Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Jason Sudeikis won over Olivia Wilde (PUA Stuff)

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just saw a video on my facebook feed where actress Olivia Wilde is on Howard Stern's show talking about how comedian Jason Sudeikis (of SNL fame) won her over...

...and, having listened to it, it definitely sounds like some PUA-type stuff. At the very least, the techniques he used go against what the majority of the guys on this site are trying to do to win women over.

In a nutshell:

1. How He Got Her Attention: she was on the dancefloor at an SNL after party by herself. He walked over and said the following line to her:

"Whatever it is you're looking for, you don't need it." Then he walked away... and left her confused as heck, like "what does that even mean?!?!"

2. When he got her number... he didn't text her right away. In fact, he waited a whole MONTH before he sent her any kind of message. In her own words: "[he had me] on the hook... I was like 'did Jason Sudeikis die? 'Cause I don't have any text from him yet..."

3. When they finally started going out... again, in her words: "he literally didn't kiss me until the 4th date... [when] he finally kissed me I was completely head over heels..."

Sooo... to all the guys that think you (a) have to meet a girl and keep talking with her all night, (b) think you're going to lose a woman's interest if you're not texting her immediately after getting the number, or (c) think you have to try and bed a woman right away in order for her to like you...

YOU. ARE. WRONG.

This is what I keep trying to teach you guys: patience truly IS a virtue. And you probably have women you could have gotten with but ended up striking out instead simply because you were trying to cram everything in at once instead of pacing yourself out.

This chick is, arguably, one of the hottest women in Hollywood, and she got won over by a guy that's pretty goofy and not exactly a Don Juan in the looks department, simply because he knew the RIGHT moves to make at the RIGHT time, and when to scale it back and wait a bit. Learn from this story, maaaaaan!

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Whatever it is you're looking for, you don't need it." Then he walked away... and left her confused as heck, like "what does that even mean?!?!"
He (1) implied she was hot but was seeking validation (subtle neg); (2) confused her and made her think about him; and (3) walked away.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this might have some validity in the fact that she was sick of the guys who have everything mentality. She wanted the opposite of what she could have. That is what made it rare. Shell be bored with it in several years and Jason Sudeikis will have SoSouve as his homepage.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow people.

If a dude does well, there's no point trying to decipher why he got lucky, give the dude the kudos he deserves.

This was supposed to be an eye opener.

He did well, pulled "hitch" moves correctly.

I mean who waits a month to hit up a hot girl, who waits four dates for first kiss without rationalizing the fcuk out of the situation, dude displayed top notch confidence.

Showed game more than Brad Pitt and Clooney put together.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff... The long game wins!

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a long ball game kind of guy. If it goes past short, I'm out. Four dates and that much game playing is too much effort for any girl imo.

I'm sure he was banging SNL groupies and pros on the side, though, to tide him over. Those guys all get laid like rock stars.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow people.

If a dude does well, there's no point trying to decipher why he got lucky, give the dude the kudos he deserves.

This was supposed to be an eye opener.

He did well, pulled "hitch" moves correctly.

I mean who waits a month to hit up a hot girl, who waits four dates for first kiss without rationalizing the fcuk out of the situation, dude displayed top notch confidence.

Showed game more than Brad Pitt and Clooney put together.
Brad Pitt and George Clooney don't need to play those kind of silly waiting games. They are naturals....get what they want WHEN they want. Huge difference. Waiting a month to game one woman is weak. Talk about putting on a pedastel. It's beta game to the max disguised as strength.....aka PUA.

Pitt or Clooney would have bedded her the first night and been done with her unless they felt she would help their careers in some sort.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your average guy tried this. He would have struck out. He did use game but it helped a bunch being a celebrity.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure it took him a month, but he got there. It is less about the destination and more about the goal. Arguing that he could have done it quicker is irrelevant... It makes no difference in a race if you win by a second or by an hour, winning is winning. He got Olivia Wilde who is considered one of the most beautiful women, whatever his methods he used were they worked.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im probably going to come off very negative here but imo no woman is worth a month of gaming to bed. Thats just the truth as i see it. No woman deserves a month of game playing and then four dates after that month strategically waiting to kiss her.

Kudos to him for getting his trophy I guess, but that idealogy is why women are so messed up in the first place and expect special treatment.

Strategically waiting a month is nothing more than pedalizing. It's like this is my ultimate goal, I need the best possible plan no matter how long it takes.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Just saw a video on my facebook feed where actress Olivia Wilde is on Howard Stern's show talking about how comedian Jason Sudeikis (of SNL fame) won her over...

...and, having listened to it, it definitely sounds like some PUA-type stuff. At the very least, the techniques he used go against what the majority of the guys on this site are trying to do to win women over.

In a nutshell:

1. How He Got Her Attention: she was on the dancefloor at an SNL after party by herself. He walked over and said the following line to her:

2. When he got her number... he didn't text her right away. In fact, he waited a whole MONTH before he sent her any kind of message. In her own words: "[he had me] on the hook... I was like 'did Jason Sudeikis die? 'Cause I don't have any text from him yet..."

3. When they finally started going out... again, in her words: "he literally didn't kiss me until the 4th date... [when] he finally kissed me I was completely head over heels..."

Sooo... to all the guys that think you (a) have to meet a girl and keep talking with her all night, (b) think you're going to lose a woman's interest if you're not texting her immediately after getting the number, or (c) think you have to try and bed a woman right away in order for her to like you...

YOU. ARE. WRONG.

This is what I keep trying to teach you guys: patience truly IS a virtue. And you probably have women you could have gotten with but ended up striking out instead simply because you were trying to cram everything in at once instead of pacing yourself out.

