Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long do you men wait for sex?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Soo it has been 3 dates when I made this thread, recently she invited me on outdoor date, I ignored it (didnt even say yes/no), then she invited me again for outdoor and is very EAGER to write long sentences how sex is not important for her at all and thats how she doesnt base relationship on it (I didnt even mention sex). Its weird how she explains it beforehand because we didnt even have any :confused:o_O.

PS our dates dont cost me anything apart from time. But they are not that enjoyable.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never not made love to a woman on a first date

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would i care if you believe me or not, however some have presumed its me then whos the player even though they were happy to fck

women ay!!!!

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I have no idea what the fvck he's going on about.

Regarding your set, you've been boyfriend zoned.
Haha. I dont mind if its not often. But I wonder how can I hint sex to her without saying it directly. When we are inside she always takes her bra off but we dont do anything else (I try a lot). I think she is extremaly insecure (very low self esteem) and maybe thats why she pushes so hard on emotions, dates and playing family/relationship

I keep contact with a lot of OLD women on snapchat and some of them are eager to meet but Id prefer to estabilish at least one plate first without just meeting random women and not getting much from it apart from kiss

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its possible he specifically screens for easy lays
no im just good at ****ing seducing women when im with them.... just like i may come to you for advice on a womans behaviour when im not with her weve all got our own talents

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is under 25 years of age 3 dates
If she is 25+ 2 dates

In 2021 waiting is a "myth" if she is younger yeah I can see it
the last chick under 25 I dealt with was 24.
I probably could have smashed the first night but I waited until the 2nd night, a lot of secular women are loose af if she is feeling you she ain't waiting unless he is trying to manipulate you or she is not attracted to you

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Was married 11 years, 17 total, 3 kids. Came out the polar opposite of the normal divorced Dad story.

That in mind, I was a fish out of water with singlehood and I am still learning 3 years later..

Add in that I don’t push for sex. It’s difficult for me to initiate in some cases. If she don’t want it, I don’t want it and her behavior tells me the difference. (She sits on my cuck and grinds).

That being said, I have yet to go on a first date and not have sex. It’s crazy to me. I have my stuff together, I make six figs (I don’t ever tell them that either), I am in decent shape and decent looks, nothing really super special. Well, other than performance, or so I’m told outside of the bedroom (and often in public which is almost embarrassing, like stfu, do you want your friends to know that?...and they do)

I have read some books and studied them well but I’m sure a refresher is a good idea for me with even those results.

They are:

Mystery Method - I know it’s dated but I’ve evolved certain concepts and wow is all I can really say

Stop Struggling and Start Living - this is more of a good story and how to get what you want. I see the Law of Attraction concept and opponents on here and well, there’s more laws that work together. Get all the info and apply it with this book. Basically, I agree you can’t just think something into existence but there are ways to create what you want.

The Rationale Male - Ok now this one is a must read, must learn, google the definitions of words if you have to, and pass this info down to your genes. Above all, this book has been the most valuable.

This is the order in which I read them and applied their knowledge.
Any books on Laws of the Universe? I am a big believer too!

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of this from South Park:

Stan: But Chef, when is the right age for us to start having sex?
Chef: It's very simple, children. The right time to start having sex is... 17.
Kyle: Seventeen?
Chef: Seventeen.
Sheila: So you mean 17 as long as you're in love?
Chef: Nope, just 17.
Gerald: But, what if you're not ready at 17?
Chef: Seventeen! You're ready.

How long should I wait for sex?
Three dates.
But what if -
Nope, three dates!
I love this.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
with me, either date 3 or 4 sex happens. If by date 3 or 4 it doesnt happen, time to eject.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This question is rather directed for men :) it may sound selfish but men need it more than women and we have the strong desire 24/7.

I have this situation with current GF:
1st date - we had one initial normal talking date
2nd date - she invited me come, cuddling kissing I took her bra off but nothing else (she didnt let me)
3nd date - same as 2nd date

Is this okay or you wouldnt deal with it? Im getting little annoyed because travel takes 50min lol.

Im not chatting with her much, I reply to her msg sometimes and thats it.

I dated my last ex twice before inviting her home, then we had sex (she kinda initiated it). In fact I think she wanted to kiss me on first date and go to bed on second but I was bad at dating and reading signals back then so it took 1 date longer.

But this one seems to be slow.

Note shes attracted to me and at the point where i say normal sentence and she instantly takes it as a funny joke and laughs (LOL)
If she's cooperating and you're making progress, then good.

But watch out for backpedaling. Any of that and you should call it a day.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to the pub for 2 hours max in that time SHE WILL GO TO THE TOILET and she either will do one or wont!!!!, in that 2 hours i escalate to the exciting **** i do at my place im a good artist it can be anything, THEY ARENT STUPID THEY KNOW YOU AINT TAKING EM BACK TO LOOK AT YOUR ART FOR TO LONG, but a woman doesnt like a bloke who is blatant about sex
Nov 28, 2017 if you are still waiting...best to move on...

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go as long as I can, until they rip my clothes off!

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2-3 dates is where you want to be. I have waited five dates a few times but the wait is never worth it. (Boring in bed)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 dates...no sex I move along
If it's rather passionate, I might stick around a little longer. It's been my experience that I get dumped before that happens, so it's an academic question for me. :rolleyes: :mad:

I also try to get Mr. Happy to beg for attention. Typically when a gal sees that, she either makes up her mind that she doesn't want to sex me and thus dumps me, or she decides she wants me and at least does a rub & tug. :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recall a friend of mine that was dating a Mormon single mommie, and he went 3 years without getting any. :eek::eek::eek: He even took her on a beach vacation, and when they got to the hotel check-in, she spoke up and made sure there were separate beds. :rolleyes: And when she came out the shower, instead of getting a nice nightie to at least have something, she had no pajamas that covered everything from the wrist/ankles to the chin; even the chest area was a little puffy so he couldn't see the topography. :rolleyes: