Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long does she stay attached after good sex?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience if your good In bed women get strong feelings for you quickly but it’s only temporary.

I just had a plate I’ve only slept with twice expressing concern jealousy about me sleeping with other chicks while I am on holiday in Italy. Telling me she’s embarrassed and she has no right to tell me what to do since she’s not my gf but she rarely gets feelings this quickly ....I’ve heard this a million times.

Let me say time means nothing to a woman. That chick you dated two years and invested your time , heart and money into probably feels more connected to that guy that just ONS this weekend and made her ***.

Again time means nothing to a woman. Women only feel an emotional connection and obligated to the guy that’s ****ing them well.

How long will she be attached? Well my friends that Depends on how big of a ***** she is and how well you ****ed her. A good quality Chick you ****ed right can stay attached for months especially if her boyfriend was some small **** beta... most American women will start acting up on you the moment you go out of town for a few weeks and aren’t giving them that consistent dose of oxytocin. A really wild chick that’s hot you need to **** the **** out of at least once a week to keep her in check IME.

Money is also a form of power and control over a woman but I prefer a girl to want me for me. Just remember fellas, women are not loyal to men only to their feelings

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I feel this. I mean basically women live their entire life on feelings so they're going to remember who makes them feel the best. Sounds like the typical symptoms of withdrawal.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I feel this. I mean basically women live their entire life on feelings so they're going to remember who makes them feel the best. Sounds like the typical symptoms of withdrawal.
If more men realized this they wouldn’t get their pantys in a bunch when a woman suddenly leaves. Just like the old saying you will never lose women chasing money. You will never lose her attraction treating her like a piece of ass. You do however need to keep saying what you need to say to keep banging her. The catch is...............

The better you **** here the more attached she gets and the more she will want you to do girlfriend/boyfriend things with her. And you won’t be able to because your spinning all the plates. At this point she just turns into a headache.

For the most part men are ****ed either way.

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
The better you **** here the more attached she gets and the more she will want you to do girlfriend/boyfriend things with her. And you won’t be able to because your spinning all the plates. At this point she just turns into a headache.

For the most part men are ****ed either way.
Yep, think of it this way. Are men really wired to be with one woman? No, we're meant to go and sleep with as many as possible, then get right back to the hunt(Success, Survival, etc.). Women are designed to distract and of course hope the man stays with her to take care of her, a natural counterweight to the mans desire at a genetic level. When you think of it this way, spinning plates is what were SUPPOSED to do, and for us to lock ourselves down for one woman is the greatest sacrifice we could make. The better you **** her, the more she wants to lock you down. Too bad, so sad.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful! They also have “feelings” for guys they friend zone too. These guys went above and beyond for them and while they didn’t stir any romantic feelings, they did stir feelings of validation that these women will always crave.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Bang her brains out when you make the opportunity and then you have one less thing to worry about regarding her attachment issues …
Yeah, there might be other future guys that can lay the pipe better, but if you did your best and that’s all she cares about, does it really matter…

lifewobluelenses

Don Juan
Reaction score
I make it a point to tell my plates specificly that i dont do Girlfriend/boyfriend things. No sleepovers, No movies.
When you give her the devildick its bound to happen that she starts speaking in the LTR terms.
I just say no honey, I dont do that. Most of them will accept it and if they dont i next them.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the condom is thicker (like tonight) or rather tight, then I will be able to bang her (in doggy) VERY hard. This Croatian/Persian chick I's with tonight clawed my pecks uber hard (long fingernails) drawing blood (is an std possible from such aggression?) I've never had a woman claw into me for that long and that hard. She's hot, mid-20s not a mom, but severe college debt (well at least to me it is at $600/mo), she had her (way nicer than mine) house on the market downsizing. She'd as5-raped a 40+ yr old in divorce too thus she got the house. Anyway, big t!ts nice pvssy/as5, big eyes and cheeks exotic. Found her on Blendr. Ate her pvssy better than I have most others because it was so smooth and accessible (the cl!t), her peach was fully in my mouth, I'd already had her goin with battering the man in the boat and tonging downward the skin around her cl!t, then switching it up battering side-to-side then back to tonging downward (which, for her, seemed to be working the best), she was squeezing my cranium with her thighs (sensitive), and when I started finger-bangin her not all the way in but just the index fingernail depth, then with also another finger dabbing or brushing her as5hole, she came hard (and it smelled (not bad like some, but there was an odor) my finger dripping the stuff off of it my deed was done. So if I'd had my crown condom on I would have came much faster and earlier, but I had a skyn so there a good chance I'll go on and on and on and on in there, and I slipped it in from behind after much teasing in and around kissing her shoulder and smelling her hair (she had all the fruity sh!t on), finally slipped it in and slow-moving from behind her bucking from time to time which almost made me lose it, then I fall over to the side and go at it lazy dog lifting her left leg and rubbing her cl!t will fvcking her here it's so wet and she's feelin it, then she mounts me and rides hard and how she wants it like a rug-drag and then up n' down hard my d!ck slips out and she slams on it outside of her almost injuring my c0ck oww (here is also where she stabs me with her nails on my chest I take it like a man let her dig in but I'm thinkin Wtf? her nice t!tties swingin as I grab the left nipple and make it hard caressing it. I bite her nipple throughout as well. Bit her cl!t to a little but she didn't mind the nibbling, some girls would take exception. So we transition to her standing bent over on the bed, here is where Extremely hard d!cking ensues and she's absolutely lapping it up loving it so well. I've got nice clenching of her butt cheeks in both hands and spreading her as5hole to let in the air as well as have it bump my skin below my belly but above my c0ck. It just fits right in for a one-two punch of ecstasy for her to enjoy like DP from one man, her rubbin her clean as5 into the skin below my belly. It is sooo hard fvcking for a LONG while 10 minutes or more, and I feel it building, at last, and because it is such a hard d!cking + her thrusting backwards making it even Harder (I mean I can't and have never pounded any harder - with fatter girls I have and they Love it) my d!ck comes out of her by accident and thrusts over the top over her pvssy outside her underneath causing me to explode my load all in the tight not-much-room-for-come-at-the-end-so-it-has-to-go-somewhere-so-it-goes-all-up-the-shaft-within-condom, a full load indeed very white transparent I don't masturbate.

She was most certainly attached afterwards I just got home couldn't stay with her all night and really I had no time to be with her tonight but I was horny, I've been uber-busy all day. If I was younger I wouldn't be as drained I think, been goin non-stop since 8 this morning. She wants to be with me all this week but I can't Maybe Sunday. Very horny sloot with a college degree.