"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

How long does it take?

Lordlaxative

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Austin, Texas
This is for all you master and senior Don Juans out there.... I want to know how long it takes to truely become a Don Juan? I know you'll always keep learning, but how long does it generally take (years, months, etc.)? The reason I ask is because I want to know how long it took you guys to get there compared to how long I've been at it. The thing I am having trouble with now is the "not caring" attitude, but I'm improving.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
ive been at this about 8 or 9 months....im still an amateur, but in these 8 monhts ive dated and fooled around with more girls than ever before.... just keep at it, do whatever to get practice.... go to the mall and try anything with any girl you see...so you can see for yourself what works and what doesnt....

good luck
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Depends.... I've always had it even when I was just a kid. When I got married really early, marriage put hands over my eyes and ears, and mouth. After 12 years, I got divorced... found this site, met a great woman, who informed me (as well as all her friends ;) ) that I had the biggest c*ck she had ever seen in real life. Which did wonders for my ego, and confidence. I mean, I heard it when I was a teenager, but how much could you trust the opinions of teenage girls?

So when I realized what a pimp I was, I'd also realized that, it's one thing to find a man, it's another to find a man, who can truly make a woman turn to jello under the sheets.

Lets ot mistake that sex, is not the be all end all of a DJ... you can be a beast in bed, and she can still walk out on you. It takes skillz to keep em, it takes skillz to have a LTR, whether it be with one woman, or several women.
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
I don't think you ever become a 100% DJ, you are always learning, but I reached more or less of a plateau about six months after finding the site.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
ive been registered here since late 2001 and im still far from perfect. im not even a 'master' yet.

and you'll never reach the perfect don juan status. no one does. but we all strive to be the closest we can be.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I say that it's very relative...

I used to be the embodiment of AFC before finding the site...

When I found this site I was in a state of silent desperation. While I was reading about what an AFC does relative to a DJ it was like reading a description of myself.

So, I started working of the 'inner game' by reading books, concentrating on posture, voice and eye contact... all for about 4-5 months. Then on that New Years I started practising my game, and I pulled 7 phone numbers that NIGHT.

I improved to a point where I would have considered myself "advanced" DJ, but at this point I would say more like intemediate. But, it's hard to rate your skills when you are in a relationship... although I have the girl like putty in my hands.
 
Top