Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How lonely is the road to success?

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got into an university and I feel very out of place here. It seems like most undergrads here are more concerned about partying, getting good grades, being popular, smashing chicks than looking ahead 10 years down the road. Feels like I'm an old man in a 21 yo's body. Been macking on girls as well but I feel they're too immature for me.

Here I am planning how to go about accruing half a million bucks by the time I graduate whilst my good friend is thinking 'Which dance group should I join for the best girls.' While I do not feel that I am in anyway better than them, I can't help but feel that majority of people take their lives for granted and do not realize life is actually bigger than themselves.

I do know what I'm doing now its for my future, and definitely I will be enjoying myself in my 30s if I work hard enough but its definitely looks like a path of a lone wolf.

Thoughts?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Oh of course, when you get some time listen to some Dave Ramsey as he describes this feeling that you have very well. He's all about "living like no one else, so later you can live like no one else."

Watch this video it will get you started:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zxl1p5Wwf4

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These guys are enjoying their time , dont assume at 30 you will enjoy , for every age group there are problems , you can enjoy your time and be rich too ,trust me if you dont enjoy you might not be able to even end your university .

AhegaoMaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMHO It's all about the outlook you have, and how much 'balancing' you want to do between career/financial success and social success. Finding that balance is hard though, especially for the poorer folks, and those raised without both parents around.

I'm still struggling to find that balance, I'm of the latter category, and I know that ridiculous feeling of 'all these other people going with the flow of life like stupid sheep being led by the whim of invisible? shepherds' all too damn well.

On the other hand, it's okay to go have fun, either with classmates or coworkers, just don't get too carried away that you forget your set boundaries or whatever is truly more important to you.

Ah, if only this goddamned realistic VRMMORPG called 'Real Life' had a comprehensive walkthrough.. and (not too OP) cheats :D