This chick is, arguably, one of the hottest women in Hollywood, and she got won over by a guy that's pretty goofy and not exactly a Don Juan in the looks department, simply because he knew the RIGHT moves to make at the RIGHT time, and when to scale it back and wait a bit. Learn from this story, maaaaaan!
Are you kidding bro? You believe all this nonsense? Any story that might be make money and sell, or makes the person telling it look good/humble/smart/patient/ will be told to their benefit. Hollywood milks this to the core.

If a guy told any girl "whatever you are looking for, you don't need it.', any sane girl would think 'is he crazy, did he just get out of a mental asylum?' It doesn't even make sense. If she is telling Howard Stern that turned her on, he could have also said 'your eyes are orange and the pig is white.' That doesn't make sense either, could have turned her on.

She was married at 19 for 8 years and got divorced Sept 29, 2011. She started dating and having sex with Jason November 1, 2011 (30 days later). How could he meet her and wait a whole month to text her? Unless they met on September 30, 2011. In this case she could have had sex with her husband Sept 29, signed the divorce papers, and then given her number out 8 hours later to another guy. Plus she gave her number out to him when she was 29, of course she is going to freak out if he doesn't call back right away. She's 29!

Fourth date until the first kiss in HOLLYWOOD? Come on bro, either she is dumb or he is dumb. You keep going out with a guy who doesn't want to have sex with you, or he's too stupid to make a move until the 4th date.

I don't believe it for a second. It's all designed to sell.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple things to consider:

1.) She's a celebrity--far more validation (almost too much validation) than the average American girl. Very much doubt that Jason Sudeikis was having to compete with whatever sources of validation & distraction Olivia Wilde might've had in her smart phone.

2.) She was 28 when they met. World class beauty no doubt--but even celebrities hit the wall. I'd be very much interested in what the dynamic was like in her relationship with Tao Ruspoli, who possessed her in her biological prime (from 19- 28 y/o).

The long game works much better with older girls (from what I've heard--personally never gone above 21 for anything substantial). Not knocking Jason Sudeikis--but it's hardly a viable strategy to play the long game with hot girls in their prime in the smart phone/social media age in North America.

Unless it's through social circle, I don't expect that I even exist to a girl until I've slept with her.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think #3 is PUA stuff (not kissing her until the fourth date). A PUA would be more like banging her in the alley behind the dumpster in the first 10 minutes lol.

Also, there is an old saying: If you can make her laugh, you can fvck her. Jason Sudeikis being a comedian, with some pretty successful film roles I might add. But whatever, good for him.

I never used to think Olivia Wilde was even attractive back when she was on House. She has kind of an odd shaped face. Then one day she had a different hairstyle, which softened her look, and I was like damn!

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at her pictures when she's not in perfect lighting and makeup. Far from hottest anything. I would have considered Sudeikis and Wilde to actually be in the same league anyways. But because so many other people orbit and pedestalize her, she's supposed to be a goddess.

Moral of the story, don't pedestalize women.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the hottest women in hollywood? I don't know bro. She looks like she hit the wall to me.

I agree patience is indeed a virtue but I believe what happened here is impractical for the rest of us. You try not making a move for 4 dates, I'll bet money there won't be a fifth.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Trump, don't believe anything they say on shows, it is all marketing to low quality, young people who fantasize about someone like Wilde being winnable. Those types would go "ewwww!" if she said he bent her over a table before they even had a date, it would deeply offend their fears of rejection and failure masked as romantic or chivalrous ideals. She knows what keeps the fan mail pouring in full well, and the persona is carefully crafted to grow a fan base. If it isn't, her representation is doing a schitty job. Further there is -nothing- to be learned from whatever popular Hollywood people do in their romantic lives, that reality is so remote from everyone else, and the problem is in discerning where the fantasy/showbiz ends and any kernel of reality begins.

Oh, btw, the woman is smoking hot objectively, one of the hottest women ever on television. I'd love to see what people here who say she isn't consider to be good looking.

Last edited:

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, btw, the woman is smoking hot objectively, one of the hottest women ever on television. I'd love to see what people here who say she isn't consider to be good looking.
Face is too masculine. Her body is nothing special, basically just skinny with no curves. Without heavy makeup she has a "cat lady" look, maybe it's her eyes. You can tell she will age badly. If I saw her walking down the street I doubt I'd find her hot,

http://blog.shopandtrack.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/cos-09-olivia-wilde-mdn.jpg

http://static.celebuzz.com/uploads/2011/06/20/6Olivia-Wilde-Hawaii-061811-620x413.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EAtlg8-Ce...Z_2fdMZn_g/s1600/Olivia+Wilde+Pic+2013+08.png

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Face is too masculine. Her body is nothing special, basically just skinny with no curves. Without heavy makeup she has a "cat lady" look, maybe it's her eyes. You can tell she will age badly. If I saw her walking down the street I doubt I'd find her hot,
So we are playing the "unflattering pictures" game. Oh I would find her hot on the street, the eyes, neck, mouth and hair are all top notch, I like the ballerina lean type, plus since when are we judging women's looks without makeup? Face is too masculine? I don't think so, nothing about that that is masculine, maybe you haven't seen enough women without makeup on. Show me some women who look hot without makeup who haven't ruined their skin with the sun. There aren't many past 25ish.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing those pictures made me realize why I found her hotter on House after she changed her hair. She has a very high hairline. At some point she started wearing long bangs down over her forehead, which covered her high hairline. Before that she wore her hair up in a more professional way, since she was playing a doctor.