Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long can you go without masturbating?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, changes are definitely positive. Friends who I haven't really spoken to in weeks suddenly are interesting and eager to speak with me.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get out so much this weekend. I've almost gone and ruined my 5-day (nearly 6 day!) streak several times in the past couple of days. I'm going to try and hold off until at least wednesday.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think im ever gonna j e r k o f f again!!!

i went to the club tonight and i danced with around 20 girls!! i actaully had the balls to ask them to dance with me...it was great!!!

day 18 here i come!!!

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As of now,I am in.

The most I have been without jerking off has been 67 days.My goal was 200 days :|

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dip
i dont think im ever gonna j e r k o f f again!!!

i went to the club tonight and i danced with around 20 girls!! i actaully had the balls to ask them to dance with me...it was great!!!

day 18 here i come!!!
lol... this reminds me of that movie 40 days 40 nights...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On day 9:

The desire to wank it isn't very strong, but it would still feel nice i spose. I've been hella stressed out with this AP test i gotta take on wednesday so i hope i can make it through that, and things start to improve:

Things I've noticed:

Chicks are lookin a lot nicer ;)

More motivated to do work and procrastinate less.

Easier to talk to chicks, even though it wasn't hard for me to begin with.

More zits> prob a result of more testorone, and i'm on menacicline(sp?) as it is. So its obviously making an effect.

If i go three weeks and don't have the results i really want i'm prob just gonna give in. I almost miss it :\

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i got a question....isnt whackin it the same as just havin wet dreams? dosent the testesterone come out anyway?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

assassin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I screwed up,

An ex was coming over and I didn't want to do anything with her so I let it go before she came by. Good thing cuz if I hadn't I probably would have f*cked her.

Anyways I am starting over again as of May 2.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dip
i got a question....isnt whackin it the same as just havin wet dreams? dosent the testesterone come out anyway?
After a wetdream, if you notice everything including your sex drive doesn't swoop next to at all. Unlike when you wack it and it takes your drive down for like a day, you feel weak and drained of energy. It's just your body clearing excess fluids.

I did have a wetdream on day 13, not sure when I'll have the next one.

Not sure about this, wonder if there is studies on this somewhere.

Day 19 and going strong here

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't have sex for about 5 days (didn't masturbate either) so I was f*cking a chick in a dream of mine... it was right at the point where I could stop and have no orgasm or I could thrust once more and orgasm... I said to myself I know I'm in a dream and I'm going to go for it... so I did.

It was the most beautiful thing in the world... though not as great as the time when I was in a lucid dream and told myself to have 5 orgasms at once... that's another story.

Anyways I thought I nutted all over my pants and bed, but when I looked down (I woke up after the orgasm) everything was dry. I've never actually had a wet dream I guess.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps I am an anomaly to the rule.

I've found that I can jerk off and still be quite socially outgoing. Perhaps its because my testosterone + confidence levels are incredibly high to begin with, who knows.

I have built my confidence up over the years, and I know how to give my confidence level a boost anytime i need to, as well as keep my levels consistantly high. (It's all explained in my book, try the HTML version.)

When I jerk once or twice, i don't feel drained at all. It takes three times before it starts to drain my strength.

If I stopped jerking, I wonder how much more confidence/testosterone I could hold before I can no longer contain it and have to let some of it go.

What the hell, I'm in.

day 1 for me.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Page most of us are anyway, its just this takes you to the next level with certain aspects namely energy, personal magnetism, and drive.

Anyways I am on Day 20, I had another wet dream. For some reason these wake me the **** up.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm popular among my friends in a way I never have been.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
end of day 12 here + it looks like i'll be going a hell of a lot longer.

i won a golf tournament today by 17 shots scratch and 5 nett (poor competition lol) so i'm chuffed.

hopefully i have a wet dream that isn't too sick or homosexual

keep up the good work guys

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
Which AP test?
Calculus, dunno if i said it or not but i'm not even in AP calc, just regular and we're so far behind :\

Day 9 i got pretty close to blowing it, todays not much better. Just hope i can hold out.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the strange anomaly I am by having yet to masterbate once (I am nineteen) I have to say that I am really proud of you guys who are undertaking this. I think that the only reason it is difficult at first, is because it is a habit... and like all habits, it is hard to break. The one thing that you will notice though, once you stop doing it for a really long time... is how much energy you channel into different things.

Do not get me wrong... I am horny like... all the time... but that is like the best part for some reason. Interestingly enough... horniness can make the best of muses (for those of you who write, draw, play instruments etc...) and usually write my posts and other things in the middle of the night (like one in the morning... when I am typically at my "peak") and my sexual energy usually requires that I stay busy (reading, writing, practicing something... whatever).

Another good thing... it brings back your sensitivity. Now... for all of you guys who are worrying about blowing it within twenty-five seconds now, realize two things: number one... premature ejaculation (unless you have a disease) is mostly in your head. Secondly, there is an alternative called "Kegel Excercises" do them... "Junior" will thank you for it. There are other tricks that you can do too, like changing positions every once and while (to mess up your rhythm) and varying speeds. All of this may seem sort of bad... but here is the good part. You can get it "up" in no time.... literally. I can get up (and I have had my share of sex) from just making out with a girl and seeing her naked... forget about it. Now... the little guy will be ready to go, pretty much at will... you are also going to notice that sex feels slightly better than it did before.

Guys... stick with this man, it will really do you a lot of good.

Edit: I forgot to mention wet dreams (which will happen). This usually happens if you have not gotten in any in about three weeks or more (I have them a lot less frequently now... because I have been on a little roll... ;)) and is caused when your body (who constantly produces sperm) has to get rid of old sperm for your prostates sake. The first couple of times that it happened to me I was like ":eek:" but after a while... you just get up... wash yourself off and go right back to sleep. On average... say if you have not gotten any in like three months, they may happen like twice a month... if that.

RedZone122

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn! Why isn't any of this in the bible? It's like elevated confidence without any work! (Well - i guess you could say not whacking off is work but....) I'm definately trying this out - We'll see what happens. Day 1 begins...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is more than elevated confidence. In my quest to make new friends I've somewhat alienated myself from some of my old friends. The conversatino would be a little slow and I would have trouble thinking up witty comments around them - now, it's no problem. It's not even that I feel like I'm acting differently. I just think of funny comments faster than I normally would have.

Plus my friends can't believe that it's been nearly 8 days =) I've told some of them to take the "Three Day Challenge" but I don't believe any can.

Big Pimpin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always give myself a hard boner by using my imagination but then I end up jacking off. Do you guys make yourself get hard on purpose just to have that nice feeling or is it bad to do?