"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

How long do you wait for a girl to be comfortable with sex?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I know some of the n00bs will be like, "Man that's so AFC!! You should be able to f**k her on the first night or you're just a loser!" But the truth is, the BETTER women will wait a while before they "put out", so to speak. Not for any reason besides that they just don't want to be "sluts" and want to at least date you a few times to make sure you're an OK guy. Women want it as bad as men, but they don't throw it around as easily.

I'm seeing this girl on and off, for example. Each time I see her, I've gotten a little further, but it's hard to tell if she's just taking it slow/getting comfortable because she doesn't want to slut herself out or if she's "making me wait." If I have to be patient that's fine, it's really no sweat off my back, but I don't want her trying to leverage me into commitment with sex as a bargaining tool.

So how long do you wait before you decide, "She's not gonna give it up, I may as well back out."? Lots of people follow the classic "three-date" rule. What do you expect? First date? Third date? Are you willing to stretch it if it appears that it's becoming more intimate with every meeting? Where do you draw the line?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I use the one date rule. If I dont hit it the first night, Ill call them a few times, and if the next time I dont hit it...peace out....
 

Dillinger

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
189
Reaction score
0
Location
Indiana
If you fvck on the first date that's a big red flag. I say the longest I would wait would be two months. The longest I've ever waited was one month, because she was a virgin.

I you really like and respect a woman then you will wait.


Plus if you fvck a girl fast 9/10 you weren't the first to fvck on the first date.
 

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Dillinger



Plus if you fvck a girl fast 9/10 you weren't the first to fvck on the first date.
Point?
 

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
wow, you guys are unbelievable. You think that sex is the only important thing. If you're in a serious relationship, and you really truly love a girl, then waiting shouldn't be a problem. You think with your d!cks too much and therefore lose respect for other human beings. I know a couple who waited until marriage, and they were dating/engaged for almost 2 years before they had sex, and ya know what? My friend told me that its amazing.

Thanks sqirrels for actually having respect for a woman, and thank you too Dillinger. its NOT afc to actually care about a woman and wait until she's ready. its being a man and thinking of someone else other than your penis.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
I know a couple who waited until marriage, and they were dating/engaged for almost 2 years before they had sex, and ya know what? My friend told me that its amazing.
If she's waiting because she wants to make sure she's comfortable with me, that's fine. It's my responsibility to see to it that she's comfortable and finds it enjoyable.

If she's waiting because she believes that sex without marriage will be "cheaper" and doesn't enjoy sex outside of marriage, that's fine too, but I, unfortunately, have come to not tie the two so closely together. I believe sex with marriage is MORE special, but I don't believe in waiting. I will be out of that one eventually.

If she's waiting because she's withholding sex pending commitment, then I have no tolerance for that. In that case, she is trying to BUY my commitment and affection with sex and I have no time for people who treat sex as a commodity. "Rules Girls" fall under this category...they're withholding sex not because they don't want to, but because they're playing some stupid game and trying to gain leverage. :p

I usually subscribe to the three-date rule myself. I'll go for it on the first date if it seems like she's down. If I'm "making progress", meaning getting a little further with each date, I'll hang in there. If I seem like I'm dead-in-the-water after three dates, then I'll cut her off.
 

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
wow, you guys are unbelievable. You think that sex is the only important thing. If you're in a serious relationship, and you really truly love a girl, then waiting shouldn't be a problem. You think with your d!cks too much and therefore lose respect for other human beings. I know a couple who waited until marriage, and they were dating/engaged for almost 2 years before they had sex, and ya know what? My friend told me that its amazing.

Thanks sqirrels for actually having respect for a woman, and thank you too Dillinger. its NOT afc to actually care about a woman and wait until she's ready. its being a man and thinking of someone else other than your penis.
Point?
 

catch

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
birmingham, uk
point....?

i dont like to make a point, but,
i dont see the point, in making a point,where theres no point...
 

catch

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
birmingham, uk
anyway

and i think you should wait for the sex if you want to make a long term effort with a girl, makes her appreciate you more..
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Why don't you try actually posting something? :rolleyes:
I think its rediculous what LuvMyArmyMan posted. If I dont want to be in a relationship, whats wrong with just thinking with my penis?
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Nothing is wrong with it, you just have to realise that there is no "anti-chump filter" on this site.

DIetzcoi
 
Top