"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How long do you guys text with a new potential plate before asking her out?

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
I’ve been messaging a chick that lives about an hour away from my hometown where I’m currently on vacation for another week. We’ve had some casual texts back and forth and I told her she should meet me for come ****tails at this rooftop bar but she hasn’t responded yet (it’s been a day). I don’t like to waste time as it’s limited, so I was wondering how long do you spend texting a potential plate before asking them out?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Like 5 texts, then i go for a phone call and we go from there. I have had much more success when i call them
 

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,338
Location
uk
I told her she should meet me for come ****tails at this rooftop bar but she hasn’t responded yet (it’s been a day). I don’t like to waste time as it’s limited, so I was wondering how long do you spend texting a potential plate before asking them out?
You've already asked her out she hasn't responded which means you are not of high interest to her

i would not send this girl another message because chances are you will be heading down a rabbit hole of wasted time

IF she does reply send her a day and a time and absolutely nothing else

I WILL meet you at the bar at 6pm on xyz"

no kisses no other nonsense , on the chosen day one more message to confirm

" do you need me to pick you up tonight "

IF she blows you off then no other messages are to be sent.
 

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
263
Reaction score
190
Age
48
Between 4 to 6 messages. There's good advise above ^^^
 
Top