“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

How long do you wait for response for a date invitation...

His airness

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
2
Age
40
....before making other plans ?

I'm interested in what kind of mentality do you successful guys have in this matter. Are you aloof and dont care the time women take to respond or do you see it as disrespect and tell her you made other plans ( even if you havent ) ?
Is it acceptable to wait for days or do you want a response the same day ?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
11,381
Depends on what she has going on and the reason she can't let you know right away, but typically its indicative of low interest if she can't tell you yes or no right away and certainly if she has you waiting for days.

90% of the time a girl will tell me "yes' right away and I try to ask 3-5 days beforehand.

If you have a girl that is indecisive or acts a little flakey its always because she has low interest or is talking with mulitple guys. If you still decide to go out with her, always make the date location/time more convenient for yourself so if she flakes on you then you can go do something else.
 
Top