virginity is important to her, as is to all girls,she want the right person,if your really into her you shouldnt be that bothered about the sex.

On the other hand if all u want is a quick and easy lay, then go for someone else, dont take that away from her just cuz u want a ot get your end away.

Decide what yuou really want, and act upon that.
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by icallug
then like 5 min after we stopped she was like "woah, never mind what i said im not ready" so thats the heat of the moment thing always think it over
Damn, I would've smacked her for that!!! You don't play tricks like that on a guy!!!!!
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
She'll let you know when she's ready
 

grsshppr21

New Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Yeah I think I'll just let things proceed as they may, b/c I'm pretty damn sure she wants to experiment but at the same time her holding out for marriage may delay it awhile.

Things to keep in mind:
1. She was totally clueless about sexual stuff before I told her all about shiz like BJs, masturbation, and other stuff like that.
2. I'm her first bf
3. She's into me. A lot.

I think that as she gets turned on more eventually her guards will be put down and as someone said before, instincts to bang will kick in. ie. Today we were watching some tv and I started lightly rubbing her mound above her clothes, and this obviously turned her on since she did the same to me later. I would've tried to proceed if there wasn't anyone there but her sis and a friend were in the same room and it was just being covered up w/ some pillows lolz.

And to address the issue about whether I care about this chick or not: Yeah, I do. I proved I'm not out for the quick bang since I went on a cruise last wk and when some chick asked me to her room I declined b/c I've got morals and a chica to be faithful to. On the same note, however, I'm a human being and that means sex is something I will not deny that I desire.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2002
Messages
643
Reaction score
1
Age
39
I know a girl who was a Jesus-freak who didn't want to have sex until she was married, then she got her first boyfriend, and she gave it up pretty damn fast. The guy was by no means a DJ either.

It all depends on the girl. If she REALLY likes you after awhile, she will probably change her mind.
 

grsshppr21

New Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Argh, yeah I think ya'll are right. Today she came back with the "I felt dirty" when I was feeling her up. I was thinking, "WHAAAAAT!?" but I played it cool though. So basically I'mma take it slow for a while, building up the shiz for a lil while until she's comfortable enough with the idea of sex that she gets taken up in the heat of the moment. Thanks peeps.
 
Top