Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long before I call after sex?

DJ Rook

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kinda tricky. Well I got this girl slept with her last night, and am wondering about how soon I should call her after sex. Normally I don't care that much, but she and I were friends first. I don't want to come off as a complete jerk, but I made some things clear that I am a busy person and can't be tied down. She's game with that and we are not going to let things get out of hand, and I told her to not "freak out" and be cool about our new situation. I still want to let her know nothing has changed so how long before I call her. The next day (today) tomorrow?, a week? Just looking for a little insight.

DJ Rook

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I think I'll call her

She's really hot. I mean I don't want a "relationship" but getting it on is something I can deal with. I'll call her tonight

snobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I wouldn't call her the next day after sex. Calling her immediately shows neediness and emphesizes that you really want to do it again and that you're in for her. It also fades away the suspense.

If you DONT call her the next day, she will keep thinking: did he have a good time last night? does he like me? was I satisfying? What does he think of me? Is he going to call?

Calling her the next day is like showing her that sex for you was like your first time, and not something that is unimportant to you. Wait 1-2 days until you call her again. Show her that you have a life and have other stuff to do.

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
The guy ontop of me ^^^^^^^^^ Is right.

Don't call the first day give it 2-3 days but don't go longer then 3.

DJ Rook

Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting...

hmm you all make a good point...challenge is everything...I'll just focus on my doing my own thing for now...drop her a line on sunday (its her day off)

well I know she's going to wanna hook up again so I don't think it matters too much. I left her a very happy girl

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
Espi said:
Most girls feel like sluts after they give it up...you've demolished their ASD (anti-slut defense)...calling the next day to thank her for a night of sex will make her feel appreciated, i.e. non-slutful...if she feels like a slut, thinking she gave it up too early, then she'll avoid you.

I'm not saying to beg or act high-schoolish...just thank her for her a nice night and keep the channel open..."Thanks for a wonderful night, dear. Let's do it again sometime, OK?"

Now, if you don't want to see her again, avoid her.
There are no set rules to the game; you can go either way on things like this.

Personally I wouldn’t call till max 2 days after.

Spook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call the next day. Espi is right about why you do that. You wouldn't ever call the day after meeting someone, or the day after a regular date or anything. But you always call the day after sex.

Oh, and don't do that email thing. That will REALLY make her feel like a slut. Unless that's what you're going for, just call.

DJ Rook

Don Juan
Reaction score
well I called her

I called her. We had a good chat... really casual. Made a few jokes. We're on good terms. If we get it on again great if not I didn't lose a friend over this, and that works perfect for me. just giving you all an update.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys are desperate losers who want to get her barefoot and pregnant within a week. Forget what you see in Hollywood, it was nothing to do with what's really going on. AFC Guys are the ones who push for relationships nowdays, and often girls dump them because they got too serious, too fast. In fact, many women just want FBs nowdays.

Set yourself apart from this losers by not being needy or trying to accomodate her. Just call when you feel like it, not because you are making her the prize and worrying what she will think.

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
And please,DO NOT THANK HER!

it's just too stupid. Just ask her how's she doing or something like that. Remember something from that night, like if her knee hurt her just text her with "Hi, I hope your knee is better now! Cheers!"

I personally wouldn't tell her anything like "let's do it again sometime" etc, it would just sound needy. I wouldn't even give her an idea that we'll see each other again. I would just act friendly and make her wonder if I liked her and if I'd like to hook up with hr again.

If you want to become FBs, just call her next week to see a movie in your place (cliche, I know), or find some other excuse, you get the idea.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if I know her address, after the FIRST and ONLY the FIRST time I **** her, I'll send flowers the next day.

I mean, even the biggest slut on earth doesn't consider themselves a slut.. just like a crackhead would probably never call themselves a crackhead.. just crack dependant :)

I mean... waiting 2-3 days after you have HAD SEX is like still using pickup lines when she has agreed to go on a date wtih you.. you are a couple of steps behind. You are already in the door. You aren't playing push pull anymore.

However, I think it's more important, and enough guys don't realize this.. I don't care if you haven't had a girl in years or if her cat is just that good, don't **** her the next night.

Don't even see her the next day if at all possible. I'll send flowers, if she calls to say thanks, which she will always do, I'll talk for no longer than a mintue or two, and tell her politey I am busy and will get back to her later when I am not as tied up.

Remember, maintaining a relationship with a woman isn't always about "breaking the barrier".. I guess guys are just so used to getting turned down.

It's more like a roller coaster. After the first sexual experience, if you are any good whatsoever, she is going to want to do it again.. soon. And if she likes you + wants to do it again, she just might try to setup a date for the next night.

However, one of the worst things you can do, at least in my opinion, is NOT call her the the day after you have tapped it. You have just ruined x amount of days of work. Now she feels like she is a one night stand... you might get lucky with some girls, but you can't go wrong with calling to say thanks or I h had a great time, gotta go.

If I don't know her address which usually isn't the case..I at least knows where she works (which is even better) I'll give a phone call, and say I just wanted to give you a ring to let you know I really enjoyed last night, as I hope you did as well. Anyway, I have a busy day today, so I have to go, but I'll keep in touch."

Bam.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, this rule has no implications on true "I just met you in a bar and we are going to go to motel 6 for a quicke, ***** I never want to see you again" sex sessions.. which I tend not to have. with a little bit of maintance, why not keep ****ing them?

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
call the next day

Women are really insecure about how they look naked, how good they are in bed, and what you'll think of them after the first night. If you make her wait for days feeling insecure, ugly, and rejcted, you may even risk losing her, because she may think you thought she was ugly naked and useless in bed. This is the worst possible time to act challenging, ever.

For a girl, sexuality is everything. She'll be in greater turmoil than you could possibly imagine. If you make her doubt her sexuality for days, she could despise you for it. Also, she might think you're not calling because you're rejecting her, and reject you back to save face.

What you do want to do, is call her the next day and talk about some trivial stuff. Don't even mention the sex, even less thank her for it. She should be grateful to you, not the other way around. Don't ever make a chick think you need sex more than she does. Just call to let her know she's ok, and you still like her.

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still missing some info for this one.....
Did you just get up and leave after?
Did you do it after a date?
Did you stay the night? who's house?
Did you do it after just meeting her?
The context of the situation will determine your actions later....

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why should a man thank a woman for having sex with him? If you just slept with a prostitute and you payed her for her time then I could understand you saying "thank you".

We have to get out of the mindset that we should be grateful to a woman that she spread her legs for us as if she is making a big sacrifice and thinking that not thanking her means that she will lose interest. You have to keep a woman guessing and not let her know that you owe her a favour because she let us enter her pvssy.

When you call, don't thank her. Set up the next date which will tell her that you are still interested in seeing her and treat her good.

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “

Reaction score
DJ Rook said:
This is kinda tricky. Well I got this girl slept with her last night, and am wondering about how soon I should call her after sex.
Call her in 4 days at the 18th hour and 33 minutes into the hour within 17 seconds of the minute expiring!

Only call her when you want to have sex again!! She'll be your "Call Girl", get it? "Call Girl"

Spook

Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you and how old is she? You did right in calling her for sure. Whether you should talk about the sex or not is really contingent on how old and mature you two are. Either way, DO NOT thank her for the sex. That's just awkward and silly, and will actually end up making her feel like a slut. I say, the older and more experienced you are, the less you actually need to even talk about the sex. I generally do not. But maybe it's different for others.

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
All of you guys need to watch that movie "Swingers" and see how pathetic you are LOL :crackup: